• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Big One

Banned
Yeah I took a shit break so I missed like the first five minutes thinking it'd be over with, but it was still on and I watched and it was a surprisingly solid match.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK

image.php

Farewell, Diesel and Razor. I hope those guys land on their feet somewhere...
Lovely

Awesome

In WCW, Bischoff didn't like him and Hogan was pulling power plays all the time. Macho lost constantly in WCW as well. Once he went back to WWE, he was 53 when he started wrestling again. Even in his prime he had to cheat and lost via DQs a lot. The Horsemen counter acted him not being a threatening heel in the traditional sense. He didn't have to be when he had Arn, Ole, and Tully doing his dirty work.

2K doing god's work this year
B00fLn9IIAA_DMy.jpg

For reference

Just Bring it:
jTxs4fU.jpg

HCTP:
wLNzNb0.jpg

SvR 2010:
TPIKrFZ.png

Just Bring It looks like Chris Moltisanti.

Omega

Banned
lol i forgot that the loser of the Dean Ambrose/John Cena match to fight Seth Rollins ends up getting a number 1 contenders match.

Gotta say, WWE really are masterminds. How can we get Cena another title shot while making sure no one else gets over?

Omega

Banned
Tell again why people hate the Uso?

garbage ass Hardy Boyz that do the same spot over again, while also trying to be a shitty version of the Young Bucks, doing a worse version of their superkick spot.

What possible reason is there to like them?

Top Bottom