• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Raw64life

Cesaro went full cueball.

Cesaro's theme is so, so terrible. Doesn't fit him at all, annoying sirens that don't go with the shitty metalcore riff in the background. So bad.

His entrance sucks, his music sucks, his ring gear sucks. He pretty much sucks at everything except wrestling, which unfortunately isn't enough to make it to the top in the E.

strobogo

Banned
That does sound magical

As long as you are not one of those pricks that opens the door with 2 seconds to go, removes their food and leaves that 2 seconds for the next person. I HATE clearing someone else's microwave time before I can use it.

No no. I've been trying for months to get it timed just right for the timer to end, but open it before the timer sounds. It took me a lot of tries and I did it and it was the best moment of my life in at least 15 years.

Raw64life

Typical shitty 2 our of 3 falls/Iron Man match booking where guys suddenly get pinned far more easily than normal. First fall shouldn't occur until at least 12-15 minutes in.

Omega

Banned
why are they even having a 2 out of 3 falls match?

didnt Ziggler just have a "feud" with Miz? a match with stipulations like this should be built up to.

AVABqeU.gif

Omega

Banned
Cesaro is a monster.

i dont understand how Vince doesn't have a constant hard on watching this guy. does he really hate foreigners that much?

Top Bottom