• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
njL7aOO.gif

This whole debacle

Link me. Is it one I made?

Sephzilla

...of course it is. No one else on the face of the internet makes Michael P.S. Hayes gifs!

praise be to you for using the proper spelling and hopefully pronunciation of gifs. get this peanut butter shit out of here.

i need to find that sting/robocop handshake gif again

Interstellar might be the movie to finally get me back to seeing a movie in the cinema since last Christmas.

Nolan is the Sina of Hollywood. Can't pass up on his work.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Y'all better decide on a November theme now, and do it right.

We've had several months in a row of fucked up OTs. I'm tired of it! One more fuck up, and I will come out of OT retirement. Once in a Lifetime, motherfuckers.
Hold the frick phone friend

I have the November OT

The theme is already decided

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Oh, we're talking about Nolan movies now? Oooh, let me chip in...

Inception is good the first time around, but it just gets worse on repeat viewings when all its flaws become more apparent.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 9/9/96

• Pat Tanaka vs Super Calo
  • The Amazing French Canadians vs Nasty Boys
  • Scott Norton vs Sgt. Craig Pittman Hold vs Hold Match
  • Joe Gomez vs Juventud Guerrera
  • Lex Luger vs Rick Steiner
  • Rey Mysterio Jr vs Billy Kidman WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • Faces of Fear vs Public Enemy
  • John Tenta vs Randy Savage

The go home show for Fall Brawl. With War Games 6 days away, Sting defects to the nWo, leaving the whole company in disarray. What's going to happen at War Games now? The nWo buys more time each week, this time to sell their t-shirts. They have fans hand out flyers in the crowd. They put flyers all over cars in the parking lot themselves. It's a dark day for WCW.

90s fashion at it's best: A jean vest with built in back pack

Verendus

Banned
I first used paint on November 20, 1985. I've been honing these skills for almost 30 years.

Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me, baby...

Sephzilla

That might be my favorite part of the movie, next to the Bale channeling Patrick Bateman scene when he tells everyone to leave his house near the end.
Begins is the superior Nolan film. Script is more polished. Bale does more acting in this movie. Bales Batman voice isn't crazy out of control. Actually ends on an optimistic note.

Begins is the superior Nolan film. Script is more polished. Bale does more acting in this movie. Bales Batman voice isn't crazy out of control. Actually ends on an optimistic note.

I think BB could be one of the most influential pop movies of the last decade, I'd give the movie a big credit for reigniting Hollywood's love for rebooting franchises.

strobogo

Banned
Wtf on first 2 gifs stro.. No bueno

If you look at the frame by frame on the Super Calo one, he is lucky to have not broken his neck. He definitely hits head/face first and bends back. But it wouldn't be a Super Calo match without a giant botch. As for Juvi...well, that whole match was as ugly as could be.

Did WWE drop the ball with Fandango and Bray Wyatt?:

WWE doesn’t drop balls; your career goes in waves, it goes in cycles. I know that more than anybody else. Sometimes you work on top, sometimes you’re not and when you’re not, it’s up to you to make your mark and get back on track again. I think that WWE has a plan and never tries to sabotage anybody on purpose. Why would they do that? It costs them money.

Someone like Bray Wyatt has a huge potential, huge upside. He’s got a long way to go, so there are no worries and no rush. Fandango – I thought was kind of a one trick pony as far as his character and gimmick go. There is only so much you can do with it. I think it’s time to update that character and take it to another place because you can only do so much with a character like that.

I'd like to think WWE has no balls in general

Stephanie McMahon was interviewed by Radar Online recently, promoting WWE’s partnership with Susan G. Komen. The article also notes that it was 15-time WWE Champion John Cena who pitched the idea for the campaign, as a member of his family was diagnosed with cancer, and saved because of early awareness.

DAMN YOU CENA!! DAMN YOU!!

joelseph

So this ROH show, my front rows are on the stage that touches the ring. It's almost too close. I'm going to be on the entire DVD.

Top Bottom