• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Enjoyed most of NXT last night. Admittedly Itami's Ascension feud is kind of a stinker, because of Viktor. Hope he improves a bit more, he's definitely better suited for tag matches. Konnor has better physical presence anyhow and is the standout of the two, but he does have a Zandig tattoo so I can't hate.

Vaudevillains look incredibly stupid wearing their merch. A fuckin t-shirt on these people.

joelseph

Few shots from last night.

Probably will never be closer to wrestling action in my life, my seat.
ZYaS5Hu.jpg

Even the booker gets a spot.
kBXHa2O.jpg

The bachelor.
RXHEbUh.jpg

Favorite moment of the night, Jimmy Jacobs comes out and congratulates the bachelor, talks about partying etc. Then starts introducing the next match between ACH and Alexander. He calls ACH a nerd for playing his Gameboy in the back. ACH comes out with his gameboy and poses next to me. He was not playing Smash. Bummed I didn't have my gameboy with me to get a tag.

Overall good show. It was a total comedy night, cracking up the whole time. The heels were way over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like a fun show Joelseph - glad you enjoyed it.

Sephzilla

Vaudevillains look incredibly stupid wearing their merch. A fuckin t-shirt on these people.

Plus that new music sucked.

Yep for both of these. Vaudevillains in t-shirts goes against their gimmick and their new entrance music sucks.

Also, did someone murder a fucking puppy in front of the crowd before the last NXT taping started? The NXT crowd the last few shows has been dead as fuck.

Hasney

Yep for both of these. Vaudevillains in t-shirts goes against their gimmick and their new entrance music sucks.

Also, did someone murder a fucking puppy in front of the crowd before the last NXT taping started? The NXT crowd the last few shows has been dead as fuck.

With how many they tape at once, I'm not surprised.

Ithil

It's the ass end of the tapings the night after Takeover, the crowd has been there for four hours at that point, and those tapings weren't any special overall.
Next week is the first episode from the newer tapings.

Sephzilla

Personally I'm tired of these Texans comebacks only to get Cena'd at the end.

The Packers feel like Rusev this year. They look great beating the fuck out of jobbers like the Bears and the Vikings. But once we get to the playoff's we're going to get one and done-'d again by this years Cena.

jred2k

The Packers feel like Rusev this year. They look great beating the fuck out of jobbers like the Bears and the Vikings. But once we get to the playoff's we're going to get one and done-'d again by this years Cena.

To be fair, they looked completely awful against the Jets too.

jred2k

They looked awful in the first half, the Jets hit their finishing move too early, and Rodgers hulked out during half time and then came out with the big boot.

Rodgers deserves to lose everything for those terrible doublecheck commercials I have to endure every week.

jmdajr

They looked awful in the first half, the Jets hit their finishing move too early, and Rodgers hulked out during half time and then came out with the big boot.

At least you have that ability. Texans power is making guys that any other day are like Koko B. Ware look like the Rock. Fucking T.Y. Hilton doesn't do shit except when he plays us. I just don't know wtf.

edit: Speaking of Fantasy T.Y. fucked me there too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Football sucks

I miss the John Elway days

And I miss the Class of 83. Last time football was worth a good god damn.

Sephzilla

Alien: Isolation might be the perfect WWE simulator. You're constantly going around making everything better and defeating tough opponents, and then the Cenamorph comes to ruin your momentum and brutally murder your career. And there's nothing you can do to stop the Cenamorph, because he's the main attraction and thus he's immune from destruction.

Rodgers deserves to lose everything for those terrible doublecheck commercials I have to endure every week.

Yeah, those are fucking awful.

At least you have that ability. Texans power is making guys that any other day are like Koko B. Ware look like the Rock. Fucking T.Y. Hilton doesn't do shit except when he plays us. I just don't know wtf.

edit: Speaking of Fantasy T.Y. fucked me there too.

I think the Packers are the 2013 edition of The Rock. Look and talk great, but we'll be gassed by playoff time.

I miss the John Elway days

John Elway cost God Favre a second Superbowl. Fuck John Elway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Soccer is the most simplistic baby sport I've ever seen in my life. Children can play that trash at the same level of these 'legends' - it's shameful to like that game.

American Football is like a chess game. Soccer is like tic-tac-toe for complexity.

Soccer is the most simplistic baby sport I've ever seen in my life. Children can play that trash at the same level of these 'legends' - it's shameful to like that game.

American Football is like a chess game. Soccer is like tic-tac-toe for complexity.

So fucking wrong, but I ain't taking the bait this time, I'll just let Lance Russell sum up my thoughts;

iqloPtAsTS7m1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So fucking wrong, but I ain't taking the bait this time, I'll just let Lance Russell sum up my thoughts;

ibyl6phZnWoGcC.gif

Does anyone think my account would survive if I made an OT on why SOCCER sucks?

I'm thinking "why do they call soccer 'the beautiful game' when it's so simplistic?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There is only one way to find out. Take the jump unless you don't have the grapefruits.

Oh man, I don't know...I'd better ask Besada or Mumei to give me their blessing first.

HELL no. If you framed it more from your perspective, i.e "it seems so simplistic" and tried your hardest not to be an ass, you might get away with it and come away with a schooling on the highly tactical, strategic game that is undoubtedly the pinnacle of team based sports, however, I wouldn't risk it.

But I don't want to learn, I just want to upset people and "hooligans" like yourself.

I'm thinking "why do they call soccer 'the beautiful game' when it's so simplistic?"

HELL no. If you framed it more from your perspective, i.e "it seems so simplistic" and tried your hardest not to be an ass, you might get away with it and come away with a schooling on the highly tactical, strategic game of football that is undoubtedly the pinnacle of all team based sports, however, I wouldn't risk it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw regarding "futbol" I always see that one guy who plays for Qatar Airways - who the fuck named that team?

DiscoJon

Banned
ibyl6phZnWoGcC.gif

If you quote it like "why do they call this murderous, racist, riot-prone, corruption filled sport 'the beautiful game'?" Then you'd have something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you quote it like "why do they call this murderous, racist, riot-prone, corruption filled sport 'the beautiful game'?" Then you'd have something.

That's a good approach, honestly. I did send a PM to a mod asking for immunity. Word is bond, let's see.

Augh, my stocks are getting murdered this week.

Considering just pulling it all out and coming back in six months or something.

Now I know what WWE investors of the last year feel like.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;133747049 said:
Augh, my stocks are getting murdered this week.

Considering just pulling it all out and coming back in six months or something.

Now I know what WWE investors of the last year feel like.

If anything you should be picking up more. Don't back out. I know it hurts but things will get better, get them discounted stonks.

Top Bottom