• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Can't decide what I want for my nWoctober icon:

02.jpg

Chono

Picture+1.png

or Muta

I really can't go wrong, can I?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This gamergate shit is still going on, and I've gone from like casually letting people know that I like games if they bring it up first back to my old ways of never wanting to let anyone know I play games and not wanting to associate with a single person who does.

Because holy shit these people need lives.

Finished the Death of WCW 10th Anniversary Edition. A must read for fans of WCW, and especially if you're interested in knowing whether TNA has ever been as stupid as WCW at any point.

No. They haven't.

Finished the Death of WCW 10th Anniversary Edition. A must read for fans of WCW, and especially if you're interested in knowing whether TNA has ever been as stupid as WCW at any point.

No. They haven't.

Yeah, it would take a hell of a lot of effort from TNA to merely be as stupid as WCW.

Ithil

No. They haven't.

To Dixie and Bob.

Ultratech

This gamergate shit is still going on, and I've gone from like casually letting people know that I like games if they bring it up first back to my old ways of never wanting to let anyone know I play games and not wanting to associate with a single person who does.

Because holy shit these people need lives.

Wanna know how out of the loop I am?

I haven't even been reading up on that shit.

(Sounds like it's probably a good thing?)

Alucard

Banned
Impact looks like a house show.

You can tell the low attendance with the super dark lightning and the empty seats on the hard camera.

man this just looks sad

Impact looks like an NXT house show.

Yeah, it doesn't look very good. It's even darker than an ROH show behind those ropes. Like they're performing in some void out in space.

On the other hand, this Joe vs. Aries match has been quite good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wanna know how out of the loop I am?

I haven't even been reading up on that shit.

(Sounds like it's probably a good thing?)

You know how gamers have a tendency to overreact? EG ' a slap in the face ' every time there's DLC? This makes that shit look a tame and reasonable reaction by comparison. I don't even know what they're arguing about anymore other than 'reviewers and developers shouldn't have personal relationships! and also let's use this as a reason to try to out people from the community that we don't like.' It just feels like one thing masquerading as another.

Alucard

Banned
Eh, the opening bout was solid. Both guys worked hard.

EC3, baby! Poor Spud. :(

"We haven't hung out in weeks. We're best friends. Sir..."

Alucard

Banned
Man, the echoes at this TNA show are brutal. There was a show with at least 750 people, right?

Can't believe TNA draws fewer fans than Ring of Honor at some of these shows.

Alucard

Banned
Night 1: 350
Night 2: 250
Night 3: 275
Night 4: 650

Oh, damn. So it's actually going to get worse about 2 episodes from now.

This EC3/Rockstar Spud angle would actually be really damn good in front of a hot crowd. Spud is sympathetic as fuck right now. :( The ripped suit. The tears. :(

TX6Z7bCl.jpg

WKziOCol.jpg

this is horrific

You know if they are spending the cash to have the crowd cgi'd in you'd think they would make it a full arena.

The next tapings will be held in an empty arena and it won't be a gimmick but they'll work it into a gimmick. Then we will all laugh and then be sad because another wrasslin promotion is dead.

Sephzilla

So, Evil Hogan first appeared during the Dungeon of Doom story. Did the Dungeon of fucking Doom somehow cause the birth of the nWo?

Alucard

Banned
Jesus. Havok just murdered Gail.

Not sure if this injury was real or kayfabe, but it makes Havok look like a beast.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Luger and Konnan aged doubly so that Nash may retain his youth fountain.
That and all the drugs and health problems.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its funny because like WCW they definitely made a good step to make the product watchable in its final months but its too little too late. TNA could have been this product with a higher budget since they moved to Spike but only as the axe was beginning to swing did they try running a show like that.

Top Bottom