• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Cagey

Banned
But then we might have to hear the other sides of an argument rather than just posting in an (almost) all dude echo chamber :(

The goal is to confine the argument -- and then meta-commentary on the posters and the arguments made -- to the thread of the topic itself, so that this thread functions as an escape from the ongoing dramas of the rest of the message board, rather than an extension of those threads.

The rest of this board can be obnoxious enough... why drag it here?

tm24

So the WWE 2k15 where John Cena ruins Do not go gentle into that good night has to be one of the worst game commercials ever right?

20_HALLOWEEN_100620149761-212807766.jpg
Best birthday present ever.

tm24

I'm convinced it will be one of the best parts of WWE 2k15.
That's not a very high bar
I liked the reciting of the poem better when it was in The Rundown, starring Dwayne Johnson and Steve Stiffler
That movie is great. I really need to rewatch
its a better advertisement for the wwe product than anything wwe has put out in years
Not a high bar
Ok, that was bad
I thought the 2K15 commercial was fine.
It's really the reading that bothers me. I just don't like it

DiscoJon

Banned
At what point does NeoGaf just say "fuck it" and adds a 5th message board section dedicated solely towards Comic Book Movies/Characters/News/etc...???

Yoshino is ridiculously fast;

Yoshino.gif

Boots, any chance of a hold off on Tozawa winning now and a rematch at Final Gate? I haven't been following very well right now. I'd love to see my favorite wrestler win the belt live.
Also, I'm going to Final Gate.

Jealous, I am. Also, if Hulk does drop the belt I'd guess Final Gate will be the place for it - whether it'll be Tozawa or Shingo against Hulk depends on where they're going with the current Monster Express storyline, Hulk seems to be trying to create dissension between the members.

Yoshino is ridiculously fast;

Yoshino.gif

Jealous, I am. Also, if Hulk does drop the belt I'd guess Final Gate will be the place for it - whether it'll be Tozawa or Shingo against Hulk depends on where they're going with the current Monster Express storyline, Hulk seems to be trying to create dissension between the members.

what a dope spot

JavyOO7

Is "Rivalries" on the WWE Network from a DVD or is it an original work? Either way, its pretty good with the first episode (McMahon vs Austin part 1). Its stuff I've heard before but I don't mind watching it. I love hearing about Austin's rise with his character and how it almost came at a halt with the pile driver that Owen gave him.

Cena didn't bury Edge.

Edge was unburiable. Which is apparently not a word according to my spell checker, but I'm not about to start listening to my spell checker all of a sudden.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stop and give me OT title suggestions.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Whole Bunch of Gobbledy, No Gook
don't use this racist-ass shit
November Wrasslin' |OT| Diva-Centric OT
November Wrasslin' |OT| Survive the Longest-Running Series on Cable TV

Is "Rivalries" on the WWE Network from a DVD or is it an original work? Either way, its pretty good with the first episode (McMahon vs Austin part 1). Its stuff I've heard before but I don't mind watching it. I love hearing about Austin's rise with his character and how it almost came at a halt with the pile driver that Owen gave him.

Original to my knowledge, sure they yanked some of it from the McMahon dvd or somesuch though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching all that old Terry Funk stuff, I think Funk is possibly the biggest case of destroying your own legacy, and it's fucked up why I think that. His deal with ECW, his deal with WCW, his deal with Attitude Era, he came in to help others and put people over and help companies survive. But in the process, he buried his own history and his own legacy to everyone but far older fans/wrestlers who grew up watching him. People like me who even watch a lot of wrestling just knew very little about Funk because it was never something to pursue. You always knew him as that old guy in WCW, ECW, FMW, whatever else, and you didn't know what an amazing heel he was because you just assumed he was always stale and slow and doing bad moonsaults.

You'd never know stuff like this existed.

Top Bottom