• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B

Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C

WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+

WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+

Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-

Royal Rumble '92 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVIII - B
SuperBrawl II - B+
WrestleMania VIII - B-
WrestleWar '92 - B-
Beach Blast '92 - B+
Clash of the Champions XIX - B
The Great American Bash '92 - C+
SummerSlam '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XX - B+
Halloween Havoc '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXI - C+
Survivor Series '92 - C-
Starrcade '92 - B-

Clash of the Champions XXII - B
Royal Rumble '93 - C
SuperBrawl III - B-
WrestleMania IX - C-
Slamboree '93 - D+
King of the Ring '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXIII - C+
Beach Blast '93 - B-
Clash of the Champions XXIV - C+
SummerSlam '93 - D
Fall Brawl '93 - C-
Halloween Havoc '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXV - C-
BattleBowl - D
Survivor Series '93 - F
Starrcade '93 - C

Royal Rumble '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVI - B-
SuperBrawl IV - B-
WrestleMania X - B-
Spring Stampede '94 - B
Slamboree '94 - C
King of the Ring '94 - D
Clash of the Champions XXVII - C
Bash at the Beach '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVIII - C+
SummerSlam '94 - C-
Fall Brawl '94 - C-
Halloween Havoc '94 - D+
Clash of the Champions XXIX - D
Survivor Series '94 - F
Starrcade '94 - D

Royal Rumble '95 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXX - D+
SuperBrawl V - D+
Uncensored '95 - F
WrestleMania XI - D+
In Your House 1 - C-
Slamboree '95 - C-
The Great American Bash '95 - D
King of the Ring '95 - F
Bash at the Beach '95 - F
In Your House 2 - C
Clash of the Champions XXXI - C
SummerSlam '95 - C+
Fall Brawl '95 - D+
In Your House 3 - C+
In Your House 4 - D+
Halloween Havoc '95 - F
Survivor Series '95 - C+
World War 3 '95 - C
In Your House 5 - C-
Starrcade '95 - B-

Royal Rumble '96 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXXII - C
SuperBrawl VI - D+

Wheels they are a-spinnin'. And sweet Jesus was that Konnan/One Man Gang match atrocious. And Hogan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got this one dude on my PSN friends list that has a PS4, and all he plays is Destiny and Diablo. And it makes my activity wall so fucking boring.

Everyone else is family/friends who just use their ps3 for hulu and netflix. Like usual.

I got this one dude on my PSN friends list that has a PS4, and all he plays is Destiny and Diablo. And it makes my activity wall so fucking boring.

Everyone else is family/friends who just use their ps3 for hulu and netflix. Like usual.

Holy shit dude lighten up. So what if someone is playing a game they might be enjoying, it's just an activity wall. What do you expect?

DMczaf

tumblr_nd9agzD7r21stanyeo1_500.jpg

Just don't click on 'em in protest. The poster of the vid won't fess up to his relationship with the guy in the video and is basically ad spamming.

There is nothing to fess up. Merely breaking up the monotony of indie wrestling crap videos on here with some insights from a more knowledgeable wrestling fan. You're welcome.

Carnby

sons of anarchy episode ended with a red neck acoustic version of Bohemiem Rhapsody, while Jax tortured and killed the wrong guy cuz mommy said so. This show fucking sucks.

DiscoJon

Banned
There is nothing to fess up. Merely breaking up the monotony of indie wrestling crap videos on here with some insights from a more knowledgeable wrestling fan. You're welcome.

If I wanted to pay attention to the opinions of some smark ass mark I would actually take the time to read what Bionic posts instead of just scrolling past.

JavyOO7

I just read Death of WCW 10th Anniversary edition on my Kindle Paperwhite. Holy crap.

Some complaints...

Chapter Heading being formatted very weird
Pictures being off center
There's no "X-Ray" option in this book
Nor a dictionary

All books I've read so far on this Paperwhite have had the last two. Weird how this book even disables the built in dictionary. I was pretty bummed out about the lack of the 'X Ray' gimmick because it actually comes out very handy for me.

Other than that, great book. Great sense of humor, easy read, sad to read about how WCW was doing well and coughed up the lead they had just as quick, and promoters (Vince and Dixie) not taking these lessons to heart and repeating them. Roller coaster ride of a book. Lovely read and will read this again in the future.

If I wanted to pay attention to the opinions of some smark ass mark I would actually take the time to read what Bionic posts instead of just scrolling past.

that dude knows less about the business than Michael Cole

stand down nerd

Finally going to watch King of Trios this weekend. Please be good.

You can tell he's a fan by all the toys he hangs on his walls

qCFUXGu.gif

h1liitg.gif

I've clicked on a couple of those and get progressively more disappointed it's that same guy. He reeks of internet raging nerd stuff, and has a lame aura about him with the pen in his ear to make it look like he's doing journalism and all the toys and posters in the bg. He also tries to use words he doesn't really understand a lot to seem smarter but his dumminess sticks out more for it. He needs to lighten up and respect the fundamental stupidity of wrestling.

RP912

Banned
Ugh after hearing ECW shoots I seriously can't take Tazz seriously. Dude is like a puppy trying to maul like a pitbull.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
These Fantagraphics Don Rosa comics releases are fantastic looking.
Ugh after hearing ECW shoots I seriously can't take Tazz seriously. Dude is like a puppy trying to maul like a pitbull.

What shoots? If it ain't Bam Bam, 911, or Awesome, they can't say shit because even if Tazz was short, most of the rest of the roster was either fat as fuck or short as fuck too. New Jack try to convince you he's a total badass because he can stab people?

RP912

Banned
These Fantagraphics Don Rosa comics releases are fantastic looking.

What shoots? If it ain't Bam Bam, 911, or Awesome, they can't say shit because even if Tazz was short, most of the rest of the roster was either fat as fuck or short as fuck too. New Jack try to convince you he's a total badass because he can stab people?

His shoot...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
His shoot...

Well, that's your first problem is looking up things about Tazz talking about Taz. Because no one should have any interest in anything he did after ECW. And you have to take the few good things you can get in ECW
because ECW sucks

strobogo

Banned
Has there been a wrestling promotion that had at least an 80% awesome record? Even at the heights of WWE/WCW/ECW/NJ/AJ/JCP/Memphis/ROH/PWG, they always had some kind of garbage on the shows. I think 80% is way high, actually. A year's worth where 80% of TV/PPV time was good stuff. I don't think it has every happened for any promotion.

RP912

Banned
Well, that's your first problem is looking up things about Tazz talking about Taz. Because no one should have any interest in anything he did after ECW. And you have to take the few good things you can get in ECW
because ECW sucks

Fighting words friend. ECW was greatness even though most of the roster went to the WWF/WCW and the main star was Simon Diamond :/.

It seems like we have a split crowd when it comes to my opinions in this thread, friends.

All that matters is that YOU, the WrassleGAF Universe, make your voices heard,

Top Bottom