• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Omega

Banned
It's like people don't understand context anymore.

You act like there wouldn't be complaints regardless.

See: People complaining about threads made specifically for how good a female celebrity looks. While those "x sure is looking good" threads are stupid, commenting on their looks is the point of the thread yet people still cry like bitches about it

10684340_566077423496104_555685983_n.jpg

Noelle Foley update

on the right

again plz

strobogo

Banned

See: People complaining about threads made specifically for how good a female celebrity looks. While those "x sure is looking good" threads are stupid, commenting on their looks is the point of the thread yet people still cry like bitches about it

"Bitches"? You need to check your privilege, son.

Thorakai

I think there is a difference between commenting on someones beauty and describing how many orifices you hope to plug with your dick. The latter comments is the reason why people were bitching and mods cracked down on those types of threads.

I think the biggest takeaway from Raw is that they deflated the fuck out of Rollins/Ambrose to posture up the Cena match... which is totally expected but it still hurts. Ambrose had his first bad Raw segment in a while (he's had a ton of bad SmackDown! segments but they're non-canon) it was helped a little by Foley out of nowhere.

Cena's army friend turned white and is now Big Show's friend.

I'm still game for the Ambrose/Rollins cell match as I'm genuinely curious about what they'll try but the match I'm almost just as interested in seeing right now is Orton/Lesnar, which is a weird thing to say in 2014.

Ugh, no more sincere wrestling opinions from me this month. Just jiffs and butt posts

I think the biggest takeaway from Raw is that they deflated the fuck out of Rollins/Ambrose to posture up the Cena match... which is totally expected but it still hurts. Ambrose had his first bad Raw segment in a while (he's had a ton of bad SmackDown! segments but they're non-canon) it was helped a little by Foley out of nowhere.

Cena's army friend turned white and is now Big Show's friend.

I'm still game for the Ambrose/Rollins cell match as I'm genuinely curious about what they'll try but the match I'm almost just as interested in seeing right now is Orton/Lesnar, which is a weird thing to say in 2014.

Ugh, no more sincere wrestling opinions from me this month. Just jiffs and butt posts

Orton became a good guy tonight?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm surprised PSN and Xbox(is their streaming working yet? Haven't kept up) don't have 'live streams now' when you go to a store page to see people playing it. Seems half-assed to have to go back out to the main menu and then go to the Live app and look from there when you could just include a link on the store page.

Vee_One

God ska sucks, and so does punk (but that's the idea)

I put out a track last night, enjoy it if you dare:
http://soundcloud.com/coldnecklace

At least that's legit-ass punk though (the link you shared, not my shit)

These are really boss, keep putting this stuff out.
If you don't mind me asking - what software and plugins etc. are you using?
I would love to get into doing this sort of stuff but no idea where to start?

Fox318

According to what I read in here, they want all the divas on it. They just can't put AJ on it due to her husband.
Does Vince still have the everyone on divas can't win the title?

Would be funny as Hell if they never move the title again because of a reality show that most of the raw audience will never watch.

Jamie OD

Does Vince still have the everyone on divas can't win the title?

Would be funny as Hell if they never move the title again because of a reality show that most of the raw audience will never watch.

Either they are getting rid of that rule or it was a guideline that everyone online took it way too seriously.

StevieWhite

iDrd07puO3wGt.gif

i don't know who the fuck this was but Rusev is the best

I don't know how he hasn't captured our nation's beloved US title yet. They are already ripping off Rocky so much with the character, why don't they just take it the extra step? You could have him murder one wrestler's friend in the ring, and then just shoot 3 months worth of awesome training montage footage. Angle would end with Rusev proclaiming that he does not fight for Russia, but himself.

Top Bottom