• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

You know; if Bray Wyatt hadn't been buried like hell for the past few months; this could have been sort of awesome. Instead, I'm just sitting here thinking, Bray Wyatt?

Big One

Banned
I love this. Best screwy finish in a while, primarily cause it involves entirely new gen guys that don't suck. Kane didn't contribute much to it for once.

Ithil

Rollins was built up to built up to lay down for Reigns (did so once already) or to lay down for Orton and/or Cena.

He has been feuding with Ambrose for four months now. We yet again, didn't get the resolution, now Ambrose is going to feud with Bray.

You know what Sina would've done?

FtGesoe.jpg

Pansy ass Dean can't even take out one of them.

Omega

Banned
you know what, we all thought the WWE creative team was shit. They're actually magnificent. Holyfuck I am amazed.

They managed to bury 3 young stars all in one match.

This commentary is the fucking worst. completely fucking no sold everything

nothing about that match ever clicked. spot was ehhh but the best they could do in 2014.

match was just chair shots and a few more mediocre spots.

nobody missed bray wyatt but brought him back to enter a pointless feud with ambrose.

I sound like a fat smark.

FHIZ

Disappointing finale to the match itself, but I'm all for a Ambrose/Wyatt feud. But FUUUCK man. I really wanted this just to be as one sided as the Brock/Cena Summerslam match. I just wanted to watch Ambrose destroy Seth that whole time, which for a while seemed like what it was going to be... Then fucking Kane, again, coming into ruin the Ambrose/Rollins fun.

Showaddy

If there's one thing that sucks the life out of the product more than Cena is that shitty commentary btw. Holy hell they could make Mankind flying off the Cell seem turgid and boring.

Top Bottom