• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Alucard

Banned
Watching this week's ROH TV, and this just happened:

JacobsCutterFish.gif

HNNG. Nice.

I guess anyone not willing to entertain Heavy's childlike naivete goes on his ignore list? I'm shocked I'm not on it, as well as half of WrestleGAF since we all gave him shit for washing his goddamned balls in the sink.

Hasney

jmdajr

Them- "Hey man can you do this, this, this, this, this, this and this for me."

gulp* sigh*

Me- "Sure,.... but I'm going to need you to provide me this first."

Them- "Sure, we'll get you that!"

NOPE.

bjork

I'm on vacation this week and I'm not going anywhere because I didn't know I'd be on vacation until this past Saturday night. For some reason I'm super super mopey... got plans tomorrow to see a friend, but I have this feeling like I should just stay home and not bother anyone. I think I'm gonna take a bunch of sleeping medication and hope shit is better later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgdw5Zb7TY <~ WWE needs these guys (2:30) to be a tag team.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Teach me how to make them smaller with gif cam. Should I hit "edit" after "rec" and "stop"? I just hit "save" after "stop."

Edit, Right-click, and hit Resize. I usually do 40% for WWE Network window non-fullscreen but do what you feel is bess.

The only dude I put on my ignore list was that dingus a few weeks back who got all pissy that no one else thought the "Seth has a vibrator in the briefcase" gag was bashing homosexuals. He then spent the rest of RAW making random unfunny IWC complaints in an attempt to mock us. I finally had enough.

Also, dream was on my list for awhile because he's kind of a cunt

Alucard

Banned
The only dude I put on my ignore list was that dingus a few weeks back who got all pissy that no one else thought the "Seth has a vibrator in the briefcase" gag was bashing homosexuals. He then spent the rest of RAW making random unfunny IWC complaints in an attempt to mock us. I finally had enough.

Also, dream was on my list for awhile because he's kind of a cunt

I can see how that poster could skew the vibrator thing into an anti-gay thing, but I think he'd reeeeaaaaally have to stretch his reasoning. The skit was just saying "Seth is into kinky sex stuff."

Hasney

I wish simplythevest would call me a toolbag. I feel that would make me feel good about myself.

It might have a side-effect of giving me a huge ego, but I'm sure we can all cope with that.

You mean you don't like video links posted with no context or opinions attached to them?

I would like to hear simplythebest's opinions on the points raised in the videos as the guy in the videos is in no way simplythebest and it's difficult to know if 100% agrees with him or not since it is totally not simplythebest talking in them. Is he posting them to be laughed at? I can only assume.

Top Bottom