• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I didn't read any of what simplythebest posted but DBZ is dope and i'd like Cena more if he could fly and throw dudes into buildings and shit

This thread…

iX3WCDxohr3xV.gif

Alucard

Banned
Sweet! It's cool that they have an archive of past episodes to catch up on there website. Anybody know what time on Friday the new episodes typically pop up?

It varies, but it's usually at some point in the morning. They sometimes even go up on Thursday.

A few things to note:

1. The TV show airs on stations on Saturdays

2. The TV show is available to Ringside members on Monday (this is how I watch...around 60 bucks a year)

3. The TV show is available for free to everyone on Fridays

4. The archive is only accessible to Ringside members. Everyone else can only watch the latest episode.

I think power scaling is useful since most of the upper teir guys dont have feats but there are holes in it. If character X beat character Y and Character Z is stronger as Character y than Character Z is as strong to character X this work for most of the the of the character and feats in dbz.

I think u are looking at it too black and white obviously when u add quantifications to fiction strength it's going to get twisted around until it's useless besides fans quoting feats like 100 tonner on forums. Technique, determination, fighting ability are what determines feats powerlevels do not. The 3 listed things are what people use in actual fights in real life( plus rage) . And they alow lower power leveled to stand a chance.

IMO they didn't use this enough throught the series as piccolo was my favorite z fighter after goku and he wasn't useful in fights later on.( which does show that technique, determination/willpower, and fighting ability only get him so far before power levels curbstomp). So an example is one of the last fights they were still recode ding powerlevels in the anime( manga kept doing pl) is it's generally believed that supersayain goku had a higher power level than final form frieza but Frieza's rage and ki techniques allowed him to stay in the fight much longer and be a threat.

Big One

Banned
Was Raw that bad guys? I didn't see it.
Yeah it sucked.

Randy Orton turned face.

Team Cena vs. Team Authority at Survivor series. So far Ziggler was recruited for Team Cena, I think? That might change.

Ryback turned face and got a huge ovation when he squashed Bo Dallas.

Mark Henry turned heel on Big Show.

Bray Wyatt said he attacked Ambrose cause he's the same as Ambrose aka a "you and I are the same" promo.

What the fuck those newlegacyinc people are defending the game. the talking people AND the chat. they said the "who got NXT" mode is a notable feature that justifies taking out the other modes lol. Also said "fuck em" to IGN for their review. Weird.

What the fuck those newlegacyinc people are defending the game. the talking people AND the chat. they said the "who got NXT" mode is a notable feature that justifies taking out the other modes lol. Also said "fuck em" to IGN for their review. Weird.

The nL guys normally lambast the series, right? I wonder why they'd defend it?

The nL guys normally lambast the series, right? I wonder why they'd defend it?

Not sure. It was one of the people on skype, and a lot of the chat. It was weird.

Also STING DOESN'T HAVE THE SCORPION DEATH DROP IN 2K15. LOL.

Edit: Ah, he does. The person looking at the move list was playing surfer sting

Big One

Banned
Watching Total Divas, I'm confused why they're making Tyson the heel in this feud. Tyson seems like a nice guy who is being held down by an abrasive and annoying wife. Hope Nattie fucks off cause she makes Summer Rae's antics look like nothing with her bullshit.

Who did Trinity piss off? She completely disappeared.

Speaking of this show really got me to like Eva Marie. I mean she's still dogshit in the ring, but she's a pretty down to earth girl overall. Like I said in my review of Total Divas earlier, she just isn't fit for this business.

Looking forward to seeing Paige and Alicia in action next season.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I told you people to tell me if da big guy was on.

edit: and I'm glad kickstarter games email me. I totally forgot I backed Torment and Eternity.

If WWE could tone the fuck down on the false finishes off finishers it'd be great. It's gotten way beyond the point of ridiculous.

For as much shit as Miz gets for his embarrassing Figure-4, a move an eight year old can flawlessly do but Cena's STF makes me actually hate him as a person after all these years of inability or unwillingness to not only do the move right but make it actually look painful. Lou Thesz and Masahiro Chono are rolling over in their graves and Chono isn't even dead yet.

Watching Total Divas, I'm confused why they're making Tyson the heel in this feud. Tyson seems like a nice guy who is being held down by an abrasive and annoying wife. Hope Nattie fucks off cause she makes Summer Rae's antics look like nothing with her bullshit.

Who did Trinity piss off? She completely disappeared.

Speaking of this show really got me to like Eva Marie. I mean she's still dogshit in the ring, but she's a pretty down to earth girl overall. Like I said in my review of Total Divas earlier, she just isn't fit for this business.

Looking forward to seeing Paige and Alicia in action next season.

I haven't watched the last episode yet but Total Divas made me completely dislike Nattie, I know it's pretty much scripted/selectively edited and all but holy crap she comes off as almost completely unlikable on top of being possibly the most over rated woman wrestler in WWE today. They should give her a wicked witch gimmick, green body paint and everything.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just finished RAW, wtf was with that ending? Everyone runs down to the ring and starts fighting each other FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER?

This fucking company. I hate to say it, but I'm actually rooting for GFW to do well and hopefully become a solid alternative to this shit.

Top Bottom