• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

StevieWhite

file_277647_0_whc_daniel_bryan_by_windows8osx-d4jmgpp_original.jpg

dTVKL.gif

best he ever looked

Love how they changed that name plate.

Omega

Banned
It offends me when people want Kurt Angle to come back to feud with Rusev and have Rusev put over a washed up 45 year old wheelchair candidate.

We all know who's beating Rusev anyways.

wat. who wanted kurt angle to win?

i thought we just wanted him to feud with him because he's the real american hero of the WWE, it only makes sense.

Rusev shouldn't lose to anyone cleanly in awhile. While it's the cheap "omg dirty foreigner" heat, he actually gets a reaction out of people.

Penguin

Probably spoken about on here during the show, but listening to a podcast and they keep mentioning how strange it is that the "loser bracket" Hell in A Cell match... is the one that became the number one contender's match... that is odd, only in the WWE-logic.

Sephzilla

Probably spoken about on here during the show, but listening to a podcast and they keep mentioning how strange it is that the "loser bracket" Hell in A Cell match... is the one that became the number one contender's match... that is odd, only in the WWE-logic.

Cena's in the losers bracket match. Vince probably had another fucking panic attack that Cena looked weak after losing to Ambrose in a Russo match.

Goddamn, the second half of Night 2 of BOLA was fucking awwwwwwwwesome. Three seriously great tournament matches in Hero vs Sydal, Cole vs Sabre Jr & ACH vs Omega and a fantastic tag main event with the Bucks vs Daniels & Kaz. Fuck the naysayers, fat-yet-surprisingly-agile Hero who just destroys people with his size and strength is totally awesome. Also, Zack Sabre Jr. and Adam Cole are both freakishly good. I'm always impressed by Zack's fluidity, he makes everything look easy. Have some gifs, friends;

Omega2.gif

ACH.gif

Bucks1.gif

Zack4.gif

Cole2.gif

I was about to say 'good', but Biker Taker was actually superior to Faux MMA Taker. So yeah, Rollin'. Would've been cool to see him have one last heel run, even if it were only as a manager of a new Ministry.

wat. who wanted kurt angle to win?

i thought we just wanted him to feud with him because he's the real american hero of the WWE, it only makes sense.

Rusev shouldn't lose to anyone cleanly in awhile. While it's the cheap "omg dirty foreigner" heat, he actually gets a reaction out of people.

The feud? I don't think anyone, but I'd rather Kurt snaps the streak than Cena. Better to lose your first match against someone who'll put you over, than someone who won't, I say.

If Umaga wasn't going in against Cena undefeated, I don't think it would have damaged Umaga as much to lose every match cleanly.

MC Safety

Remember the Spanish guy who used to manage Umaga? I forget his name, but I always liked him. He had this weird laugh he'd use at the end of every sentence.

Sephzilla

I actually want to see Orton/Lesnar.

You know what? Me too, at the very least just so Brock can face someone else during his title reign before he has to drop the belt. On that note, outside of the possibility of Orton reversing an F5 into an RKO I don't think the two of them would have a very good match what so ever.

Bowser

BORK LAZER SPOILERS

Currently plan is for him to return to the Dec 8th RAW and his first match will be defending the title vs JERRRRRNNNNN CEEEENNNAAARRRRRR at the Rumble.
Fucking ugh. Oh well, another Cenar beatdown will be fun to watch

strobogo

Banned
Adam Cole has tiny hands. HE CAN'T BE A GOD DAMN CHAMPION IN MY COMPANY, PALLY.

All the actual gameplay clips in 2K15 are old animations. You'd think they'd show off the new animations that they're hyping so much. Instead of using 5-10 year old animations that looked janky 5-10 years ago.

