• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=133878188

iblRWsLuVTojJB.gif

Does that mean the characters are 9 year olds who are actually 1000 year old Damon Kanes and the translators are too embarrassed to say it outright? And someone is worried about it?

ibzJIq0jfJokwu.gif

But what the fuck does "X-Pac" mean?

Algebra for Syxx Pac

Carnby

Guise

I saw something offensive in real life, so I came here to NeoGAF to post about how offended I am.

What was that? Oh, it's just an echo.

DiscoJon

Banned
Guise

I saw something offensive in real life, so I came here to NeoGAF to post about how offended I am.

What was that? Oh, it's just an echo.

At least you're not saying: "Hey guys, I've got this crazy issue where I'm bleeding from my eyeballs and ears right now. Is this normal? Should I go see a doctor???"

Those posts, my god.

dream

Enjoying a nice vape outside the bar with this girl as she smokes. Her phone rings and its big shows theme. Not quite sure what to make of this.

strobogo

Banned
HEY GAF: I just bought a fake testicle because I got kicked in the balls really hard and one of mine died. Sell me on going to a doctor to get the new one put in.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think we are cliquey, we're just feed up with the hash tagging, kumbi yaing, save the world, think of the children, youre a cism, echo chambering bullshit.

But Aiii is super a cism and an xist. He also makes hash tags out of real hash and sings kool bee yah. He's going to get us shut down.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After my ban and how refreshing some time away was, I've discovered that I can just phase out any threads that don't interest me. I've also gained the ability to look at certain threads and say, 'I have an opinion on that, but I know how that thread is going to go as people around here love to dogpile,' so I avoid it. Even if I think they'll dogpile 'for' me. I just hate seeing the parroting act all over threads that just completely shifts the direction of the thread. It's like everyone waits for that one comment then it's a page of 'This. So much this.' ie 'Me too, I'm engaged in the conversation as well! I don't want to form my own opinion or add to yours, I just want to echo it so I can be involved.' And I don't mind that every so often, but it COMPLETELY dominates any kind of heated thread. There's so much patting on the back in whatever your little safe-haven is and that constantly goes around, and everyone's a culprit for it. So I just opt out of those threads completely now.

I also just don't think people on a video game message board know how to talk to other people online. At all. Like everyone needs to have their snark meter at full blast anytime they see something they disagree with.

and I am of the opinion that gaf should have an amount of threads you can make per 3 month period limit. And the only way you can go past that limit is if your threads have been of a good enough quality that you wouldn't be wasting peoples' time if you were to make a few more over the limit.

I don't think we are cliquey, we're just feed up with the hash tagging, kumbi yaing, save the world, think of the children, youre a cism, echo chambering bullshit.

I've noticed that a lot of the people who complain about GAF fulfill one of these conditions:

1) Have been banned one or more times for what they claim is "unjust"
2) Generally have shitty opinions
3) Enjoy shitposting

So whenever I see posts like these, I always always ALWAYS take them with a grain of salt, because they will rarely, if ever, be justified.

strobogo

Banned
I've noticed that a lot of the people who complain about GAF fulfill one of these conditions:

1) Have been banned one or more times for what they claim is "unjust"
2) Generally have shitty opinions
3) Enjoy shitposting

So whenever I see posts like these, I always always ALWAYS take them with a grain of salt, because they will rarely, if ever, be justified.

Why you gotta call Sunny out like that, man?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Gorilla Monsoon has just indefinitely suspended Vader"
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Vader lays out Monsoon then gives him an elbow drop on the ground, and the people in the front row are clapping for it. Vader fans front and center, and I'm sure Vince is pissed. Vader's first appearance on Raw, and he literally tries to fight everyone. Including Vince. WWF actually showing actual footage from the PPV the night before. I forgot that they used to do that. Feels like forever ago. Even WCW always did still images. Now you don't get shit.

Vader says he's declaring war on every wrestler and every official in WWF. And that includes your, Mr. McMahon. Uh did Vader just accidentally give away that Vince was the boss?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everything about these 96 Raws is great.

Except for Shawn Michaels who is not only A) Alll over the place, getting weekly interview segments so Vince can laugh at his dumb jokes B) Is the most hateable face I've ever seen, and I've seen Sheamus, Cena, Hulk Hogan, and face Triple H. He doesn't come off as confident, he comes off as up his own ass. He doesn't come off as clever, he comes off as a guy who laughs at his own jokes(luckily he has Vince to do that for him.) There's no 'edge', it's all bladed. He's just. God, I heard stories, but seeing it week after week in a short sitting now instead of purposefully skipping his segments like I did back in the day? He's such a piece of shit.

