• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
There is an OLE sign with Generico's mask on it in the crowd for Sami. Fans also chant OLE during his entrance. Fans also boo half of his moves. King and Cole got stuck for 3 minutes repeating the same line about reversals. As in, they both say the same line. And they both looped saying it for 3 minutes.

There is an OLE sign with Generico's mask on it in the crowd for Sami. Fans also chant OLE during his entrance. Fans also boo half of his moves. King and Cole got stuck for 3 minutes repeating the same line about reversals. As in, they both say the same line. And they both looped saying it for 3 minutes.
Sounds like the most realistic game yet

Zach

Jeez Louise.

Alucard

Banned
Alucard, I enjoy your writeups. You should watch some PWG. We should also do a podcast together.

Thanks, man. I'd be up for a podcast if I had a better mic. Need to plop down 60-80 bucks for something that sounds more professional than what I currently have. Have you done podcasts in the past? I don't know the first thing about what software you need, etc. I did one with NHL-GAF two years ago, but can't recall what we used.

I usually take advantage of the 5 DVDs for $40 deal that PWG does every year. I still haven't watched the five that I got last year.

Thanks, man. I'd be up for a podcast if I had a better mic. Need to plop down 60-80 bucks for something that sounds more professional than what I currently have. Have you done podcasts in the past? I don't know the first thing about what software you need, etc. I did one with NHL-GAF two years ago, but can't recall what we used.

I usually take advantage of the 5 DVDs for $40 deal that PWG does every year. I still haven't watched the five that I got last year.

Never done it. Figured it be fun just to mess around with and see what happens.

Shot from Omega's final DDT show;

ndOkJMB.jpg

In an interview with Tokyo Sports he said WWE tried to sign him on three separate occasions and that he recently turned them down to go to New Japan because of how much he enjoys the Japanese culture and feels that wrestlers are far more well respected in Japan than they are in the US.

Watch Ox Baker's appearance on the Price is Right. He's fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLfDM_Frq4

Meltzer mentioned it in the Observer so I went out to find it, and it's pleasant. Ox Baker was so dope.

This is too awesome.

Sephzilla

Not t mention WWE just buried goldberg in Monday Night Wars.

I actually thought the Goldberg MNW episode was kind of honest. He was a green as fuck wrestler who got over huge because WCW initially did a good job of masking his faults, and then WCW went and WCW'd it up.

Fox318

ndOkJMB.jpg

In an interview with Tokyo Sports he said WWE tried to sign him on three separate occasions and that he recently turned them down to go to New Japan because of how much he enjoys the Japanese culture and feels that wrestlers are far more well respected in Japan than they are in the US.

As long as you can earn enough to live why would you want to work for Vince?

That work and travel schedule plus you will never move up in the company unless Cena gets caught with a hooker in his car.

Fox318

I actually thought the Goldberg MNW episode was kind of honest. He was a green as fuck wrestler who got over huge because WCW initially did a good job of masking his faults, and then WCW went and WCW'd it up.

"Two Moves, One Name"

They could have mentioned how WWE didn't teach him a 3rd when he joined the company.

ndOkJMB.jpg

This is too awesome.

i love it

you da best Omega

MC Safety

Just like their totally legit video game, right?

Hah! I worked for PlayStation: The Official Magazine some years ago, and we had a freelancer interview the team involved in the Chikara game.

The development team was enthusiastic, but not very organized. Even then it seemed the game might not come out. We ran the story anyway with some nice artwork and a big caveat about the perils of game development.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslegaf as a community is:

people who like wrestling that talk about whatever they want

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
if we get to the point where basic courting/dating acts are viewed as harassment we've officially gone too far

Getting out of your car and opening the car door for your passenger is insulting and shameful and needs to stop.

Top Bottom