• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

xBAhafz.png

it's actually not bad considering they didn't scan him.

Zach

No, I just had a gif of the moment you mentioned. Pillman's role as shit stirrer between the Horsemen and DoD was sorely missed when he was gone, but I think his actual run in WCW as the Loose Cannon is wildly overestimated. Like...what did he actually DO that was so crazy and out of control? Nothing. But they told you every week he was out of control and close to being fired. You didn't actually see him do much besides jump around and act like he was really coked up. His real Loose Cannon shit was in ECW and then the stuff with Austin in WWF.

Well, in the match he just had with Malenko he kept mocking "The Shooter" gimmick he had in ECW and did a little shooting hand gesture... I think that was unique for the time. And he's generally acting like a crazed instigator all the time, which is something. And then I remember seeing at some point that he calls Kevin Sullivan out as being the booker and walks out on the match. Those things seem to fit with the whole Loose Cannon thing... or maybe I just have the hots for him, man. Did you see that stylish shirt and cane from earlier?! Lawd have mercy...

:D

Zach

And stro! What do you mean I'm not the Flyin' Brian to your Double A (I can't decide if I like "AA" or "Double A" better...)?! Vince is never going to hire us with that attitude! I am totally prepared to take a slap right in the mush in front of all of his coworkers and then you pussyfoot around like this!

strobogo

Banned
Well, in the match he just had with Malenko he kept mocking "The Shooter" gimmick he had in ECW and did a little shooting hand gesture... I think that was unique for the time. And he's generally acting like a crazed instigator all the time, which is something. And then I remember seeing at some point that he calls Kevin Sullivan out as being the booker and walks out on the match. Those things seem to fit with the whole Loose Cannon thing... or maybe I just have the hots for him, man. Did you see that stylish shirt and cane from earlier?! Lawd have mercy...

:D

The thing with Sullivan is that it had a pretty shitty build on Nitro and I feel like a lot of it must have happened on the weekend shows. When he did the bookerman thing, no one knew what the fuck he was talking about, he kind of whispered bookerman, and no one really acknowledged it. I think he was more out of control in his few appearances AFTER that when he had been fired, but showed up in the crowd and interjected himself into the action at least once.

imBask

Banned
I can't believe they're seriously considering The Rock vs HHH for WrestleMania 31. That has never been a match worthy of a WrestleMania.

How are 2 of the biggest names in history not worthy of a WM match?

you might not like them, but that's a pretty big match.

strobogo

Banned
I'd be down for Rock vs HHH. Especially the HHH of today. He's way more likely to get something good out of Rock than Cener or probably even Brock.

The reason HHH vs Bryan was so great last year was because it wasn't worked like the typical big main event WWE match, whereas I'm pretty sure H's vs Rocky would be. Also, Rock can't go like he used to and Trips isn't the guy you want to be carrying anybody.

somedevil

If the Rock wrestles at WrestleMania he has not come in as bulked up as he was with his matches with Cena. That just killed his Cardio and lead to his injuries with Cena.

He should go more towards looking how he was in 2000-2004 and not how he looked in Hercules.

Though it going to crazy if he wrestles along with Sting and Brock.

XenoRaven

I'm sad about Rock vs HHH rumors because it eliminates the possibility of my doomsday nightmare scenario fantasy booking.

Brock holds the belt until Mania. Final two in the Rumble are Rock and Reigns. Rock eliminates Reigns to win. Rock vs Brock for the belt at WM 31. Rock wins the belt and holds it until Summerslam. Reigns gets his revenge match for getting eliminated in the Rumble at Summerslam and wins the title from Rock. New champ! New champ! New champ! Our Roman Reigns future is finally here.

Zach

The thing with Sullivan is that it had a pretty shitty build on Nitro and I feel like a lot of it must have happened on the weekend shows. When he did the bookerman thing, no one knew what the fuck he was talking about, he kind of whispered bookerman, and no one really acknowledged it. I think he was more out of control in his few appearances AFTER that when he had been fired, but showed up in the crowd and interjected himself into the action at least once.

I don't remember this. Will I see any of it? Is it on Nitro?

¡HarlequinPanic!;133618442 said:
HOLLYWOOD "SCUM" HOGAN!

Even as a kid, I thought this was sooooo lame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't care who Triple H faces, I want to see more of him in his prime, which is right now.

imBask

Banned
btw Sheamus vs Bryan is totally happening at Mania, and Sheamus is going to win.

Bryan will have to start from the bottom once again, he was in a terrible spot when he got hurt in that dreadful feud against Kane

btw Sheamus vs Bryan is totally happening at Mania, and Sheamus is going to win.

Bryan will have to start from the bottom once again, he was in a terrible spot when he got hurt in that dreadful feud against Kane

I don't know about dreadful, friend.

His feud with Kane was very entertaining, many laughs were had.

ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

Even DB+ is smiling while being stretchered out!

strobogo

Banned
I don't remember this. Will I see any of it? Is it on Nitro?

Even as a kid, I thought this was sooooo lame.

Yes. He starts showing up in the crowd with signs for his hotline and jumps the railing either on a Nitro or Clash. Pretty sure it was a Nitro. He was apparently supposed to be in the Doomsday Cage match.

Sephzilla

So if you guys could choose one person, alive or dead, for Cena to "put over," who would you choose?

I'd choose Stro :)

A clone of John Cena. Because, one Cena being defeated would prompt the other Cena to get his inevitable redemption win which would cause the other Cena to once again seek out a redemption win. It would put both Cena's in an infinite loop of trying to bury the other one, meaning we'd never have to worry about Cena showing up and ruining other people's story lines ever again.

A clone of John Cena. Because, one Cena being defeated would prompt the other Cena to get his inevitable redemption win which would cause the other Cena to once again seek out a redemption win. It would put both Cena's in an infinite loop of trying to bury the other one, meaning we'd never have to worry about Cena showing up and ruining other people's story lines ever again.
Until they decide to team up and kill us all. You forgot the inevitable RESPECT promo.

Sephzilla

Until they decide to team up and kill us all.

Assuming anyone would be able to break the Infinite Cena Burial Loop, they'd so quickly go through the rest of the roster that they'd eventually be the only two left on the top of the mountain meaning that they'd inevitably clash and once start create the loop all over again. Nature would restore the balance.

godzilla-2014-09c.gif

jred2k

I'd like to win the main prize and then make a bunch of gifs from all of the movies. You should vote for me so I can make gifs.

I'm not too sure if I can find it, but I got a code with the Blu-ray collection you can redeem for the digital versions. If you're interested in it I'll look for it and PM it to you.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not too sure if I can find it, but I got a code with the Blu-ray collection you can redeem for the digital versions. If you're interested in it I'll look for it and PM it to you.

Dope hook me up and I'll find a way to get Shibata into one of the gifs

I feel like Ubisoft is cutting a real heel promo on 'gamers' this month, and I'm pretty into it. Its basically them saying, 'what the fuck are you whining about, 30 fps/900 resolution? You'll still buy it! You always do!'

I wish they weren't right.

They've been taking notes from the WWE then

Top Bottom