• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Alucard

Banned
I just saw that Cena is coming back at Hell in a Cell.

What. The. Hell. I thought he had a 6 month-year injury? How did he recover so fast?

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e874ab7bd970d-500wi

I am kind of happy RAW ratings have tanked.

I hope they are smart enough to know its down to the bullshit booking of the last 2 months and not down to Cena being out.

I thought they could avoid this kind of clusterfuck in which no one wins but it seems they are messing it up just as bad as they did with Punks post MITB run with HHH.

Triple H really should just stay away from the main event talent. Everytime he inserts himself into a story it goes to shit.

Sokantish

Cena's smirk, easily, because it's far more frequent and it aggravates me whereas Big Show sobbing has me torn between rolling my eyes and pathetically flailing about how much I do not want this to be happening.

I dunno, I kinda want Cena to keep his smirk just so he could teach it to Bo Dallas. I think Bo Dallas could use it well!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That is basically the last good WCW ppv until that shockingly decent one in 2000, GI Stro.
DDP's heel run is awful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
with AJ's skull cracked I guess she won't be tilting her head and looking to the left for a while.

I still remember that time she was GM and Punk was yelling at her and her best comeback was tilting her head a bunch of times.
She's a huge Kane mark. That was his thing back in the day, and she started doing it after Kane got thrown into the love angle with her.

In other words, it's the best thing she does. Don't take it away from her.

I am kind of happy RAW ratings have tanked.

I hope they are smart enough to know its down to the bullshit booking of the last 2 months and not down to Cena being out.

I thought they could avoid this kind of clusterfuck in which no one wins but it seems they are messing it up just as bad as they did with Punks post MITB run with HHH.

Triple H really should just stay away from the main event talent. Everytime he inserts himself into a story it goes to shit.

Um you know that Cena coming back will boost ratings and will cause them to push him even more. In WWE's eyes its probably Bryans fault for the ratings dip and not anything else. Sports, HHH or Big Show none of those things caused ratings to fall.

Um you know that Cena coming back will boost ratings and will cause them to push him even more. In WWE's eyes its probably Bryans fault for the ratings dip and not anything else. Sports, HHH or Big Show none of those things caused ratings to fall.

Dont get me wrong. I would guess not having Cena around hurt ratings a little for that crowd but I think just being all over the place with the main story of the show hurt them way more.

I think Cena returning at HIAC will come along side them sorting out the title mess of a storyline at that PPV which should help them as well.

Heck they are already building it as "this one is for real guyz. No post show Reversey".

They should have kept the belt on Randy for longer and have Bryan finally get the win later at SS or something. That made wrestling sense.

Lol a suspension, so he got a vacation. I bet Vince was like hey Micheal look you know your not supposed to do that kind of stuff anymore. We need to send you home for a bit just so it looks like we are enforcing the rules. Alright Vince ill be home smoking cigars with my pants off.

strobogo

Banned
I remember that Spring Stampede PPV like it twas yesterdooooo

I don't remember Sandman havving good matches in Dub Cee Dub but do remember his matches depressing me

No way. Sandman in WCW is awesome.

These rumors about Hayes do not surprise me in the least. He absolutely seems like the kind of dude to give booze/coke/pills to someone fresh out of rehab because the party never stops.

Pizoxuat

tumblr_mufkgwVWdC1rs5sldo1_500.png

Just as I start posting about wrestling again, I get this email. It really would have been a kindness towards Cena to just leave out the Hollywood section.

Top Bottom