• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Fox318

Maybe Vince is trying to bury the people who want an attitude type product by pushing Ambrose like this.

Hell he restarted ECW because he was sick of hearing ecdub chants.

Best part of tonight will be Ziggler getting squashed by Kane after beating Cesaro in 2 straight falls last night. Love this back and forth midcard booking that does nothing for noone.

aight im out

see you guys in 10 years when i dip back in on raw to see whats going on

*10 years later Neko turns on the TV just in time to see*

yr8WlkM.gif

UberTag

Cesaro and Dolph had the best match last night and both are gonna get buried tonight.
The important thing to take away is that now they know their place in the grand scheme of things.
Vince has proven his point.

Best part of tonight will be Ziggler getting squashed by Kane after beating Cesaro in 2 straight falls last night. Love this back and forth midcard booking that does nothing for noone.
It's doing plenty for Cena and that's all that ultimately matters.

RP912

Banned

http://www.inquisitr.com/1534440/wwe-dean-ambrose-hated-attitude-era-is-bored-by-john-cena-too/

“A lot of people talk about the attitude era being so great but a lot of it was terrible crap, sex jokes and over-the-top terrible bad comedy. It was Jerry Springer-like. They made a joke about a woman’s breasts. Hilarious, but where’s the wrestling? I look back on a lot of stuff now, and I’m like where’s the wrestling? It’s just a lot of crappy jokes.”

Fox318

The important thing to take away is that now they know their place in the grand scheme of things.
Vince has proven his point.

It's doing plenty for Cena and that's all that ultimately matters.
Then why the fuck does he even bother to have wrestling on the show?

Just make it a 3 hour total divas spinoff where the winner gets to suck cena off.

Ithil

They had probably the third-best match on the PPV last night and have one of the only storylines in the WWE that makes some kind of sense right now, with a stipulation they are actually honoring.

So kindly shit the fuck up.

The Bellas feud is absolute garbage. A shoe-in for Worst Feud of the Year.

RP912

Banned
I don't think there burying him by putting him in an interesting feud with Bray Wyatt. Where else would he have gone after finishing his feud with Seth Rollins? If they were really burying him he wouldn't have gotten that promo and would have been used to put someone over.

Maybe made the stipulation between those two interesting by having mitb on the line. I'm not upset about Bray/Ambrose but it just seems weird that out of no where they throw Bray in the mix.

DMczaf

So Cena lost against Ambrose for a chance to get revenge on Rollins, and his prize was a #1 contenders match and a match with Rollins the night after.

WWE. In 2014.

FHIZ

This month is going to end the same way Bryan leaving the Wyatt family ended... just no one will care.

I think the worst part about the Bella's feud is just Brie aping Bryan's shit. You don't see AJ GTSing Paige every RAW. Everytime she does the Yes chant I just groan.

gaiadyne

Maybe made the stipulation between those two interesting by having mitb on the line. I'm not upset about Bray/Ambrose but it just seems weird that out of no where they throw Bray in the mix.

They had to bring Bray back in at some point with all that hyping they were doing. What better person to do it with than Dean Ambrose a person who would soon be ending a feud and whose style meshes very well with Bray Wyatt's.

jmdajr

This month is going to end the same way Bryan leaving the Wyatt family ended... just no one will care.

I think the worst part about the Bella's feud is just Brie aping Bryan's shit. You don't see AJ GTSing Paige every RAW. Everytime she does the Yes chant I just groan.
AJ would be fired doing any Punk stuff.

Ithil

Mainly because no one gives a fuck about Brie and stealing her husband's chant is the only way she can get a reaction.

RP912

Banned
They had to bring Bray back in at some point with all that hyping they were doing. What better person to do it with than Dean Ambrose a person who would soon be ending a feud and whose style meshes very well with Bray Wyatt's.

True.

Like I said it just seems like a coincidence but I tend to reach with some of my statements. ..

Big One

Banned
The following people should never win matches again in WWE:

Triple H
Kane
Big Show
Mark Henry

But they still do for some reason. Fuck you WWE.

UberTag

AJ doesn't do Punk stuff because they want to pretend CM Punk no longer exists.

Whereas it benefits them to have Brie do D.Brine stuff because they want to cement in every one's skulls how lame his gimmick is by having his wife get buried while doing it.

Will make it easier to pull the rug out from under Bryan when he returns and they won't have their precious Cena/Reigns pushes derailed the same way Big Dave's push got sabotaged this year.

Top Bottom