• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

I love NJPW rules that seem to be basically first guy to get a mic and challenge gets it lmao.

Beat your opponents to the mic. Use violence if you must

i don't even mind the idea of a triple threat with these 3, and i hate triple threats

It would be very unique in NJPW as well, really.

I feel like Kushida is in a weird spot. He is a great wrestler but the Jr division is so good having him as an established ace for the division seems like it would be badly counterproductive.

Foggy

It would be very unique in NJPW as well, really.

I feel like Kushida is in a weird spot. He is a great wrestler but the Jr division is so good having him as an established ace for the division seems like it would be badly counterproductive.

Yeah, I'm really surprised they've handled it so well this year. Even the supposed ace build for Kushida to get the belt back during BoSJ laid the groundwork for Will to finally get his win. No complaints about the booking this year.

Yeah, I'm really surprised they've handled it so well this year. Even the supposed ace build for Kushida to get the belt back during BoSJ laid the groundwork for Will to finally get his win. No complaints about the booking this year.

Yeah it has been really well booked looking back. That just now was great too. Gives Hiromu the room to move in for WK depending on what happens at Power Struggle etc. Exciting time for the division for sure.

This year has been insanely good.

Foggy

Those modified finishers were outstanding

Man, all Ishii does is have amazing singles matches and make the other guy look like a million bucks. Best gatekeeper around.

Ishii is just one of the best singles wrestlers of the current era.

After the years, it is nice to see he is recognized now even if he doesn't get big titles.

miserable

ccdpILF.jpg

EVERYTHING

Top Bottom