• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

and there were rumors that he was planning on making an in ring return?

uh okay...

hit the gym steve. also that habit of smashing a six pack of Natural Light every night and a bbq tray is gonna have to change.

5uyPz3h.jpg

Not only his fitness but Austin's skin is all fucked up. It's like Kevin Nash's neck... that weird old guy white people burnt skin condition.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To this day, KoC 2 still has the best moves available of any wrestling game. Fire Pro doesn't count because at some point all those pixel suplexes look the same.
tumblr_n8853lFOvA1rka1sjo1_400.gif

RP912

Banned
To this day, KoC 2 still has the best moves available of any wrestling game. Fire Pro doesn't count because at some point all those pixel suplexes look the same.
tumblr_n8853lFOvA1rka1sjo1_400.gif

I'm still waiting for my next gen fire pro wrestling game that will have a million wrestlers, thousands of wrestling stipulation, booking mode, hundreds of arenas and rings, and creat a mode for everything with the grand total of 20 bucks on psn, xbla, and nintendo e shop.

I never played KoC :/

Wrestlezone has learned that Bray Wyatt will be returning soon and his feud has been revealed.

Bray Wyatt will begin a feud with Dean Ambrose upon his return and the angle of the storyline will be one man’s craziness versus the other’s craziness.

It has not been confirmed that Wyatt will appear tonight at WWE Hell in a Cell. Expect Wyatt to be back on WWE television very soon and begin his feud with “The Lunatic Fringe.”

YTsKYAk.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How has KC or RF not gotten a former Yukes employee on the horn to do a shoot? That would be more fascinating than fucking Brodus Clay.

gurudyne

Don't worry, gaf will stop updating thread titles once the bad reviews come in.

Another GAF thread annoyance. "[Hype movie] at 100% Tomatometer" one review from a source no one's heard of before, well before any premier.

Yeah but the Dead Eye system basically saved the shooting and the 'driving' controls don't matter as much when your riding a horse through a empty wilderness instead of driving a sports car through a busy street.

Never thought about how that really impacted the gameplay before. RDR does the sandbox part of sandbox games better than most. You can go practically anywhere since there are few non-interactive buildings/setpieces in the way, and everywhere still looks good. Getting around is usually quick. It's really only a pain in Mexico (too many major hubs have only one real path between them that makes travel time seem longer and too many missions force you to travel between these hubs too frequently) and possibly that area where the bears continuously spawn. No matter where you are, there's something to do, guaranteed.

If true, lol. Will be hilarious if the Rollins feud doesn't end before they sidetrack Dean into this feud.

Another GAF thread annoyance. "[Hype movie] at 100% Tomatometer" one review from a source no one's heard of before, well before any premier.

Never thought about how that really impacted the gameplay before. RDR does the sandbox part of sandbox games better than most. You can go practically anywhere since there are few non-interactive buildings/setpieces in the way, and everywhere still looks good. Getting around is usually quick. It's really only a pain in Mexico (too many major hubs have only one real path between them that makes travel time seem longer and too many missions force you to travel between these hubs too frequently) and possibly that area where the bears continuously spawn. No matter where you are, there's something to do, guaranteed.

If true, lol. Will be hilarious if the Rollins feud doesn't end before they sidetrack Dean into this feud.

Rollins vs Cena for the Briefcase confirmed

RP912

Banned
How has KC or RF not gotten a former Yukes employee on the horn to do a shoot? That would be more fascinating than fucking Brodus Clay.

I can picture that now...

"We worked on smackdown vs raw with the intention of having wrestlers fight on the moon as opposed to just backstage...but lets just say *fades into next clip*"

"WWE 13 kick out mechanic wasn't broken...it was made for one wrestler but you see *fades into next clip"

"Cory tends to lie even if the lie doesn't make sense or sound logical...especially during a tweet concerning *fades into next clip"

HT UK

I expected that because this is the blow off between Ambrose and Rollins. Rollins is going to feud with Orton. So Ambrose has an opening and him and Bray would be great.

The question is where does Cena go from here? Rusev has a bullseye right now.

