• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Another dull looking NXT tonight, shit's on standby waiting for that Finn Balor debut.

Titus is delightful, but he shone a bright light on the biggest problem with Neville.

Dude's a fucking goddamn midget.

That's not his biggest problem; all his matches are the same and he's not that great at selling. The Titus match, which technically fine, felt like every other Neville match and I don't give a damn about him being in peril when everyone already knows what the finish is going to be.

HEHV0qv.png

there's going to be a double-down on the begging

I hope that by now everyone has seen Lucha Underground?

If not, you are a terrible person.

It was pretty good, but going in I didn't think I'd actually hate Striker commentary more than Vampiro commentary, but here we are. Also, the cheese factor is through the roof, but in a good way. Sort of. I actually liked Konnan's stuff.

Also, Chavo is bad.

Alucard

Banned
Oh man, this matchup has amazing comedic potential.

gbhxiiirotorlethalvsrd.jpg

It will clearly end in a DQ with Evans continuing the streak, though. Truth Martini, Seleziya, or Jay Diesel will cost Lethal the match. Or maybe Moose will come in and accidentally hit Evans somehow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be watching Lucha Underground tonight in lieu of NXT. Kinda curious about the tag battle royale but not curious enough to watch it as it happens.

Also, Titus is wonderful on the mic. He makes it a win.

Alucard

Banned

Marvel

could never
*goofy laugh* "Ahhh nature" How could you not love Titus?

As sunny said he really is awesome on the mic, I want him on commentary when he's done.

Kind of interesting that Benoit wasn't cut out of the cruiserweight MNW (his name was, but he was clearly shown in more than just a leg for half a second multiple times), but was cut out of the Jericho one when they showed the Radicalz having jumped ship.

Ric Flair is basically America incarnate. Always spending money, never saving, even when in debt. Borrowing to spend more than he borrowed.

Does Flair still have his financial company?

Big Daddy Yum Yum currently has the best name in sports and entertainment, you know it to be true.

WWE, hire this man.

Marvel

could never
That's my current punishment jiff for gaffers who step outta line or get crumbs over my bag. Used it once already today in that KZ thread.

Alucard

Banned
You're right. Unless, he can stipulate in his contract that he can keep his name, like Sting. It's a long shot.

Wow. I am shock(master)ed. Out of all the wrestlers that have outside the ring businesses, DDP is the most successful.

His shit WORKS, bra. I'm on DDP Yoga, and if you stick with it daily or at least 3-4 times a week, you start to notice some pretty quick results in terms of flexibility, strength, and even a bit of cardio.

But don't ask me! Just listen to WWE superstar, Chris Jericho!
Jericho-DDP-Yoga.jpg

"It saved my career."

There you have it.

His shit WORKS, bra. I'm on DDP Yoga, and if you stick with it daily or at least 3-4 times a week, you start to notice some pretty quick results in terms of flexibility, strength, and even a bit of cardio.

But don't ask me! Just listen to WWE superstar, Chris Jericho!
Jericho-DDP-Yoga.jpg

"It saved my career."

There you have it.

It really does work. Toned my man handles right up (along with an improved diet, of course).

I hope that by now everyone has seen Lucha Underground?

If not, you are a terrible person.

It's interesting but I doubt I'm going to stick with it long term. Vampiro is awful and the first match with Chavo and Blue Demon was just boring. Their roster seems pretty weak all together past a few standouts.

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit, the commentary on Lucha Underground shits all over WWE and TNA. Did a great job of covering what was a fairly slow and sometimes sloppy match between Chavo and Blue Demon Jr.

First match between Chavo and Blue Demon was sloppy as fuck. I did like the camera angles and I think Striker actually does a good job. Not feeling Vampiro.

It's interesting but I doubt I'm going to stick with it long term. Vampiro is awful and the first match with Chavo and Blue Demon was just boring. Their roster seems pretty weak all together past a few standouts.

First match between Chavo and Blue Demon was sloppy as fuck. I did like the camera angles and I think Striker actually does a good job. Not feeling Vampiro.

Vampiro is terrible, he was OK once upon a time but that boat has long sailed. He's basically stinking it up like Konnan now. I'll never understand how Vampiro became so popular.

Hasney

Honestly thinking I ended up not being bothered by Vampiro because a) I thought he was going to be much worse and b) It's not JBL and King.

Top Bottom