• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

So Cena got everything he wanted another title shot and a match with Rollins even though he lost to Ambrose funny how things work out.

Why does John Cena behave like video game John Cena?

UberTag

So Cena got everything he wanted another title shot and a match with Rollins even though he lost to Ambrose funny how things work out.
And yet he's in a feud with "The Authority" that's had no problem giving Cena whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Even when he hasn't "sold out" despite shilling the Network and his merch and their cancer PR schtick at every opportunity. It's amazing that anyone watching swallows this nonsense and yet clearly San Antonio has no shortage of adoring sheep.

All the smarks left due to shit product.
This is factually correct. They all took their ball and went home with CM Punk. And the WWE Network is failing. I wonder why that is.

dq finish after this commercial

guess cena is gonna get to pin rollins clean at survivor series

ambrose gets a 10 minute match at survivor series with the eater of moon pies

cena reciting poetry for the new video game

wow... the crowd is on fire. rollins probably did some spots during the commercial break

Ithil

And yet he's in a feud with "The Authority" that's had no problem giving Cena whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Even when he hasn't "sold out" despite shilling the Network and his merch and their cancer PR schtick at every opportunity. It's amazing that anyone watching swallows this nonsense and yet clearly San Antonio has no shortage of adoring sheep.

Everything on WWE TV is designed to give Cena everything he wants, whenever he wants, at all times. This is apparently meant to be a compelling character.

Fox318

This is factually correct. They all took their ball and went home with CM Punk. And the WWE Network is failing. I wonder why that is.
Gotta love that the authority talks in a room with a giant cena poster.

Alucard

Banned
Finished watching ROH.

How's Raw been tonight? Main event looks pretty exciting from what I've seen so far. Tuned in 3 minutes ago.

You can't put Superman down forever and you can't stop Goku from powering up to kick your ass.

So do I need a crystal ball to predict Orton coming out and RKO'ing both dudes?

dakun

They'll never let Rollins win.. either Cena is winning or some interference will happen.

Can't let the guy who will face Lesnar again lose to this guy. (thinks Vince)

Big One

Banned
God I wish Bryan would drop that hippie shit and just return already.

Remember when he had a match every night and it was always a good match even if he worked with the Great Khali with a lot of crowd interaction? I do.

Product is so shit without him. Rollins is similar but unlike Bryan he isn't realy able to literally carry guys like Cena, Kane, Big Show, Henry, Ryback, etc.

Ithil

Jesus Christ Cena, is it that hard to slowly stand up as the count reaches 7 or so? Him just lying down til 8 then leaping to his feet at 9 and jumping into the ring looks moronic.

Alucard

Banned
God I wish Bryan would drop that hippie shit and just return already.

Remember when he had a match every night and it was always a good match even if he worked with the Great Khali with a lot of crowd interaction? I do.

Product is so shit without him. Rollins is similar but unlike Bryan he isn't realy able to literally carry guys like Cena, Kane, Big Show, Henry, Ryback, etc.

Please learn the meaning of "literally." Pretty sure Rollins can pick up and carry Cena around a bit.

UberTag

Jesus Christ Cena, is it that hard to slowly stand up as the count reaches 7 or so? Him just lying down til 8 then leaping to his feet at 9 and jumping into the ring looks moronic.
Cena has two modes during matches. Dead and immobile. And I'm perfectly okay.
He also has the goofy "I'm trying really hard to submit this guy" face he trots out during the STF.

Alucard

Banned
Cena's such a dick face. Lifting his arms up in triumph after dumping Rollins to the outside. What kind of humble face does that?

Fox318

Please learn the meaning of "literally." Pretty sure Rollins can pick up and carry Cena around a bit.
I could care less about your grammar.

Either you need to relax nor you need to take a break.

You're option needs to be checked. Their are others who agree with me.

Big One

Banned
This reminds me of those matches Cena had with CEsaro and Sandow where it went on for a long time and teased them going over but they never did cause Cenawinslol.

Toki767

I don't know how anyone could really watch this match and not think Rollins is kind of the face in this situation.

Rollins fell off the cell last night, has bruised taped ribs, got RKO'd 3 hours ago, etc...

Cena's just his usual self.

Alucard

Banned
I simply can't enjoy Cena matches where I know he's going to win. I just can't do it despite how good the matches actually are sometimes. Like this one.

This is a really good match, but I know that there will either be a) cheap interference or b) a Cena clean win.

Top Bottom