• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

But Cena, 37, isn’t looking to leave wrestling behind anytime soon.
ib1dVtNIBW9K8O.gif

That sheen of sweat making the lighting reflect so perfectly off her bosoms

GAWDDAYUM GAWDDAYUM GAWDDAYUM GAWDDAYUM
GAWDDAYUM

Zach

First simulated Fire Pro match using the weird, semi-current roster I downloaded:

8-Man Elimination Challenge of Doom
CM Punk vs. Ric Flair vs. Jake Roberts vs. Keiji Mutoh vs. Kurt Angle vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Van Vader vs. Sting

Results:
Vader eliminated at 6:36 via KO (he lied around in the ring FOREVER [P.S. wut at this whole thing])
Jake eliminated at 10:21 via Ankle Lock
Punk eliminated at 23:28 via Rolling Pin Fall
Ziggler eliminated at 27:34 via Camel Clutch
Mutoh eliminated at 28:07 via Ankle Lock
Angle eliminated at 31:31 via Scorpion Deathlock
Sting eliminated at 32:48 via Small Package Hold
RIC FLAIR IS YOUR NEW NEOGAF CHAMPION!

That was fun. :D

First simulated Fire Pro match using the weird, semi-current roster I downloaded:

8-Man Elimination Challenge of Doom
CM Punk vs. Ric Flair vs. Jake Roberts vs. Keiji Mutoh vs. Kurt Angle vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Van Vader vs. Sting

Results:
Vader eliminated at 6:36 via KO (he lied around in the ring FOREVER [P.S. wut at this whole thing])
Jake eliminated at 10:21 via Ankle Lock
Punk eliminated at 23:28 via Rolling Pin Fall
Ziggler eliminated at 27:34 via Camel Clutch
Mutoh eliminated at 28:07 via Ankle Lock
Angle eliminated at 31:31 via Scorpion Deathlock
Sting eliminated at 32:48 via Small Package Hold
RIC FLAIR IS YOUR NEW NEOGAF CHAMPION!

That was fun. :D

Congrats on playing a good wrestling game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really fuckin miss Heel. I get tempted to watch MMA just so I can talk to him again. Great guy.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hell in a cell will be cena's 100th ppv main event apperance. ahead of anyone else

dakun

ok Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler in the PPV is probably going to be best match we'll watch on Sunday.

BTW what are the odds of Roman Reigns making a surprise appearence in the Ambrose vs. Rollins match?

I really fuckin miss Heel. I get tempted to watch MMA just so I can talk to him again. Great guy.

He literally just posted on the last page. He can't resist watching and talking about the highest rated fighting promotion in the world.

The only poster worth missing is bean breath. Last I heard he was just doing nostalgia matches on the OT circuit in front of crowds of less than 20 posters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for the Apocalypse thread, the Mr. Sinister thread, and the Doctor Octopus thread.

Maybe we should make Brock, Dean, Bray, etc threads. You know, to catch people up on the product.

Heel

Budding MMA legend Bobby Lashley fights tonight for Bellator against the undefeated enhancement talent Karl Etherington. Be sure to tune in, Sunny!

Heel

He literally just posted on the last page. He can't resist watching and talking about the highest rated fighting promotion in the world.

The only poster worth missing is bean breath. Last I heard he was just doing nostalgia matches on the OT circuit in front of crowds of less than 20 posters.

I've quit watching cold turkey. So much so, that I'm able to browse this thread without even a hint of an urge to watch this awful form of entertainment. Give it a try, breh.

Omega

Banned
I can't wait for the Apocalypse thread, the Mr. Sinister thread, and the Doctor Octopus thread.

Maybe we should make Brock, Dean, Bray, etc threads. You know, to catch people up on the product.

make a thread titled meet the Four Horsemen

talk about how great that stable was.

I am honestly okay with Cena remaining on top if WWE (and they won't do this) builds up a strong undercard and mid-card like WCW did. This way at least when they have a PPV, you'll get a few three-four star matches and then when the main event time comes, you'll feel somewhat satisfied.

Big One

Banned
I am honestly okay with Cena remaining on top if WWE (and they won't do this) builds up a strong undercard and mid-card like WCW did. This way at least when they have a PPV, you'll get a few three-four star matches and then when the main event time comes, you'll feel somewhat satisfied.
They have a lot of potential to do this with the very roster they have right now but they don't want to pull the trigger on anyone to pull it off.

I got one to work! It seems newish. Is there one with, like, '80s/'90s guys in their primes? That would be ideal, I think. I'll fumble around on the site you listed later tonight/tomorrow, but I thought you might know a save to point me to. Either way, thanks again!

I hope you guys are ready to do a simulated tournament or something soon... What? Isn't this GameFAQs?

I'm glad I could help! I'm not aware of any packs off the top but I bet there's one around

Top Bottom