• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ironed on can be taken off relatively easy as it's just glue holding it on.

1. Rubbing alcohol, some cloth, a blunt flat piece of metal to peel off.
2. Bit of cardboard or thick paper, heated iron.

Plenty of online guides to tell/show how.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I you are into fighting of the Shoot variety. Glory kickboxing on spike tomorrow.

I heard the story how Spike was trying to buy K1 the same time UFC wanted to come on board. Spike picked UFC and K1 died despite being more popular at the time in Japan.

So I watched TNA last night for the first time in... a very very long time. It seems that my previous position of "The only people in this company worth a damn are Eric Young, Chris Daniels, and Bully Ray" still holds. Will check back in six months to see if that changes.

Actually - I will say that making the X Division belt an important/top level star thing might be good, but I don't care about Aries, Joe, or Meth anymore so that's a bit of a wash.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey sunflower I have a messy ass computer desk do I get your blessing?

NO!

I have to know. Link to a video or photos showing his place?

I can't find it ATM but it was posted right after Battleground aired. Apparently he was watching.

This shirt I wear out in public all the time. At WWE events/grocery stores/shitting behind a dumpster

aPnbUWa.jpg

edit: there's NOTHING on the back of that shirt. That's it. I wear Barber Shop shirts out in public too but no one knows the references.

Approve!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find it hilarious that you have a vociferous hatred of messy computer desks.

It makes the request for computer parts storage containers even better :p

Not my desk! I run a spartan operation.

man look at all the marks in this thread changing the definition of "wrestling shirt" to fit what they want it to be.

It be all GOP and Fox News in this thread.

shame. all of you.

Not my desk! I run a spartan operation.

Spartans were messy you clod~!

man look at all the marks in this thread changing the definition of "wrestling shirt" to fit what they want it to be.

It be all GOP and Fox News in this thread.

shame. all of you.

The only wrestling shirts that I've really fancied since I got older were the really nice Dragon Gate ones from Japan (the really expensive ones they sell at shows). Beyond that, though? ...You're basically just donating to a worker and getting a free shirt for it :p

I don't know about my list...

But Miss Elizabeth deserves an honorable mention.

Amen to that, Miss Elizabeth was super pretty;

iby4BBUWjh6exB.jpg

I kinda preferred Sherri, though. She had more personality and seemed a little unhinged, which I always find pretty hot;

igQRkQTZsXcB5.jpg

Manami Toyota honourable mention;

ibcgxO2cOT6LSV.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sherri's got a little mudslide action going on. I was a big fan of Woman. THAT was a great valet and she was super pretty.

LET'S HAVE A PICTURE.

UOmdmD0.jpg

Classy, serious, and strong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WCW Liz was WAY hotter than WWF Liz. She was way, way skinny the WWF. She was thick and milfy in WCW.

She also wore edgier outfits. Liz in WWF was more like a storybook princess vs an independent woman.

Sunflower said:
I was a big fan of Woman. THAT was a great valet and she was super pretty.

Classy, serious, and strong.

Good shout, I remember first seeing her on some old Florida tapes when she was part of Kevin Sullivan's stable;

dnVTEPy.jpg

Also, she apparently did a Hustler photoshoot;

iJUTJm7wa1Tvd.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The more interesting list for me would be a list of non attractive valets/female wrestlers in the major feds.

Torrie and Terri (PMS) would top the list for me. I honestly think Luna was more attractive than either of them!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The more interesting list for me would be a list of non attractive valets/female wrestlers in the major feds.

Torrie and Terri (PMS) would top the list for me. I honestly think Luna was more attractive than either of them!

Luna's on my short list of pretty women. She was dope. Of course beauty to me goes beyond just how they look, attitude goes a long way.

Sunflower's Attitude Era.

Pizoxuat

I used to have the old Cactus Jack wanted poster shirt. The paint or decal or whatever for the design was so thick it'd make my chest sweaty.

These days, I have three wrestling shirts, a Daniel Bryan yes shirt that I don't wear outside, a grey ECW logo shirt I'll wear out shopping or to the park, and the Barbershop Window pink hardcore wrestling unicorn shirt that I will wear pretty much anywhere.

Top Bottom