Sephzilla

BORK LAZER SPOILERS

Currently plan is for him to return to the Dec 8th RAW and his first match will be defending the title vs JERRRRRNNNNN CEEEENNNAAARRRRRR at the Rumble.

fucking really?

yeah me too, but it's not happening

Cena and Lesnar have "unfinished business" because his rematch ended in a DQ

I'd love to see Orton / Lesnar 2, but there is nothing surprising about Cena being kept in the title picture against Brock.

Would I prefer him face someone he can have a great match against like Cesaro or Rusev? Yeah absolutely, but that's not going to happen unfortunately. Hell, if I took over booking right now, I'd probably have Dolph talk his way into a match with Brock.

He could easily withstand the squash without being made to look weak (certainly after the Summeslam match where Brock beat Cena) and I'd rather people were made to look weak to someone absolutely credible who won't be a booking concern for too much longer, rather than someone who is going nowhere any time soon.

DMczaf

This is why I don't want Stone Cold returning, as much as I would love to see a Farewell Match.

WWE will just stick him in the Cena Infinite Loop. You never escape it.

Fox318

This is why I don't want Stone Cold returning, as much as I would love to see a Farewell Match.

You bring Steve back to stun Vince McMahon after he is ousted by investors and his board of directors.

Fox318

Protecting his image, his prestige, the title's prestige, and keeping his body in fighting shape.

Brock is bring logic back to WWE by NOT BEING THERE.

For the money the WWE pays and the workload of house shows, TV shows, PPVs, and forced promotional events and overseas travel why the fuck would you want to go back?

Not to mention most performers have 0 protection from getting buried by the people who know how to play politician.

Sephzilla

I'd only want Austin back at this point to feud with HHH. That's the only scenario I can see them not shoving Cena in, since neither HHH or Austin would need or want the "Cena rub".

Glad to see that Cena/Brock is the new ADR/Shaemus.

RP912

Banned
So I take it we are not getting Orton/Bork :(

For fuck sakes those two never wrestled a match and it would sell the hell out of tickets. Imagine Orton channeling his inner legend killer with Heyman in his ear about Lesnar's legendary reign. It's a recipe of putting butts into seats with the idea of a f5 into a rko.

BORK LAZER SPOILERS

Ugh. He should have destroyed certain upper midcarders and had some competitive matches with others to help elevate them. I don't care if its obvious none of them could win, it would be fun.

I was about to say 'good', but Biker Taker was actually superior to Faux MMA Taker. So yeah, Rollin'. Would've been cool to see him have one last heel run, even if it were only as a manager of a new Ministry.
How funny would it have been if in one of his last few Mania matches they started his entrance with all the spooky coffin dry ice shit then suddenly
"YEAH COME ON. KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN"
*motorcycle engine revs*

Omega

Banned
So I take it we are not getting Orton/Bork :(

For fuck sakes those two never wrestled a match and it would sell the hell out of tickets. Imagine Orton channeling his inner legend killer with Heyman in his ear about Lesnar's legendary reign. It's a recipe of putting butts into seats with the idea of a f5 into a rko.

makes more sense than anything else.

they can even play it off that he's mad about being overlooked for seth rollins. have him cut some promo reminding everyone he's the legend killer and he wants to be the one to take out the beast incarnate..blah blah other shit

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
BORK LAZER SPOILERS

No bro

This time it'll be different.

Browny

Banned
How funny would it have been if in one of his last few Mania matches they started his entrance with all the spooky coffin dry ice shit then suddenly
"YEAH COME ON. KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN"
What if suddenly Kid Rock blared out?

"Boomtothebahtotheboombahdiggydiggy" or whatever it was...

Ah, Kazuki Hashimoto, how I wish you were the real son of Hash and not Daichi;

K-Hash.gif

What if suddenly Kid Rock blared out?

"Boomtothebahtotheboombahdiggydiggy" or whatever it was...

Bawitdaba dabang adang diggy diggy, diggy said the boogy, said up jump the boogy.

My (not so) secret shame is that I didn't even need to google that shit.

Top Bottom