• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That doesn't even look like a wrasslin shirt though. It's more like a Japanese fan boy shirt.

My TNA hat that I wear out on the other hand, is a wrasslin item but at the same time, it's a trucker hat and people expect random redneck shit on a trucker hat.

Goddamn TNA hat talk again. If you had a tag and I was in charge, it'd be "TNA Hat"

That doesn't even look like a wrasslin shirt though. It's more like a Japanese fan boy shirt.

My TNA hat that I wear out on the other hand, is a wrasslin item but at the same time, it's a trucker hat and people expect random redneck shit on a trucker hat.

Bro, BRO. A wrestling shirt is a wrestling shirt.

also uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

I haven't worn a wrestling shirt out in public in years. I have a bunch of track jackets I used to wear though. ROH Japan one and a CHIKARA one (which I should just light on fire and film burning). Never got a CZW one, which works for me because yellow ew

not even that. it's a black shirt with a red dragon.

take this and then we'll talk:

HULK540%20copy.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You've got one that's "not obviously wrestling" and one that obviously is, retro chic, but why don't you guys get with that all-over print:

UHG3uOm.jpg

jmdajr

Elizabeth to me was always "mother-pretty" - she felt like an older woman. Which I guess she kinda was. I dunno.

In a way. Very refined. I never thought of her the same way as say... Trish or Maryse...

may the lord forgive me for impure thoughts

Kaladin

I haven't worn a wrestling shirt out in public in years. I have a bunch of track jackets I used to wear though. ROH Japan one and a CHIKARA one (which I should just light on fire and film burning). Never got a CZW one, which works for me because yellow ew

Only wrasslin shirt I wear out is my old school EC F'N W shirt, because ECW is still cool and people who don't like wrasslin actually know what it is because they've either heard of it or watched it themselves.

We all know HBK had the best facial aesthetics in WWE history with a young Jericho as a close second

As for the ladies Trish, Sunny, Candice & Torrie Wilson...oh and Maryse

strobogo

Banned
I had an Undertaker jean jacket that I was too embarrassed to wear even in 1996. It's still somewhere at my mom's house.

Look at this face and tell me it isn't the face of a damn handsome man:

ibeB8laUaL2Rp1.gif

iGudBMCn7w324.gif

ib12peoThK7Ffh.gif

iCHFrLU910ksu.gif

If HBK is getting prettiest face nods, I demand that Perry Saturn receive the same nomination due to his lazy eye being less pronounced

Speaking of HBK, one of my friends has a goddamn denim HBK vest.

I've tried to light it on fire. It's my greatest failure in life that I did not succeed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn that Batista shirt is horrid. That monstrous WWE logo.

I always loved to hate the collection shirts, where you just promote the brand, like this:

QY07rTR.jpg

Kaladin

Randomly came across this on an image search:

IMG_20110327_131700-1%5B1%5D.jpg

$30 for the last Nitro ever.....plus all you can drink beer?

I would be so in.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Goddamn that Batista shirt is horrid. That monstrous WWE logo.

I always loved to hate the collection shirts, where you just promote the brand, like this:

QY07rTR.jpg

There was a piece on Grantland the other day that mentioned how nobody actually thinks the WWE brand is cool, similar to how you wouldn't see anybody walking around with a generic shirt that said NFL on it or whatever.

And yet the WWE actually sells shirts with just their branding on it. It's the antithesis to cool. The wrestling shirts with just a dudes face and his name on them are terrible as well.

Personally I've seen several people walk around with Yes Yes Yes shirts on. I'd wear one of those. Maybe the Punk shirt without the text. But anything other than that is too dorky even for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do they always fuck up pretty decent shirts with shit on the back?

That shirt is SO GOOD until the back! Fucking WWE!

There was a piece on Grantland the other day that mentioned how nobody actually thinks the WWE brand is cool, similar to how you wouldn't see anybody walking around with a generic shirt that said NFL on it or whatever.