The WWE photoshop crew are getting the Rusev/Lana lovechild image ready for Cena to show on the tron!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I expected that because this is the blow off between Ambrose and Rollins. Rollins is going to feud with Orton. So Ambrose has an opening and him and Bray would be great.

The question is where does Cena go from here? Rusev has a bullseye right now.
I've just assumed that being fed to Cena was the endgame for Rusev all along.

icUtpKjSndXHi.gif

I don't want this because I don't want to start muting/fast forwarding Ambrose matches. Not a fan of Bray and his never-ending promos.

I think I'm gonna skip the PPV tonight because I think I've seen all of this shit before and it's not interesting. If something interesting does happen, I'm sure I'll see it in gif form. I should have never renewed my damn subscription.

RP912

Banned
I'm going to miss most of Hell in a Cell because of graveyard shift. Thankfully wrasslegaf and 9.99 has me covered for the inside scoop.

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B

Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C

WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+

WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+

Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-

Royal Rumble '92 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVIII - B
SuperBrawl II - B+
WrestleMania VIII - B-
WrestleWar '92 - B-
Beach Blast '92 - B+
Clash of the Champions XIX - B
The Great American Bash '92 - C+
SummerSlam '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XX - B+
Halloween Havoc '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXI - C+
Survivor Series '92 - C-
Starrcade '92 - B-

Clash of the Champions XXII - B
Royal Rumble '93 - C
SuperBrawl III - B-
WrestleMania IX - C-
Slamboree '93 - D+
King of the Ring '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXIII - C+
Beach Blast '93 - B-
Clash of the Champions XXIV - C+
SummerSlam '93 - D
Fall Brawl '93 - C-
Halloween Havoc '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXV - C-
BattleBowl - D
Survivor Series '93 - F
Starrcade '93 - C

Royal Rumble '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVI - B-
SuperBrawl IV - B-
WrestleMania X - B-
Spring Stampede '94 - B
Slamboree '94 - C
King of the Ring '94 - D
Clash of the Champions XXVII - C
Bash at the Beach '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVIII - C+
SummerSlam '94 - C-
Fall Brawl '94 - C-
Halloween Havoc '94 - D+
Clash of the Champions XXIX - D
Survivor Series '94 - F
Starrcade '94 - D

Royal Rumble '95 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXX - D+
SuperBrawl V - D+
Uncensored '95 - F
WrestleMania XI - D+
In Your House 1 - C-
Slamboree '95 - C-
The Great American Bash '95 - D
King of the Ring '95 - F
Bash at the Beach '95 - F
In Your House 2 - C
Clash of the Champions XXXI - C
SummerSlam '95 - C+
Fall Brawl '95 - D+
In Your House 3 - C+
In Your House 4 - D+
Halloween Havoc '95 - F
Survivor Series '95 - C+
World War 3 '95 - C
In Your House 5 - C-
Starrcade '95 - B-

Royal Rumble '96 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXXII - C
SuperBrawl VI - D+
In Your House 6 - C-
Uncensored '96 - D
WrestleMania XII - B-
In Your House 7 - C-
Slamboree '96 - C

dMYoqm8.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I haven't been in this thread very much recently but I'm kinda surprised by Zach's opinion on Survivor Series 1995 and even more so In Your House 5. Both of those shows are way better than Starrcade 1995, which isn't a bad show at all.

I haven't been in this thread very much recently but I'm kinda surprised by Zach's opinion on Survivor Series 1995 and even more so In Your House 5. Both of those shows are way better than Starrcade 1995, which isn't a bad show at all.

Starcade 95 is great till the new japan guys stop showing up.

Ninhead

Anyone have any idea what the opening match tonight is? Won't be home til probably ten after eight, and I dont wanna miss any Ziggler/Cesaro.

I want Orton to win tonight because I think he'd have a good match with Brock. So this has no chance of happening, right?

I'd like to see Brock up against someone other than Cena at this point so yeah, that would be good to see.

I can't play 3, but I did play VC and SA again recently I do still enjoy them. Pretty damn good.

3 is still my favourite in the series but the controls are really rough at this point.

He's been pimping it on his podcast for a while now. It's super interesting to hear about all these random food ads as someone living outside the US. If I ever make it to the US I'll be there basically to try as much disgusting unhealthy food as humanly possible.

Top Bottom