• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

somedevil

You know the final match is going to be Cena vs. Orton, right?

Nobody knows that plus Meltzer and Alvarez has said Ambrose and Rollins are penciled in to close but some are fighting for Cena and Orton.

Plus the betting swings are in. Here are the winners according to the betting:

Cena, AJ, Rusev, Ziggler, Sheamus, Gold and Star Dust, Nikki and Rollins

So that report
could be correct where Bray cost Ambrose the match in the cage.

Alucard

Banned
Nobody knows that plus Meltzer and Alvarez has said Ambrose and Rollins are penciled in to close but some are fighting for Cena and Orton.

Plus the betting swings are in. Here are the winners according to the betting:

Cena, AJ, Rusev, Ziggler, Sheamus, Gold and Star Dust, Nikki and Rollins

So that report
could be correct where Bray cost Ambrose the match in the cage.

I wanna bet online. Where can I bet?

strobogo

Banned
Wrestlemania 29

ixgOd1zCCZVry.gif

Toki767

They may as well just make Heyman a guest commentator tonight. Or even a permanent guest commentator until Brock returns in December.

Vylash

I expected that because this is the blow off between Ambrose and Rollins. Rollins is going to feud with Orton. So Ambrose has an opening and him and Bray would be great.

The question is where does Cena go from here? Rusev has a bullseye right now.

nah, Rusev's going straight for that US championship

strobogo

Banned
I wonder how it was decided that Xavier Woods would be in 2K15. Dude came up to Raw with zero hype, and all that came from his time on the main roster was Brodus getting fired and Albert retiring. Then he got sent back down to NXT to be a jobber to a jobber.

I like that Booker still calls Goldust, "Goldy" every time he mentions him.

krae_man

"To be another womans personal assistant is not a good position to be in"

Why Rene? Are you implying women are terrible bosses? Even the Women in WWE are sexist.

krae_man

Silly Alex Riley, only HHH and Cena matches are allowed to be dubbed "Match of The Year". You're never going to be allowed in the ring again with fuck ups like that.

"They're bringing freedom to oppressed people"

Big Show the biggest heel going into this match. Arranges the death of an american solider by Rusev's kick and is also war profiteering, check his bank account.

strobogo

Banned
He lost by DQ on Smackdown, but DQs/count outs don't count as streak breaking anymore. When did Big Show become so patriotic? If he was so patriotic, don't you think it would have come up sometime in the past 19 years of his career?

BIG SHOW HAS BEEN AROUND FOR NINETEEN FUCKING YEARS

Top Bottom