• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

bjork

I wish there were more Bret/Owen matches that were taped. I think there are only like 4 or 5, one of which is a tag match of Bret/Bulldog vs Anvil/Owen. Imagine if that feud happened in the modern era. There would be 8 matches on TV in a month.

I'm trying to remember...

WMX
Summerslam 94
first match on Action Zone
I want to say I've seen the one where Owen won the belt and it got reversed? Can't think of any others unless RR 94 counts, but they're a team there.

Ithil

reigns has been advertised in every commercial for the indianapolis raw immediately after survivor series so who knows he might be back

I'll laugh when two months of being unable to train means Reigns has lost a load of mass when he returns, so he is no larger than Ambrose (who is already taller than him) but commentary keeps loudly assuring me that he is a "juggernaut" and "powerhouse" like Lesnar or someone. Because Vince thinks anyone gives a fuck about that.

bjork

I'll laugh when two months of being unable to train means Reigns has lost a load of mass when he returns, so he is no larger than Ambrose (who is already taller than him) but commentary keeps loudly assuring me that he is a "juggernaut" and "powerhouse" like Lesnar or someone. Because Vince thinks anyone gives a fuck about that.

Maybe we'll get lucky and HHH will cut him down to size like he did Chris Masters.

mooooose

Someone should find all the best matches between Smackdown, RAW, and Main Event, and also the best promos between all three and also on Youtube, and edit it into one Wrestling show. It would mostly require someone who actually watches all three, or just like three people who each watch one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But Cena, 37, isn’t looking to leave wrestling behind anytime soon.
iPk9szPHWSk5h.gif

jred2k

Are those blank spots for the NXT guys? Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, and Bo Dallas all seem like they would fit. Not sure about the other slots.

gurudyne

Are those blank spots for the NXT guys? Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, and Bo Dallas all seem like they would fit. Not sure about the other slots.

Some pics of Corey Graves in the game are going around and Rusev is speculated to be in. Last one I can't figure out. Maybe The Rock.

MG310

Corey Graves between Cody and Curtis Axel.

Not sure who is between RVD and Roman or R-Truth and Ryback.

Cena will easily be around as long as the undertaker. Maybe even a bit longer in the ring on a fuller schedule. He hasn't taken as many dangerous bumps as guys did in the past. Cena will be on raw till he looks like flair.

Ithil

Cena will easily be around as long as the undertaker. Maybe even a bit longer in the ring on a fuller schedule. He hasn't taken as many dangerous bumps as guys did in the past. Cena will be on raw till he looks like flair.

He may not have taken Mick Foley bumps but WWE have run Cena into the ground over the last nine years. By most accounts his body is in poor shape.
Attrition works just as well as a big bump in the end.

Not that I've looked into it only having looked at the roster a minute ago or so but I don't get why there's character duplicates in that 2K15 roster, is it like a Naruto or DBZ game now and certain wrestlers have different "forms" with altered movesets, a choice between face ADR with happy taunts and Heel ADR who comes with 90% more eye pokes?

Amazingly they managed to put in the two worst versions of Kane, Komedy Kane and the DEMON Kane, should've been corporate and 2000.
Needs more Dark Cena to really be complete.

I lost it at two Del Rios and masked Kanes. I hope the CAW community is active on the PS4/Xone version. I was really impressed with some of them last year and was able to download the entire New Generation roster and play universe mode with just them.
At least the 2 Kanes have a different costume and mask (you would hope so at least), the 2 ADRs are a straight palette swap most likely... so bad.

Top Bottom