• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

you suck live!

Me live > IWA: MS live

did he always botch it?

He botched it by making it a regular goddamn move in his moveset, the loon

...also, mostly?

It's such a fucking indie spot. #AmbroseWasRight #ThanksMick

Everything Mick did in WCW was fucking crazy. Nestea Plunge, that elbow off the second, etc. And it was always onto concrete. Goddamnit Mick

YOU.

Thorakai

I'm starting to feel old now.

There's apps and services I don't understand the use of (Snapchat, Ello, etc), and there's musical acts I don't get (..who the fuck would watch a holographic pop star)

But wrestling is timeless! So I'm ok.

I hope you are ready for holographic John Cena to headline Wrestlemania in the future.

I pretty sure Mick did that spot because
  • Crazy shit was what he always did to make up for technical abilities
  • He could take a back bump like a motherfucker

Sephzilla

November Wrasslin' |OT| And now I think about what WWE will be like 15 years from now when 47 time World Champion John Cena is starting to enter the twilight of his career, will he become how HHH is in 2014 and help put over new younger talent or will he cling to his former glories like friend Hogan once did.

Mumei

ibyl6phZnWoGcC.gif

Does anyone think my account would survive if I made an OT on why SOCCER sucks?

I'm thinking "why do they call soccer 'the beautiful game' when it's so simplistic?"

I heard you were looking for reading suggestions. :)

51T2dlncOcL.jpg

Bryan Alvarez speculates that Spike is not paying TNA for the shows they're airing right now, past when the contract expired. If true, that's really bad for them.

I could probably update the OT now that Hell In A Cell is taking shape.

Leaving work early and heading to Michigan for a weekend of tent camping and hiking the dunes. Best time of year for it. 50 degrees, the sun is shinning and the trees are turning.

That sounds sweet, hope you have a great time.

DMczaf

It also helps that they flooded the Superpowered Superstars with jobbers and midcarders. Continue to create your own narrative, while Roman gets almost complete silence during his first appearance on WWE TV in weeks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Paperback: 464 pages

Just another reason paper is better than e-books: More accurate page counts.

Edit: Waitaminute. The Kindle Edition also says 464 pages. Where'd you get that number?

I got it at a uh...

A place that...said...what I wanted it to

Okay I doctored it

FUCK SOCCER GODDAMMIT

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eeeh, there have been plenty of soccer sucks threads in the OT. Same with American football sucks, baseball sucks, hockey sucks. It's not a big deal really.

Tag team in NXT is really starting to come together. Catching up on yesterday's NXT and loving Enzo and Cass vs The Vaudevillians. Yeah, you can question the OTT aspect of a team like the Vaudevillian's, but if you can't have OTT characters in the tag division where can you have them? And you've got to have OTT characters.

My wife, who barely follows wrestling (but likes to go the occasional live event) asked me to get her a Vaudevillian t-shirt. So that's totally happening.

jred2k

I wonder what ribs Devitt must be getting after everyone found out he can't drive.

I'm in that (bullet) club as well :(

Luckily for the residents of the area you live in. We've heard what havoc you can wreak with two wheels.

Speaking of havoc, strobogo should do a Halloween Havoc review marathon to commemorate the approaching holiday.

Top Bottom