• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

WWE give these guys a call

iSr9xHBJGK0A1.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This segment is such a fucking crowd killer. Literally.

Ithil

Colour me legitimately shocked. They're going on in hour 1. Well, it will be hour 2 by the time they start, but I am shocked they saw sense.

krae_man

Please give a round of applause to the person who is so grossly overpaid it makes Susan G Komen a complete waste of a charitable donation.

deafmedal

nice finish and I'm glad dust bros won, but I agree, these two teams are getting stale... not as bad as bray/cena but getting there.

almost bought tix for this but hopped on too late and resale tickets for decent seats were fucking ridiculous, should check my email more for presale goodness.

RP912

Banned
You know WWE should be apart of Extra Life next year. I want to see the superstars play non stop wrestling games for three days.

WWE needs to learn that alot of matches together does not a rivalry make. There is practically no story every time Orton and Cena tangle. You could make a better case that CM Punk vs Cena was a rivalry

Top Bottom