• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
which one of you assholes said Senran Kagura Burst is a good game? I sacrificed my soul and honesty to buy it and it's just not fun. Fucking pedo liars telling me the gameplay is worth a shit

Explain yourself curevylash

which one of you assholes said Senran Kagura Burst is a good game? I sacrificed my soul and honesty to buy it and it's just not fun. Fucking pedo liars telling me the gameplay is worth a shit

Explain yourself curevylash

huehuehue

and to think I was going to get this game as well

damn nerds

Trying out a new WrassleGaf segment in which I report on a Gaming side thread here by displaying any posts from prominent WrassleGaffers that are on the first page or so. I believe this will allow us to see a different side of some of our most beloved posters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assassin's Creed "Parity": Unity is 900p/30fps on both PS4 & Xbox One

Oh what the HELL.

"We decided to lock them at the same specs to avoid all the debates and stuff,"

Parity strikes again!~

image.php

"We decided to lock them at the same specs to avoid all the debates and stuff,"

And the game is now off my buy list. GG ubisoft.

Anyway I expect this to be a thing with MS co marketed games from now on. Last holiday was a blip. Forced Parity will be a part of the deal from now on.

image.php

MS paid parity? Doesn't make sense otherwise.

image.php

So Far Cry will probably get the same treatment too then? lol

image.php

I'm more interested in the CPU comment. MS and Sony should have put in a little better CPU, not these netbook jaguars. We're a year in and devs are already severely limited by the CPUs, especially for these open-world games with tons of NPCs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like it, Bean. I hope to see more of these on hot-button issues.

I can't believe human beings have anything to say about AC:U being the same on multiple platforms. Shut the fuck up and eat the shit they're serving you with a smile.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wanna try too

image.php

He went too far. Get it? It wasn't bad enough that the intruder made it all the way into the White House bathroom and helped himself to a bath but to add a racist comment on top of that? Now he's gone too far.

Get it?

It's a play on the meaning of 'going too far' with regards to the lengths he trespassed into the White House and... moving from polite conversation to insulting remarks?

I don't know.

Look out, Dennis Miller. Bean Breath has gone political.

bjork

So guys. Who's gonna be the one to buy the Grandmaster Sexay album that's out? Someone's gotta take it for the team.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I just love how up front they are about their reasoning for forced parity. "We don't want anyone talking about how different one console is from the other, so we'll just limit the more powerful one from having the clearer visuals." Did they seriously not think about how we would react to that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;133129559 said:
A certain WWE owner's glowing praise of RE6 lead me to disappointment last week.

But I guess at least that game isn't moe shit~

It's a great goddamn game goddammit. First time through is rough though. Leon's story has the worst bosses.

Sephzilla

Jeez Vince just leave Reigns alone and let him recover.

Let people forget about him so that when he makes his return he gets a big pop for it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Owen vs Marty was decent. Marty is clearly out of shape by this point or so drugged out that its affecting his cardio. Owen NEVER needed Cornette. I don't know why they felt they needed to weigh him down with that dude. Owen wins. Spoilers. Todd PettingGail just made a burn on Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez. Too Soon. I think.

Another Vader hype promo. FROM THE POWA OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS IN BOULDAAA COLORADO! HAAAAAAAA I BRING YOU THE PRINCE OF POWAAAAA HEEEE Dory Funk Jr is in the rumble? Holy shit, hard times daddy!
"Two individuals who certainly wouldn't be on the cast of friends." Man Vince striking hard with the pop culture commentary in 96.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Jeez Vince just leave Reigns alone and let him recover.

Let people forget about him so that when he makes his return he gets a big pop for it.
That is if he was interesting enough for people to care when he does come back.

Yeah, he'll probably get that pop in the end.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Y'all gonna buy Brian Christopher's album off iTunes?!?!

Apparently it's on Spotify or something too if you want a free listen.

bjork

I bought both WWF wrestling albums, Hulk's rock album thing from the mid-90s, and Macho's rap album. It can't be me!

Watched King of Pro-Wrestling from 2012 to get hyped up for next week's iPPV, although I doubt we'll see anything on the level of Tanahashi vs Suzuki. What an amazing match, maybe Tanahashi's best match ever - they told a great story in the ring, but it would've been nothing without Tanahashi's selling and Suzuki's expressions. Masterful stuff. Elsewhere, Nak & Goto had a serviceable match for the IC title, Anderson & Okada put on a great bout for the no.1 contendership. I forgot how over Karl was as a babyface. K.E.S. beat TenKoji for the tag titles in their first PPV encounter; next Monday will be the 12th time the teams have faced on PPV in the last two years. Low Ki vs Ibushi was awesome, but just made me sad that Ki's such a goof and got himself fired.

Suzuki's the goddamn best;

Suzuki.gif

Suzuki1.gif

Suzuki2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That A Creed thread is just WOW, so many conspiracy theory people

Really stupid to even talk about this like anyone on planet earth gives a living shit. It's not a conspiracy theory. But hey you know gamers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shawn Michaels talking about how he was the top dog of the WWF until nine thugs jumped him(lolololol) and then it cuts to him giving up the IC title.

He said he was the top dog of the WWF, and he had the IC title. Maybe Vince should get a subscription to the Network. HOLY SHIT THE MUSIC DURING THIS SHAWN MICHAELS SEGMENT SOUNDS LIKE A DATING SERVICE BACKGROUND

Really stupid to even talk about this like anyone on planet earth gives a living shit. It's not a conspiracy theory. But hey you know gamers.

I don't know how anyone could come up with conspiracy theories when Ubi have been so open with their reasoning; they don't want the bad press from gamers and gaming 'journalists' calling one version inferior to the other. That being said, for a game series I only ever buy on an impulse and am pretty much immune to hype from, not making the game look the best it can be is only going to affect the chances of me buying it. You leave an Ass Creed game too long after launch, after all the hype's died away and the OT's turned into people agreeing about how shitty large parts of the game and its design are, and there isn't much desire to purchase it remaining, in my experience.

strobogo

Banned
Shawn Michaels talking about how he was the top dog of the WWF until nine thugs jumped him(lolololol) and then it cuts to him giving up the IC title.

He said he was the top dog of the WWF, and he had the IC title. Maybe Vince should get a subscription to the Network. HOLY SHIT THE MUSIC DURING THIS SHAWN MICHAELS SEGMENT SOUNDS LIKE A DATING SERVICE BACKGROUND

Is it Tell Me a Lie?

Top Bottom