• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
It worked fine as of last night. It's been wacky today. It does work if I turn AB+ off completely, but I've had no issues with that for the last month until today.

The noise on the spear was great. You could hear Mickie Jay's life force expelling into the ether.

strobogo

Banned
Because full years of Saturday Night are harder to find and adding an extra 100 hours or so is too much. After this I might go back and look through shows and matches that look good. Looks like a lot of tag and cruiser title matches that probably should have been on Nitro.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I had done this I would have full on skipped Thunder besides maybe the take home show. The only Thunders I would have done were ones with significant title changes...so basically the David Arquette Thunder!

How does it feel knowing that for a whole generation of people, the acronym "WCW" now means something completely different from World Championship Wrestling?

WCW is truly dead and buried now.

I guess Professor Beef is happy.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Because full years of Saturday Night are harder to find and adding an extra 100 hours or so is too much. After this I might go back and look through shows and matches that look good. Looks like a lot of tag and cruiser title matches that probably should have been on Nitro.

Ok

what about WCW Pro/WCW Worldwide/WCW Main Event/COTC/WCW Motorsports

Bootaaay only knows WCW as World Class Whites.

Strobogo, you're white.

Your location suggests that you've maybe seen 5-10 ethnic minorities in your life.

You have two white supremacists in your avatar.

Are you provoking Bootaaay as a means of "testing the waters" here to guage what our reactions will be and see if you can potentially come out and be your real self?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE has established that Sandow's intelligence is greater than Del Rio's. which is a shame >_>

Sandow face turn????

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo, you're white.

Your location suggests that you've maybe seen 5-10 ethnic minorities in your life.

You have two white supremacists in your avatar.

Are you provoking Bootaaay as a means of "testing the waters" here to guage what our reactions will be and see if you can potentially come out and be your real self?

Actually, I am of Jiggly Jiggly Jewish descent. Kanyon was probably of Jewish/Arab descent. You got me on Axl. He's a dick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Godzilla, I heard that Japan bought the rights to Godzilla US just so they could bury him. Is there any truth to that McMahon-like move?

Yes, seen in Godzilla: Final Wars. Defeated in 2 moves. Good movie too.

New shinsuke shirt

BWS37X7CUAAQXCV.jpg

XenoRaven

I'm a little surprised they went ahead and had Cody/Goldust beat the Wyatts via rollup. I mean yeah I know it's the WWE but I'm still surprised.

Sokantish

I wish Pokemon would finishing downloading

Did you download it yet? I've never played a Pokemon game for over 20 minutes. Always been interested in them, though. Never was a handheld person I guess... I did have a Gamegear, maybe that's what soured me on them until recently. Got a vita and 3ds now! I'm still trying to get through SMT IV though.

Top Bottom