• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

No, no, no.

I'm talking about when Daniel Bryan turned heel, started No'ing, and then somewhere in his gradual face turn, he started yes'ing again.

I feel like he was facing a big enemy like Big Shoe or someone

Ithil

Even as a NOing heel, he would do YES if he won a match. Plus he began YES as a heel anyway.
He phased NO out as his main thing somewhere around early summer 2013.

bart jr

Neo Member
She came from a world of abuse and thought of suicide. Then she put on a mask and now does this for every girl out there.

Then loses to a backbreaker :/

Everyone is watching the dailymotion version now:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28yf19

I'm at work and can't confirm this, but after the pin didn't Stryker say that Cross pulled her tights? They didn't make a huge deal out of it like you'd expect, but that would be a good explanation for her loss. Unfortunately I don't remember seeing it happen

Alucard

Banned
How do we feel about this?
mortal-kombat-bloodsport-jean-claude-van-damme-johnny-cage.jpg

Sephzilla

How do we feel about this?
mortal-kombat-bloodsport-jean-claude-van-damme-johnny-cage.jpg

In case you aren't aware, there's a reason why Johnny Cage and JCVD are so similar.

JCVD was originally supposed to be in Mortal Kombat (or what eventually became it) but apparently he was a massive dickhole to Boon and Tobias. So they turned the concept of his character into Johnny Cage - a Hollywood asshole.

Zach

In case you aren't aware, there's a reason why Johnny Cage and JCVD are so similar.

JCVD was originally supposed to be in Mortal Kombat (or what eventually became it) but apparently he was a massive dickhole to Boon and Tobias. So they turned the concept of his character into Johnny Cage - a Hollywood asshole.

JCVD was a great movie. That's what I think every time I see JCVD.

That Sexy Star match, i feel like they weren't building up to an underdog thing with that hype video and entrance, but also that match was like 2 minutes long

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't played enough of it to tell, but it seems to play a lot smoother than the first Baldur's EE did at launch. They've done a great job with the background and music, but the sprites could've used some polish.

sigh...guess I'll buy it again. ID is dope.

RP912

Banned
About to dive into this Lucha Underground to see the big deal. I'm just happy Konnan can troll his old ass off without no filter.

somedevil

Here are the Star Ratings from Meltzer for Hell in the Cell:

Cesaro vs Ziggler: 3 1/4
Nikki vs Brie: 2 1/2
Usos vs Star and Goldust: 3 1/4
John Cena vs Randy Orton: 3 3/4
Rusev vs Big Show: 2 1/4
Sheamus vs Miz: 2
AJ vs Paige: 2
Dean vs Rollins: 4

Another dull looking NXT tonight, shit's on standby waiting for that Finn Balor debut.

That's not his biggest problem; all his matches are the same and he's not that great at selling. The Titus match, which technically fine, felt like every other Neville match and I don't give a damn about him being in peril when everyone already knows what the finish is going to be.
Yep. They are using Alexa Bliss too infrequently. And they are dragging out this Hideo Itami storyline.

Alucard

Banned
Man, watching Lucha Underground just exposes how utterly devoid of energy and focus the WWE is right now. I'm sure the smaller scale of the company/show contributes to this, as well as the fact that it's taped, but I see NO reason to wade through the WWE's weekly garbage variety show when I can get my wrestling fix in a much more compact and satisfying entertainment package.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's like grilling. You grill slowly, it's worth it. Sure, you could hotshot it, and get a quick payoff...but the best meat is the one you let cook for a long time.

Top Bottom