• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
Yes she is. So is this:

IRy3DWG.jpg

Are you trying to bury me? I said she looked amazing when she didn't over do the make up. Which is the opposite of that picture.

Tori wasn't hot. Sable I thought was hot but now I realize was gross and WHITE TRAAAAASSSH. Luna was hot in a weird way. Ivory was hot. Chyna had about 6 months in between surgeries where she looked good. Torrie and Stacy were and still are hot. Kim was and still is hot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you trying to bury me? I said she looked amazing when she didn't over do the make up. Which is the opposite of that picture.

Tori wasn't hot. Sable I thought was hot but now I realize was gross and WHITE TRAAAAASSSH. Luna was hot in a weird way. Ivory was hot. Chyna had about 6 months in between surgeries where she looked good. Torrie and Stacy were and still are hot. Kim was and still is hot.

Hey hey! I like sparkles.

Also Marlena is on the top tier list for her Attitude run.

Obama's not on my side. I don't qualify for any kind of benefits because I have too much in savings.

You should invest your savings in an Xbox One and Playstation 4 console next month. You'll get an amazing return on your investment in terms of recreational value plus decrease your savings. And if you still have too high of a balance to qualify for government aid, you can buy games and accessories until you reach a suitable amount.

Yeah, Gallows is awesome and I like Compton as well - Danielson & Colt were great in the first one, but Sal Rinauro was just kinda there, although "Shut up, Sal!" was pretty funny.

WCW signed people to some weird deals in 1998-1999. None of the deals were guaranteed. When Bill Busch (previously a Turner accountant) took over WCW in September 1999, one of the things he did was immediately cut some of the bigger contracts for mid-carders and attempted to sign them to lesser deals. Sandman and Vampiro were the two biggest names he did this with. Sandman said no thanks and went back to ECW, while Vampiro obviously took a new deal with the promise of a considerable push.

Whipwreck's story is particularly funny. WCW signed him in October 1998 and had no idea what the fuck to do with him. It was almost like Bischoff just signed him to be a dick to Heyman and ECW. He just sat at home collecting big WCW cash for about five months before they finally debuted him completely randomly against Kidman at Uncensored 1999 with absolutely zero build-up. I think he was only on TV a handful of times ever before asking to be released in October 1999 and went back to ECW.

Kaladin

Man, came across this again today....

This is probably my favorite picture of myself taken at an event. It captures me being fully engrossed in the moment.

425591_10200312877329734_1728037942_n.jpg

3.29.12 Dragon Gate USA's "Heat" iPPV in Hollywood, FL
Pac vs AR Fox

I'm the far left fan in this shot.

GolazoDan

Randy Savage getting Lanny Poffo into WCW, buying the Gorgeous George name, then WCW never using Lanny and Randy giving the Gorgeous George name to his girlfriend is one of the great wrestling stories.

strobogo

Banned
Randy Savage getting Lanny Poffo into WCW, buying the Gorgeous George name, then WCW never using Lanny and Randy giving the Gorgeous George name to his girlfriend is one of the great wrestling stories.

I swear I thought Lanny was Willy The Wildcat for a while

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The plastic (blonde) Pam Anderson 90s look just never did it for me. Not even in the 90s themselves.

Plastic surgery takes major leaps every ten years or so. People who got a good surgeon in the late 90's/00's can look amazing while most people from the early 90's/80's/70's look like disfigured barbie dolls.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Women Wrestlers? not looks but actual ring work.

Hmm. First up, provide yours. I know Bootaaay's gonna put Molly Holly on his list because she IS technically sound. My problem is I have a love of valets moreso than actual wrestlers just because I was exposed to more back in the day.

5. Hailey Hatred
4. Veda Scott
3. Beth Phoenix
2. Madusa
1. Jessicka Havoc

It's a tough list, honestly. Seriously lacking in Aja Kong too :/

So The Jumping Bomb Angels Fave Five?

Oh and Del Rey because she has the patience of a saint to put up with my uncoordinated ass during training

Top Bottom