• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's that time of year again, about to speak to 700 people and tell them why they need to get their shit together in This Business.

Ithil

yyyyyyyzxpfm.gif

strobogo

Banned
The Dark Lord sounds a lot like Star Lord. Have you guys seen Guardians of The Galaxy? One of the best movies OF ALL TIME. How would Dark Lord do in the MCU?

Zach

It's that time of year again, about to speak to 700 people and tell them why they need to get their shit together in This Business.

Dude, you gonna hire me when the City inevitably eliminates my position? It doesn't matter if I have the necessary skills for your line of work. Wrestling, man... wrestling.

DMczaf

Dude, you gonna hire me when the City inevitably eliminates my position? It doesn't matter if I have the necessary skills for your line of work. Wrestling, man... wrestling.

You heard Zach. Hire all of us. Learn from Vince, hire people who only know wrestling for positions that have nothing to do with wrestling.

Profits everywhere!

strobogo

Banned

Sunny really should hire a whole group of us to infiltrate his business, form a Kliq, and take over. Get us the big bucks while we slack off and spray paint fools who are powerless to stop us.

Zach

You heard Zach. Hire all of us. Learn from Vince, hire people who only know wrestling for positions that have nothing to do with wrestling.

Profits everywhere!

Sunny really should hire a whole group of us to infiltrate his business, form a Kliq, and take over. Get us the big bucks while we slack off and spray paint fools who are powerless to stop us.

You guys are clearly on to something here...

Zach

We must have watched different Nitros. Loose Cannon in WCW did nothing but make wacky faces and spit sometimes.

I just have wacky taste, I guess. Pillman is amazing to me right now. His look is great. He's completely invested in the gimmick. I love the dynamic with the Horsemen (AA slapping the taste out of his mouth last week was cool). His work in the ring is decent and it's usually serving to showcase his reckless persona. I dunno. I just love it any time the guy is on my TV screen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like Ubisoft is cutting a real heel promo on 'gamers' this month, and I'm pretty into it. Its basically them saying, 'what the fuck are you whining about, 30 fps/900 resolution? You'll still buy it! You always do!'

I wish they weren't right.

Sephzilla

I feel like Ubisoft is cutting a real heel promo on 'gamers' this month, and I'm pretty into it. Its basically them saying, 'what the fuck are you whining about, 30 fps/900 resolution? You'll still buy it! You always do!'

they went all in on NWOctober

jred2k

At least us wrestling fans know that Triple H reads forums, so our voice DOES make a difference.

strobogo

Banned
I just have wacky taste, I guess. Pillman is amazing to me right now. His look is great. He's completely invested in the gimmick. I love the dynamic with the Horsemen (AA slapping the taste out of his mouth last week was cool). His work in the ring is decent and it's usually serving to showcase his reckless persona. I dunno. I just love it any time the guy is on my TV screen.

ibfIPDnZBKCx1e.gif

agreed.

Toki767

I can't believe they're seriously considering The Rock vs HHH for WrestleMania 31. That has never been a match worthy of a WrestleMania.

strobogo

Banned
Are you implying that you're the Arn to my Pillman? >_>

Haha... I was also going to mention that Mean Gene was equally impressive in that segment...

Looks like you're outnumbered now, stro!! Get 'im, boys!

No, I just had a gif of the moment you mentioned. Pillman's role as shit stirrer between the Horsemen and DoD was sorely missed when he was gone, but I think his actual run in WCW as the Loose Cannon is wildly overestimated. Like...what did he actually DO that was so crazy and out of control? Nothing. But they told you every week he was out of control and close to being fired. You didn't actually see him do much besides jump around and act like he was really coked up. His real Loose Cannon shit was in ECW and then the stuff with Austin in WWF.

Top Bottom