It had to be hard for fans to find another face to like in New Generation after Diesel and Razor left because the other result is Mr. 'I got beat up by 9 guys. That's what happened.' And don't you worry, he won't let you forget it. He brings it up every interview to make sure everyone knows he's a tough cookie. And it's only compounded by Vince being Shawn's biggest fan in every interview. It just makes me want to turbo boost Ringmaster into Stone Cold so he can beat him up already.

Edit: Stro, you'll be happy to know Doc Hendrix is doing one hell of a dance while hanging out with the Raw band.

Jamie OD

So Korakuen Hall has two shows on today. Before Bound For Glory was a show held by a micro indy called Guts World. That show claimed 1,008 fans for their attendance. I will laugh so fucking hard if TNA can't beat that. They probably will but I would get such a kick if I saw a "Guts World Outdraws TNA" headline today.

bjork

You had Monty Brown who could have been one of the greatest wrestlers alive

88.gif

If I wanted to pay attention to the opinions of some smark ass mark I would actually take the time to read what Bionic posts instead of just scrolling past.

Gotta admit, I laughed out loud at this. Well done.

I got this one dude on my PSN friends list that has a PS4, and all he plays is Destiny and Diablo. And it makes my activity wall so fucking boring.

Everyone else is family/friends who just use their ps3 for hulu and netflix. Like usual.

I have like four people on my PSN list and they're usually never on when I am. So at least you have activity!

After my ban and how refreshing some time away was, I've discovered that I can just phase out any threads that don't interest me. I've also gained the ability to look at certain threads and say, 'I have an opinion on that, but I know how that thread is going to go as people around here love to dogpile,' so I avoid it.

Getting that year ban for the hot dog contest bet was probably the best thing I ever did. I was gone for a year, and when I came back, this place was a completely different animal. Maybe in some ways for the better, but in some ways not. So where before I felt some need to always be on here and staying involved, now I like to just come and go. Maybe I'll post a lot, maybe not at all. It's nice to not be... hooked, I guess? I was for a long time.

The real Wrassle-gaf decision question.

What's the better Resident Evil, REmake or Resident Evil 2?
Not 4

REmake has the crimson heads and the ammo glitch, so...

bjork

What if they repackaged the super fun friends or whatever that stable is called, with a Frieza gimmick, where it's all one persona and if they needed a strong guy, he could go into Big E form, and so on. Kofi's wearing a million dollar gimmick on his shirt and doesn't even realize it.

Gonzalez

Banned
What if they repackaged the super fun friends or whatever that stable is called, with a Frieza gimmick, where it's all one persona and if they needed a strong guy, he could go into Big E form, and so on. Kofi's wearing a million dollar gimmick on his shirt and doesn't even realize it.

Hmmmm... Start a thread in OT. Also Masato Tanaka Jr. is trying really hard to impress AJ with that pose.

bjork

Hmmmm... Start a thread in OT. Also Masato Tanaka Jr. is trying really hard to impress AJ with that pose.

I've kinda retired from thread creation. Besides, I don't want Sunny suing for gimmick infringement, wrassle-OT threads is his deal nowadays.

RBH

BFGPoster.jpg

1969332_10152529549786026_895387887822375009_n.jpg

1555433_10152529550046026_7391230488084806951_n.jpg

10665716_10152529550246026_1138981614882787080_n.jpg

1525259_10152529550331026_847374133226656129_n.jpg

10600578_10152538290516026_6398918437667458870_n.jpg

The Great Muta & Tajiri vs James Storm & The Great Sanada
Team 3D vs Abyss & Tommy Dreamer
Samoa Joe vs Low Ki vs Kaz Hayashi (X-Division Championship)
HAVOK vs Velvet Sky (TNA Knockouts Championship)
Ethan Carter III vs Ryota Hama
MVP vs Kazma Sakamoto
Manik vs Minoru Tanaka
Andy Wu & Hijo Del Pantera vs Kuroshio Ikemen Jiro & Yusuke Kodama

Raw64life

It technically should have already happened right? Has it not happened yet, or were there just so few people there that nobody bothered or cared to post the results?

Top Bottom