• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Fox318

Jobbing for Kane.

Dolph should just quit and deliver pizzas.

He'd probably get paid more than the wwe pays him and he gets to walk when he is 40.

RP912

Banned
I'm sorry but these old guys are killing the WWE for me....with the exception of Orton of course.

We shouldn't see matches with fucking Kane in 2014...

gaiadyne

dolph was super over until recently

all that jobbing killed his momentum in a matter of months

Ziggler is kinda like a threshold guy. While he isn't in the main event scene. He is essentially at the top of the mid card. Generally speaking if you can beat him you might be a contender for the main event.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
H5R9WVl.jpg

UberTag

Can we have a Survivor Series match where 3 new commentators take on the 3 current ones and the winners take over on commentary?
That would result in something exciting and new. We can't have that. We're supposed to believe this is as good as wrestling commentary can possibly be.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know how to tell you guys this, but the commentary will always be bad from now on. Doesn't matter who is speaking because the truth is -- Vince McMahon is the one speaking. And that's how it will be no matter who they put on commentary.

JR and maybe Booker T for the lulz
Alright, Regal and Booker. I could go with that with a good playbyplay person...but I don't think JR has it in him anymore. He sounded so calm and dull in the NXT eps I watched with him doing it. I'd rather have someone new who's really good.

Renee, uh..the other guys they have, Albert, all pretty bad.

Fox318

Only way to fix the product is people need to stop showing up to events.

If every raw drew like December to dismember they would be forced to make changes.

RP912

Banned
Only way to fix the product is people need to stop showing up to events.

If every raw drew like December to dismember they would be forced to make changes.

The only way that would happen is competition or a New Generation era where half of the roster is the shits.

UberTag

I don't know how to tell you guys this, but the commentary will always be bad from now on. Doesn't matter who is speaking because the truth is -- Vince McMahon is the one speaking. And that's how it will be no matter who they put on commentary.
This is factually correct. Until Vince is dead. Or loses his voice. And if he lost his voice he'd have a stooge running shit out to ringside for JBL to parrot.

listen to this commentary

literally silent

has no one in management at least mentioned their commentary being so bad? I'm guessing they have all been there so long that they answer to no one and they all three are vince's pals.

Ithil

listen to this commentary

literally silent

has no one in management at least mentioned their commentary being so bad? I'm guessing they have all been there so long that they answer to no one and they all three are vince's pals.

That's the problem, Vince thinks it's fine. If he didn't, they wouldn't be like that.

Omega

Banned
wat. Dolph won two matches in a row, and one of them being a non-title match?

Has anyone seen Vince?

holy shit Cena actually comes out to save a fellow babyface

Vince definitely passed away.

RIP

UberTag

ZIGGLER WON A TV MATCH CLEAN
To be fair, Ziggles has been behaving himself recently on Twitter and with the media saying all of the right things that a good corporate enhancement talent peon should say.
He hasn't been overselling to ridiculous degrees in his matches, either.

Top Bottom