• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Let's listen to a bunch of fucking wrestling marks on what they think constitutes harassment of women in between posts of disgusting misogynist shit like this:

tumblr_mgjtlfYrBu1rhybyko1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Opening the door to a restaurant for a woman is insulting because it implies she isn't strong and independent enough to open a door herself.

That's up there, but at the same time, if you're in a better spot, regardless of gender, you should hold the door - that's courtesy. But the car thing is extra shitty.

if we get to the point where basic courting/dating acts are viewed as harassment we've officially gone too far

White knighting on GAF has gotten out of control. I'm fully convinced 90% of these people have never had a relationship, sex, or a meaningful conversation with a woman. Most of these people wouldn't even be born today without this "harassment" Of course walking down the street in skin tight clothing is going to get men to talk to you, especially in a city like New York. Shit when I walk down the street women try to talk to me and women are always scanning my body from the ground up when they walk past me.

White knighting on GAF has gotten out of control. I'm fully convinced 90% of these people have never had a relationship, sex, or a meaningful conversation with a woman. Most of these people wouldn't even be born today without this "harassment" Of course walking down the street in skin tight clothing is going to get men to talk to you, especially in a city like New York. Shit when I walk down the street women try to talk to me and women are always scanning my body from the ground up when they walk past me.

Quoting this so that Bobo sees it when he snaps out of his delusions

Well if you stopped dressing like a painted up whore they would quit eye raping you.

Vylash

oh no you're one of those people who uses this phrase seriously in 2014

oh no you're one of those people who uses this phrase seriously in 2014

Sorry it hits too close to home. I know its not ok to say hi to a woman in public, but its ok to go home after walking down the street and watch 1,000 year old demons have sex with teenage anime girls.

VoxPop

First time in a long time I have given zero shits about pro wrestling. Haven't read up on it at all since Brock suplexed Cena 20 or so times. Looking at that OT, I'm guessing Cena won the strap off Lesnar in the rematch and is defending against Orton? Lol.

After seeing that lineup for Hell in a Cell, I'm glad I've stayed away. They still won't stop sending me WWE network renewal emails even after like 3 months.

Kaladin

First time in a long time I have given zero shits about pro wrestling. Haven't read up on it at all since Brock suplexed Cena 20 or so times. Looking at that OT, I'm guessing Cena won the strap off Lesnar in the rematch and is defending against Orton? Lol.

After seeing that lineup for Hell in a Cell, I'm glad I've stayed away. They still won't stop sending me WWE network renewal emails even after like 3 months.

Lesnar is still champ. He won't be back on TV till December, so the Cena vs Orton was a #1 contender match to determine who would face Lesnar (in the future).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These jiffs will be more entertaining than WWE 2K15.

Also Sunset Overdrive is best XB1 game next to KI.

speaking of, KI S2 is the fucking truth. TJ Combo is so much fun to play as and the overhaul looks fantastic. I love that game. That soundtrack is PEERLESS.

Vylash

Sorry it hits too close to home. I know its not ok to say hi to a woman in public, but its ok to go home after walking down the street and watch 1,000 year old demons have sex with teenage anime girls.

i thought we were free of ignorant morons after dream left, guess we had one left

I went full on darkside and bought a white xbone for sunset overdrive today.

I wanna do some chaos squad with wrasslegaffers: RedPyramidSH

Also all the r-truth giffage reminds me of the end of V for vendetta :3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;136301140 said:
I went full on retard and bought a white xbone for sunset overdrive today.

I wanna do some chaos squad with wrasslegaffers: RedPyramidSH

Also all the r-truth giffage reminds me of the end of V for vendetta :3

Add me as well, Sunflower4000. I don't have it yet but I'm sure I will, plus fuck it, general leaderboards.

Cagey

Banned
Can we just simply stop discussing OT threads on here? The side commentary to other threads is worthless. Discuss it in the actual thread.

Can we just simply stop discussing OT threads on here? The side commentary to other threads is worthless. Discuss it in the actual thread.

But then we might have to hear the other sides of an argument rather than just posting in an (almost) all dude echo chamber :(

Top Bottom