And yet the WWE actually sells shirts with just their branding on it. It's the antithesis to cool. The wrestling shirts with just a dudes face and his name on them are terrible as well.

Personally I've seen several people walk around with Yes Yes Yes shirts on. I'd wear one of those. Maybe the Punk shirt without the text. But anything other than that is too dorky even for me.

Good points. And yeah, even a plain NFL shirt is still tolerable, but nobody's...yeah. I agree completely.

I have a Teddy Long T-shirt. It says 'HOLLA HOLLA' on the front in the style of the Smackdown logo, and in the same style on the back it says 'HOLLA BACK'.
I am probably the only person in the world with this T-shirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Teddy Long T-shirt. It says 'HOLLA HOLLA' on the front in the style of the Smackdown logo, and in the same style on the back it says 'HOLLA BACK'.
I am probably the only person in the world with this T-shirt.

That is dope as fuck.

I got it for $5 along with a plain black T-shirt with just the classic Wrestlemania logo. That's an acceptable wrestling shirt.
Oh, and maybe the old 'HOT ROD!' shirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got it for $5 along with a plain black T-shirt with just the classic Wrestlemania logo. That's an acceptable wrestling shirt.
Oh, and maybe the old 'HOT ROD!' shirt.

I've got an old Survivor Series logo shirt. Because SS has been so great. :| (It's my least favorite of the Big 4)

Kaladin

AIW is back on iPPV November 1st with "Double Dare"

AIW will present Double Dare Tag Team Tournament

The following teams have been signed to appear:

#NIXON - Rickey Shane Page & Bobby Beverly

THE OSIRIAN PORTAL - Ophidian & Amasis

THE SUBMISSION SQUAD - Evan Gelistico & Pierre Abernathy

Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne

THE HOOLIGANS - Mason & Devon Cutter

HOPE & CHANGE - Veda Scott & Gregory Iron

SEX BOB-OMBS - Davey Vega & Matt Fitchett

JOLLYVILLE FUCK IT'S - T Money & Russ Myers

$14.99

http://smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-november-1-2013-double-dare-cleveland-oh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah AIW!

Kind of disillusioned with Ophidian after seeing that shithole he lives in, messy ass computer desk...dude needs to clean his shit up.

yeah AIW!

Kind of disillusioned with Ophidian after seeing that shithole he lives in, messy ass computer desk...dude needs to clean his shit up.

How dare you.

...Snakes are supposed to be messy :p

More iPPVs, yum. Sucks about Elgin and co but that's the price you pay for doing these buggers, really.

On other iPPV news, apparently FWE is doing one tomorrow for their Grand Prix thing?

All I know is we aren't doing anything on the show (we were supposed to do our usual stuff but never got contacted back, so woo sleep). YMMV here, because if it's being done by anyone involved in their production team...IT'S GOING TO HELL

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I've never actually owned a WWF/E tee shirt. Are the graphics iron-on, threaded in, or screen printed?

With screen printed, acetone and other tools can go a long way if you have the time, patience, and knowledge how to.

yeah AIW!

I have to know. Link to a video or photos showing his place?

G-Fex

I've never actually owned a WWF/E tee shirt. Are the graphics iron-on, threaded in, or screen printed?

Acetone can go a long way if you have the time, patience, and knowledge how to.

First WWE shirt I got was a rock shirt I bought it immediately. Didn't realize til I got out of the store how very homoerotic it looked. And yeah it was a iron on cause thats what store it was.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Review A Impact pointed out the same WTF moment I had last night about Eric Young (who planned on driving 1500 miles in 10 days) knowing ODB would have a match before Bromance called her out. That segment was just stupid.

This shirt I wear out in public all the time. At WWE events/grocery stores/shitting behind a dumpster

aPnbUWa.jpg

edit: there's NOTHING on the back of that shirt. That's it. I wear Barber Shop shirts out in public too but no one knows the references.

Top Bottom