• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
His hotline?!

pdvd002te.jpg

jred2k

wrestler hotlines were the twitter accounts of the 90s

Wrestler's wish they could charge people $1.49 to read their tweets. Christopher Daniels uses some service called "TweetSecret" which is basically a subscription based Vine from what I can tell.

DMczaf

Y'all better decide on a November theme now, and do it right.

We've had several months in a row of fucked up OTs. I'm tired of it! One more fuck up, and I will come out of OT retirement. Once in a Lifetime, motherfuckers.

Sephzilla

We've had several months in a row of fucked up OTs. I'm tired of it! One more fuck up, and I will come out of OT retirement. Once in a Lifetime, motherfuckers.

I'm cementing my heel turn by sniping Novembers OT and making it a Kelly Kelly themed

jred2k

With Interstellar coming out, no matter what these clowns say, it's Nolanvember.

Sephzilla

With Interstellar coming out, no matter what these clowns say, it's Nolanvember.

i'm not very excited for Interstellar because Nolan operates on some mirror universe Hollywood pattern. The bigger the budget Nolan gets the more disappointing his movies become. He makes better movies when his budget is 75 bucks and three snickers bars.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Nolan as a...director? Notable for anything besides some shitty Batman movies?

DMczaf

i'm not very excited for Interstellar because Nolan operates on some mirror universe Hollywood pattern. The bigger the budget Nolan gets the more disappointing his movies become. He makes better movies when his budget is 75 bucks and three snickers bars.

hipster_4.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you never seen memento or the Prestige??

yeah, it was fun. wasn't it like 2000? if he can only shit out a good movie every decade and a half then he ain't shit. It being that long, even Sammy Jankis would never forget.

Prestige was trash.

somedevil

The Raw Quarter hours came out Monday. Here are the top 4 Segments:

Q9: Raw hit a show-high 2.20 rating and 1.387 million viewers. The peak was 1.535 million viewers at 10:07 p.m. in the middle of the dialogue. The segment then wrapped up with 1.531 million viewers at 10:09 p.m. before Raw cut to break at 10:13 p.m.

Over-Run: Raw increased to a 1.90 rating and 1.195 million viewers for the latest non-finish main event, post-match return by Dean Ambrose, and chaotic brawl to wrap Raw

Q8: Raw increased to a 1.65 rating and 1.041 million viewers for one commercial leading to a long Rusev & Lana talking segment before Rock made a surprise appearance just before the top of the hour.

Q5: Raw got a slight top-of-the-hour bump to the show average. The segment scored a 1.61 rating and drew 1.013 million viewers for Dean Ambrose and John Cena hashing out their issues before Ambrose checked out of Raw. This was followed by a commercial and Cena & Triple H backstage

Next is this isn't looking good segment:

Q7: Raw fell to a 1.49 rating and 941,000 viewers for Roman Reigns's "interview" with Michael Cole, one commercial, and El Torito vs. Hornswoggle in the "This is Stupid" match.

Most alarming is Reigns's on-camera was outdrawn by the Torito-Swoggle mascot battle. Reigns's segment peaked at a measly 997,000 viewers when Raw cut to break, while the mascot match peaked at 1.146 million viewers.

Yikes

You take that back my OT was a work of art

Sephzilla

http://thatotherpaper.com/files/hipster_4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Momento and The Prestige are two of Nolan's best movies and they combined don't even equal half of the money spent on Inception - an okay movie with a few flashy sequences.

Batman Begins is his best Batman movie, the sequels got steadily crappier and had bigger budgets. Dark Knight is a try hard crime thriller with surprisingly weak writing thats completely carried by Heath Ledger's charisma. Dark Knight Rises is phoned in as fuck. Nolan generally makes movies that I find entertaining, TDKR is probably his worst movie, but I don't think he's the next Spielberg or anything.

[QUOTE=¡HarlequinPanic!;133638239]I completely agree with robocop[/QUOTE]

Someone understands

[quote="Vince McMahon, post: 133638227"]btw Sasha Banks <3[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/voTI8zY.gif

DMczaf

Sorry, I just don't subscribe to this hipster notion of "less money = his only good movies". I love Inception, Batman Begins and TDK. I don't get those kind of summer blockbusters from anyone else in Hollywood, since everyone is too busy making their version of Transformers wiz-bang blowup everything lately.

Sephzilla

Sorry, I just don't subscribe to this hipster notion of "less money = his only good movies". I love Inception, Batman Begins and TDK. I don't get those kind of summer blockbusters from anyone else in Hollywood, since everyone is too busy making their version of Transformers wiz-bang blowup everything lately.

It's not a "hipster notion".
It's truth

My personal favorite movie of his though is Batman Begins which is in the midrange in terms of his budgets he's had so far. I just think Momento & Prestige are far better than either Batman sequel and maybe Inception as well.

I do think Dark Knight is pretty overrated though to be honest

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming-side is killing me, I saw a Michael Hayes jiff on the first page of the new Assassins Creed Unity news. Hahahahahahahha

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone in the Alien thread used "legit shook" describing the game. Guys, we got something over.

Brother, Legit Shook has been over. It was due to our hard work, our blood, our sweat, and mainly my tears because my feelings get hurt easy.

DMczaf

Hell, this thread runs into the same hipsterisms with wrestlers. The turn on Daniel Bryan this year was just sad and not fun n playful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hell, this thread runs into the same hipsterisms with wrestlers. The turn on Daniel Bryan this year was just sad and not fun n playful.

Fate's turn on him was the same. I struggle to think of someone with worse luck, everything was glorious for him and then SNIP

Sephzilla

i like to think that was a biproduct of him literally getting the worst booking after WM30

Brother, Legit Shook has been over. It was due to our hard work, our blood, our sweat, and mainly my tears because my feelings get hurt easy.

I feel proud to be part of this.
I had nothing to do with getting legit shook over

DMczaf

Even before the bad luck, people were beginning to pick apart his skills and just try to shine a brighter light on things he can't do, and ignore all the things he's great at.

I'm sure the same will be coming for Dean Ambrose next.

Sephzilla

Even before the bad luck, people were beginning to pick apart his skills and just try to shine a brighter light on things he can't do, and ignore all the things he's great at.

wait until they turn on Brock

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Dean can work a mic though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dean needs a better finishing move though to be honest.

I could legit see him using the Stone Cold Stunner

His finisher is fine but he could get something a little more...grandiose.

We need more bomb finishers, goddamn

Cagey

Banned

Already getting bored of him, to be honest. Though I can blame that more on his dance partner Seth Rollins, for the moment.

Top Bottom