• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Who's super excited to see the 21st meeting between John Cena & Randy Orton in a singles match tonight? For those keeping count, Cena's won 12 of the 20 encounters so far, Orton 7, with one no contest draw between these two behemoths of modern wrestling. John Cena & Randy Orton have also competed against each other in tag matches 38 times, have teamed together on 8 separate occasions and, in total, have met in the ring 85 times in the past 14 years on TV or PPV. Then. Now. Forever.

Heroman

Banned
Who's super excited to see the 21st meeting between John Cena & Randy Orton in a singles match tonight? For those keeping count, Cena's won 12 of the 20 encounters so far, Orton 7, with one no contest draw between these two behemoths of modern wrestling. John Cena & Randy Orton have also competed against each other in tag matches 38 times, have teamed together on 8 separate occasions and, in total, have met in the ring 85 times in the past 14 years on TV or PPV. Then. Now. Forever.

Given what at steak. I am.

Gonzalez

Banned

What about house shows?

...You count cards, don't you :p

Zach

I haven't been in this thread very much recently but I'm kinda surprised by Zach's opinion on Survivor Series 1995 and even more so In Your House 5. Both of those shows are way better than Starrcade 1995, which isn't a bad show at all.

Dude, you're talking like I'm not in the room...

I'm so curious to see the first PPV to get an A... if one does

I'm guessing it's never going to happen at this point. : (

Zach

Did I tell you guys about the time 2 days ago when I opened the microwave between 0 and the timer going off? It was magical.

A+ story.

And hey, I just finished Robocop for the first time ever. It was good. Those metal gears were hilarious. >_>

Gonzalez

Banned
Dean really does need to take a huge bump off the Cell just so he can make officials feel bad about planning to send him back down to the undercard.

Vee_One

Did I tell you guys about the time 2 days ago when I opened the microwave between 0 and the timer going off? It was magical.

That does sound magical

As long as you are not one of those pricks that opens the door with 2 seconds to go, removes their food and leaves that 2 seconds for the next person. I HATE clearing someone else's microwave time before I can use it.

Top Bottom