• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Let's be real for a second. Cesaro is great in the ring and horrible on the mic. They killed his face push where he could of been a decent mid card face and then went on to bury him for months. He was never going to get to the top level because of his mic skills. He needs to have a manager as a heel that can build him up and not talk nonstop about Lesnar instead or he needs to be a face.

I'ma disagree, I think Cesaro can make a successful face run, the last two heel runs with managers really didn't do anything for him as making him a top heel, the Heyman thing went nowhere. His ring work trends to the face side, especially his natural strength. I'm expecting him and Sheamus to switch sides very soon.

LOL at the failed Yes chant attempt

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be real for a second. Cesaro is great in the ring and horrible on the mic. They killed his face push where he could of been a decent mid card face and then went on to bury him for months. He was never going to get to the top level because of his mic skills. He needs to have a manager as a heel that can build him up and not talk nonstop about Lesnar instead or he needs to be a face.

Cesaro is fine on the mic.

Boy: *calls 911* Hello? I need your help!
911: Alright, What is it?
Boy: Two girls are fighting over me!
911: So what's your emergency?
Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Big One

Banned
Believe it or not I don't dislike the Bellas. They aren't the best actors but they have a passion for the business and do try their hardest despite being model wrestlers. They're probably some of the better models to do wrestling in this business over the past decade or so.

But something about them feuding doesn't appeal to me at all. They're better together than separate...as a heel team.

Top Bottom