• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RP912

Banned
The only way WWE will make me give a damn about survivor series is if they had the whole mystery partner advertisement for the match. I missed when WWF/E tried to surprise the fans instead of treating them like brain dead cattle.

UberTag

1998 Kane would have did something horrific too Ziggler, Big Red Monster would have set Ziggler on fire but Corporate Kane does nothing but lose.
The all-important constant is that Kane in any incarnation will always lose to Cena.
That match will probably main event RAW again sometime over the next month.

Fox318

They can't afford the pyro for monster Kane anymore.

Now we have creepy libertarian kane.

Next week will Kane talk about gaming journalism ?

Ithil

Two weeks ago, Cena was in a match for the right to face Rollins in a match. He lost.
Now he gets a match with Rollins, for free, for no reason.

UberTag

Divas costume costume battle royal...

Damnit, Vince.
The important thing is that Vince is entertained. This is one of the highlights of every Halloween that he looks forward to.

That and the gravy boat match they'll trot out for Thanksgiving along with the Gobbledy Gooker. This time around Brie will push Nikki into the tub of "gravy" after being her slave for a month. Won't that be hilarious?

Ithil

JBL saying "both these men are busted up and went through hell" yet only Seth is actually selling. Cena was up and in tip top shape as soon as he pinned Orton in the Cell.

dakun

Two weeks ago, Cena was in a match for the right to face Rollins in a match. He lost.
Now he gets a match with Rollins, for free, for no reason.

he lost to get an opportunity to face Lesnar which he won... and here we were thinking Ambrose finally got one over Cena.

Gonzalez

Banned
How hard is it to create knock-off logos for Lesnar's gear? I guess that's just another one of the many things that truly baffles me about the Yukes series.

Top Bottom