• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Moa

D5bLQBB.png

What shows when the screen cuts after a Wyatt thing.

You all complain now, but you're gonna love that the Ambrose and Rollins feud will last another month.

nothing about that match ever clicked. spot was ehhh but the best they could do in 2014.

match was just chair shots and a few more mediocre spots.

nobody missed bray wyatt but brought him back to enter a pointless feud with ambrose.

I sound like a fat smark.

Why would Ambrose or Rollins even try with that kind of booking?

R-Truth kind of made it worth it, though

good lord this thread is insufferable during/after shows. stop talking like a bunch of smarks for a god damn minute. OH NO, DEAN IS BACK TO THE MIDCARD DESPITE BEING THE BEST "WORKHORSE" OF THE COMPANY fucking dave meltzer worshiping jackasses. the dean/seth match was just alright and the wyatt ending was cool and sets up a much better feud for ambrose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great ending. Great PPV for the most part. Loved that ending. Especially smart to keep Ambrose from winning so they can revisit Rollins/Ambrose. This frees up Rollins to feud with Orton, who lost to Cena. It makes sense and is smart. No complaints at all. Fun-ass show.

Karsha

I totally forgot that USA didn't get the time change so i thought this was a midcard match :/ Anything worthy happened in the first hour?

dakun

Reigns will be the one to finally take out Rollins while on his way to Lesnar.

ok that makes sense. But after weeks of the Wyatt family being "set free" i can't make sense of Bray going against Ambrose.

It's a fucking nonsensical story line. Even worse it's basically the same story line as Cena vs. Rollins "i had him beat but you interrupted me".

Heroman

Banned
What shows when the screen cuts after a Wyatt thing.

You all complain now, but you're gonna love that the Ambrose and Rollins feud will last another month.

It their biggest feud and there going to milk this feud for as long as they want. THis feud will end at WM 31.

acrid

Banned
The only thing that would have made less sense than what we just witnessed is if Mae Young and Mark Henry's "hand" came out from under the ring and gave Dean a wedgie.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The problem with doing this is now Dean will feud with Bray, and he never got his big win over Rollins. It's unfinished.

A Bray Ambrose feud could be fantastic but the timing is off. I'm more concerned with who Rollins is going to feud with. Orton? I guess, but Orton sucks as a face and if Rollins jobs out to a main eventer, his heat is dead.

The show was not bad, but nothing of substance came of it.

Sephzilla

This PPV wasn't really good.

Ziggler sweeping Cesaro after Cesaro has all of the good spots in the match?

The Bella story isn't ending.

Why do we need Cena vs Lesnar 3? Especially after Orton actually puts on a good match.

I want to complain about AJ/Paige but it's legit the best the Divas division has to offer.

Rollins/Dean was great until it went WCW at the end. Is Dean really going to drop his blood feud with Rollins just to chase Bray?

good lord this thread is insufferable during/after shows. stop talking like a bunch of smarks for a god damn minute. OH NO, DEAN IS BACK TO THE MIDCARD DESPITE BEING THE BEST "WORKHORSE" OF THE COMPANY fucking dave meltzer worshiping jackasses. the dean/seth match was just alright and the wyatt ending was cool and sets up a much better feud for ambrose.
Been watching WWE without following this thread forever now and it's been awesome.

That said that ending fucking sucked regardless.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Great ending. Great PPV for the most part. Loved that ending. Especially smart to keep Ambrose from winning so they can revisit Rollins/Ambrose. This frees up Rollins to feud with Orton, who lost to Cena. It makes sense and is smart. No complaints at all. Fun-ass show.
This, fun and playful guys. Fun and playful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This also puts Bray in a good spot where he's gotten rid of his "family" and can get even crazier and darker. Much needed adjustment in tone for his character, considering the year he's had.

Omega

Banned

WWE doesn't book long term, this feud will never be remembered.

somedevil

You forgot people making crappy youtube videos about as well.

I enjoyed the match. I got to see how they take it before I go crazy. Its basically now Dean vs Bray and Seth vs Orton.

Yep, this means Rollins and Ambrose can do an 'unfinished business' angle for the future. I have no problem with the outcome of the main event.

Ithil

I liked the PPV. But the ending would be a lot better if they hadn't done "Dean gets screwed at the last second" endings for the last three PPVs. It's also a little similar to Bryan getting his main storyline put on hold for a few months to feud with the Wyatt.s

Was there really no better way for Bray to come out than a 5 minute segment of unintelligible babbling followed by a Halloween store smoke machine?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

Yeah, it was a pretty alright show. I'm bummed we won't get Orton and Lesnar, but his fued with Rollins will be good and Wyatt and Ambrose will be fun, too.

Foggy

Crazy that they had a better lumberjack match than a hell in a cell match. Go figure. Looking forward to the Ambrose/Wyatt feud.

deafmedal

show was decent, Cesaro and Zigs was good, Bella match was fun, Mizdow was worth this months 9.99 alone. cell matches were both lame (can't believe I'm saying that about a Rollins/Ambrose match). the rest were all right.

but that ending?! okayyyy...

WWE creative just cant help themselves. Why not have a clean winner in the cell match, then have Wyatt attack Ambrose on Raw? They just blew months worth of a great Dean and Seth program

Top Bottom