• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Showaddy

Seems Rollins worked a Dark Segment on the latest NXT tapings, like Wyatt was basically a face because the crowd love him so much.

Seth Rollins returned home to WWE NXT after this week's TV tapings at Full Sail University. Rollins was there as a babyface but mocked fans for always trying to get themselves over. The NXT crowd chanted "you bought in" at Rollins instead of "you sold out."

Aiii

So not worth it
What combo of Cesaro, Ziggler, Sheamus, and Miz fought for no reason?

They all just blend together. Mizdow did some funny things, Ziggler oversold every move, Sheamus teased about 100 brogue kicks until one hit and the crowd gave no fucks about Cesaro.

Marvel

could never
Id like to see one match between Mysterio and Cesaro just to see how high he can toss him up for the uppercut.

Swap out Rey for Kalisto and you've got a better deal. Kalisto is smaller so he's gonna hit the rafters, lol.

(Actually have they wrestled before? I do not remember it if they have)

Just thought i would share this, I was just on the phone to my wife while she was going to the morrisons near her work in croydon and she suddenly says "Christopher Daniels and kaz are here!", seems they were shopping there for some reason. Must have a show I'm assuming near but thought it was pretty crazy.

KissVibes

Banned
Grain of salt, but this is the second story I've seen in the last day or so that's said that Cena may be getting ready to step away from WWE and go Hollywood like his one true idol, friend Dwayne "Rocky 'The Rock' Maivia" Johnson.

Major Run in Hollywood? Dude sucks. Awful actor who has no idea what a real emotion feels like anymore, if he ever did. He'll get a couple of big roles (which WWE will pay to get him), flop, and either be stuck in Redbox hell or try and weasel his way back into the WWE top spot.

If he's really serious about this, he needs to pay his dues like Bautista and start from the bottom. Now look at him. Solid actor and is getting some real big roles.

DMczaf

ply

10706931_1541674736067907_974788446_n.jpg

wood

Same, they've got ADR coming over closer to Christmas if that's your bag.

To be honest i stopped watching WWE years ago so i never got to watch any of his stuff.
I loved Kaz and Daniels though as i watched TNA for quite a few years until last year so it would have been great to see them.

Other than the fact my wife bumped into them at the local Morrison's, the most surprising thing for her was how short they are, she said Daniels is her height and Kaz is only a little taller but i suppose she is quite tall for a woman (5'8 i think).

Seems Rollins worked a Dark Segment on the latest NXT tapings, like Wyatt was basically a face because the crowd love him so much.
wwe needs to embrace this instead of fight it every time. Any time a wrestler goes home and the crowd cheers him they always try to take a cheap heel shot at the crowd but I would just use it as a positive. Be like "these people know...." blahblah. It just seems sooooo lame when they go home and try to get their home fans to hate them.

Its kinda scary that that's how hollywood is now.

Every young actor is probably faced with that question by their agent. "What hero are you getting in the lottery?"

And then in ten years we'll bemoan how Hollywood failed to create meaningful new talent because all the young actors were conscripted to play as 80+ year old comic book characters that they cannot imprint their own personalities onto.

Hmm...

sounds a bit like another industry we know.

Sephzilla

I really don't care if Cena does well in Hollywood or if he has the acting ability of a piece of cardboard (didn't stop David Duchovny). I just want him to go Hollywood so it gets him off of WWE TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How was NXT last night? I'll definitely watch, but I heard no Enzo so...that makes me frown.

Aiii

So not worth it
How was NXT last night? I'll definitely watch, but I heard no Enzo so...that makes me frown.

There was an interview with Enzo, Big Cass and Carmella though and there was a fun Sasha Banks vs. Bayley match. Also, The Vaudevillans new "heel theme", entrance and shenanigans are quite good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There was an interview with Enzo, Big Cass and Carmella though and there was a fun Sasha Banks vs. Bayley match. Also, The Vaudevillans new "heel theme", entrance and shenanigans are quite good.

Will watch 4 Sasha Banks

Also Ascension

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reigns has the brightest future in WWE. He's got that politicing veteran instinct. He got his solo run, saw Cena wanted to mooch his heat and was like 'oh shit i'm injured. Injured until Cena is gone'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should be obvious what happened to Bliss.

Social Media dude who got Del Rio fired got fired. And now Bliss is gone?

Alexa Bliss was who Del Rio slapped. It's obvious.

Carnby

Let me get this straight: At In Your House, it was supposed to be Owen/Yoko vs HBK/Diesel for all the titles. Owen doesn't show up, so Bulldog is allowed to replace him for one night only. At the end of the match, Owen shows up and gets pinned. Diesel and HBK are the new champs. However, the next night on Raw, the titles are given back to Owen and Yoko since Owen wasn't the legal man in the match. And they immediately drop the titles to the Smoking Gunns. The fuck? Russo, in 1995?

HBK and Diesel wrestled at WrestleMania in 1995. Are you sure this wasn't just part of building their feud?

Top Bottom