• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Raw64life

lol @ the guy desperately trying to snap a selfie while Cody Rhodes was standing on a barricade.

The tag team division was good last year don't know what happen

The tag team division isn't allowed to be good for more than 3 months per year. I'm pretty sure it's one of Vince's rules.

I really want the Ascension to debut so bad. Maybe make them like the APA aka they're for hire with Goldust and Stardust hiring them to take out the Usos. Do it WWE.

I thought that was happening like two PPVs ago. Guess not.

LOL @ Cole trying to stump JBL with that riddle.

NastyBook

Fuck, is the WWE really missing the boat with the merch for Gold/Star or what? I could be at a RAW/PPV right now with a Dust mask, Dust Jacket, and Dust gloves. But here's the next piece of shit ass rag from Cena.

*sigh*

Zach

I, uh, enjoyed this match last month but I'm not yet seeing the reason to watch it again. Is the tag division really in such bad shape?

P.S. GOD, THIS CAMERA WORK.

P.P.S. They really need a new tag belt design.

Ithil

Fuck, is the WWE really missing the boat with the merch for Gold/Star or what? I could be at a RAW/PPV right now with a Dust mask, Dust Jacket, and Dust gloves. But here's the next piece of shit ass rag from Cena.

*sigh*

They don't do creative merch, just lame t-shirts.

So tired of these Uso idiots. They have no cool looking moves. All their aerial maneuvers are crappy splashes anyone can do. Do they move merch or something? Why are they even on the roster

*sigh*

If they bring in money, that means they have to be pushed more. As if Vince wants to push the Rhodes brothers more than they are already being pushed.

Omega

Banned
i cant even watch this ppv

PS4/PC doesn't matter, keeps freezing after 30 seconds.

seems like their partnership with 2K isn't just for video games

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Isn't this the 3rd or 4th ppv in a row we've had the same tag team match

Yeah, but the Wyatts haven't been on TV, Ryback has been hurt, there's really no other options in the tag division.

At least they didn't pull the trigger on that Mark Henry and Big Show tag team, though. That would've really been the worst.

Top Bottom