• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Seriously, if you are going to make a massive list of grievances like that, you should probably just send it to the mods since you are a lot less likely to get banned.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince: "One advantage the Body Donnas have is that clearly from behind they're almost identical."
Perfect: "I haven't really been looking at them from behind, but I'll take your word for it."
Shot of Sunny
Perfect: "I know that from behind."

They can book the Rollins thing with Ambrose over while protecting Cena. Not hard.

Cena can win clean in their match and Ambrose can beat the shit out of him backstage, say, right before the second match (which should be the main event since I'm assuming no Brock). He can use whatever incredibly dirty tricks he wants and the crowd will be behind him regardless. He rushes out to the cage at the last second as it's being put down and Rollins is throwing a fit that he won't win by forfeit.

Cena can cry foul on RAW the following night and no one will care. Continue normal pattern of Cena dominating everyone to a chorus of boos every week. It'll at least delay Ambrose getting buried for awhile. Also, the Rollins thing cannot not end until Ambrose either wins the contract in a match (at TLC?) or spoils a cashing in for real.

Hey friends, you wanna know how many people are watching raw in Brazil? Brazilian!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hope yall are ready to talk about how Ambrose was never over and his character wasn't going to go anywhere and all his promos sounded aimless and the same after Cena pins him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part is no one is representing Team 2000. These gimmick posters would rather support Young Bucks than Tenzan or Chono.

edit: Heel 1-2-3 Kid is one of the weirdest things

Damn it, Alucard.

Jordan W S
8 minutes ago

The Rock sucks he's an overrated has-been jabroni he's slow as molasses in the ring now just another example on WWE running out of steam.. If you want real wrestlers in their prime watch TNA IMPACT Wrestling every Wednesday night on SPIKE TV watch amazing superstars like Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle, Low Ki, Sanada, Samoa Joe and Kenny King. Because TNA is where real wrestling matters not the PG muppets show toddler entertainment for newborns - TNA > WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbKIZhkIzcI

Hey guys that was a pretty good RAW. Dean is Stone Cold.

Rock as always is magic, and he elevated Rusev like no one else in the back could.

I would do things to Lana that are illegal in 48 states.

I appreciate that we finally got a "This Is Stupid" chant, I've been waiting for it, for a long time. My dislike for the Susan G. Komen Foundation only grows in October's "Let's Exploit Breast Cancer for Publicty and Additional Profit Month" and even more so since WWE started pushing it.

I've said before but Dean is like if Austin, Pillman and Piper were in a three-way and somehow a baby was produced from it. The Rock's surprise appearance blew the shit out of the place and that promo did more to legitimize Rusev than his crushing a hundred black guys... I mean "pure athletes".

bjork

I got our November avatar theme planned out.
tumblr_n4wxynddKl1sg99p0o1_500.png

Dibs on Arn.

If someone wants to try and paste Pillman's face over blackman (keeping his hat), I'll be Pillman.

Reading that report, I'm kind of curious about the Rock's appearance. What did Rusev get out of that? And why do they let Rock make less-than-PG references that get a good response, but no one actually working there consistently can?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
the wwe championship is completely off air right now which is hilarious

I could see lesnar coming in and building heat for a survivor series match.

if lesnar is a no show at the ppv I don't think he will be in a match until the royal rumble.

Isn't Bryan supposed to be back by Survivor Series?

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, I'm just happy King and Cole were there to laugh at the right moments and tell me how amazing The Rock was and how great that segment was, else I wouldn't have known.

Top Bottom