• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Let's be real for a second. Cesaro is great in the ring and horrible on the mic. They killed his face push where he could of been a decent mid card face and then went on to bury him for months. He was never going to get to the top level because of his mic skills. He needs to have a manager as a heel that can build him up and not talk nonstop about Lesnar instead or he needs to be a face.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Good match. Could've been better. I would love it if these guys had a recurring feud. It could be great.

Isn't there a Rollins/Ambrose match?

And that was a classy Network spot.

Sure and it should deliver, but the most recent PPV trends is that the early matches arre very goof and the later matches are not

Ithil

Let's be real for a second. Cesaro is great in the ring and horrible on the mic. They killed his face push where he could of been a decent mid card face and then went on to bury him for months. He was never going to get to the top level because of his mic skills. He needs to have a manager as a heel that can build him up and not talk nonstop about Lesnar instead or he needs to be a face.

"Horrible" is an exaggeration. Cesaro is pretty witty/funny when unscripted. When I think of horrible mic skills I think of a Jack Swagger type.

Agreed

Wait. Is Randy going face?

Yes

Big One

Banned
I'm making a prediction: Seth Rollins is going to take a crazy bump ala Foley. Dunno if it'd be as extreme but it'll be something.

It'll be done to get mainstream attention on WWE.

Anth0ny

if you're such a hardcore fan of our product that you paid $55 to watch this awful show rather than $10

you're an idddddddiiiiiioooooooottttttttt

sincerely yours,

wwe.

No Triple H. Seth will never be world champ. Fine if he does, ONE time world champ that it. Which i still doubt but lets see. Orton is getting old but in his prime was the LEGEND KILLER

if you're such a hardcore fan of our product that you paid $55 to watch this awful show rather than $10

you're an idddddddiiiiiioooooooottttttttt

sincerely yours,

wwe.

could of just went to firstrowsports.eu

Recall

No.

WWE is too scripted to let Cesaro show his true colours. His interviews in regards to the video game release and his Indy work showed his personality on the mic. WWE just script everyone so hard that they don't let him be him.

"Horrible" is an exaggeration. Cesaro is pretty witty/funny when unscripted. When I think of horrible mic skills I think of a Jack Swagger type.

He was horrible on the 2k15 panel and that was unscripted. He has no personality and basically puts you to sleep. He had some leeway in his commentary from when he did it on Raw a week or two back also and again was pretty much silent.

Kacho

Gold Member
Seth trying to kill himself off the cage will be worth it.

Plus, as crazy as it is, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Big Show bawling like a baby after he looses to Rulana.

Haha, I'm sleeping on Seth killing himself tonight. Hope he has a great match with Dean.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I feel bad for the Bellas. No one cares about them and they have to follow that great opening match.

Top Bottom