• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, that's awkward. Why go to a wrasslin megathread like this and be upset about discussion?

Was CHIKARA really trending last night or was this one of those "OMG CHIKARA IS TRENDING" when people have their trending results incorporated with their interests?

Was CHIKARA really trending last night or was this one of those "OMG CHIKARA IS TRENDING" when people have their trending results incorporated with their interests?

Local/Tailored Trends. Not real trending.

Also considering it was basically the same 50-60 people fucking doing it, it's basically just a really long circlejerk at this point. Or a cult.

Yeah a cult makes more sense.

At this rate they should just do a fucking Kickstarter or something because this shit is old hat. I don't care. Nobody cares.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
Well, that's awkward. Why go to a wrasslin megathread like this and be upset about discussion?

I'm just weird don't mind me. sometimes it feels like too much with people picking everything apart.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Local/Tailored Trends. Not real trending.

Also considering it was basically the same 50-60 people fucking doing it, it's basically just a really long circlejerk at this point. Or a cult.

Yeah a cult makes more sense.

At this rate they should just do a fucking Kickstarter or something because this shit is old hat. I don't care. Nobody cares.

Figured that's it. I always feel so bad for people that are like HOLY SHIT X IS TRENDING! WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! when it's their Tailored Trends.

I'm just weird don't mind me. sometimes it feels like too much with people picking everything apart.

That's what we DO

Aiii

So not worth it

I'm sure somebody cares. But I don't think a Kickstarter would raise enough money to maintain anything, even a one-off show. I don't see Chikara getting more than a couple hundred donations.

Kaladin

Figured that's it. I always feel so bad for people that are like HOLY SHIT X IS TRENDING! WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! when it's their Tailored Trends.

Tailored trends ruined the appeal of Twitter to me. I liked it as a way to get immediate public reaction to something, and be part of that reaction, but tailored trends takes focus away from the bigger picture when you see stuff catered to you and not what is actually trending.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tailored trends ruined the appeal of Twitter to me. I liked it as a way to get immediate public reaction to something, and be part of that reaction, but tailored trends takes focus away from the bigger picture when you see stuff catered to you and not what is actually trending.

Turn em off brah, I know I do.

GAF IS BACK LONG LIVE GAF

Last night was just as bad as when they (or any indy, really) do fucking iPPVs. USE OUR HASHTAG TWEET IT OUT ADJJSVKLASJDFSKAS WE'RE NUMBER ONE ALALALALAL

Whatever shut up do something useful

I'm sure somebody cares. But I don't think a Kickstarter would raise enough money to maintain anything, even a one-off show. I don't see Chikara getting more than a couple hundred donations.

This is what I expect to.

...Hence why I want them to do it. I want complete failure. CRUSH THE DREAMS

Miss Riot

Neo Member
never donated to Kickstarter before. I loved chikara but all those charlesbronson posts really soured me and I'm not so into it =(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kickstarter is a good metric to see if assholes put their money where their mouths are. Mighty No 9 still mystifies me, as Megaman fans are poor mouthbreathers and usually just steal the games.

Motherfucker hairline fractures CAN end careers

Here let me show you, gimme yo leg

*tackle*

Also I wish I was using some Twitter app that allowed me to block hashtags last night...fucking #IAmCHIKARA nonsense

Makes sense coming from someone who is Mr. IWA:MS

Also, I should donate to Mighty No.9. I want that game.

Also, I'm in the market for an ultrabook. Need to code on the go.

Sokantish

The only kickstarter I put money towards so far was the Double Fine Adventure. Mostly because I wanted to see the documentary. I've really liked the documentary so far. Kinda cool seeing a game get made
or not made.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only kickstarter I put money towards so far was the Double Fine Adventure. Mostly because I wanted to see the documentary. I've really liked the documentary so far. Kinda cool seeing a game get made
or not made.

Got burned, eh?

I backed Shadowrun Returns, Project Eternity, Cities of Gold, and a few other things non-gaming. Needed those smart lightbulbs...right?

never donated to Kickstarter before. I loved chikara but all those charlesbronson posts really soured me and I'm not so into it =(

Wat no don't become negative like me noooooo :'(

Way I see it is this. Don't let the endgame/stupid garbage happening now affect your memories of the product itself. A lot of my friends put in a ton of work and did incredible things. Their effort shouldn't be tossed aside because of one person's insanity.

The end of Dexter sucked, too. Doesn't affect seasons 1-4!

Sokantish

I don't feel like I got burned, I did it more for the documentary so it actually being delayed so much meant I got more episodes! Nothing else really felt like I should pay early, don't really care about beta access or my name being in credits. I'll just wait until those other games come out. Kinda excited about Project Eternity!

Kickstarter is a good metric to see if assholes put their money where their mouths are. Mighty No 9 still mystifies me, as Megaman fans are poor mouthbreathers and usually just steal the games.

Jesus man, you just wanna fight everybody! YOU LEVELING UP

Makes sense coming from someone who is Mr. IWA:MS

Also, I should donate to Mighty No.9. I want that game.

Also, I'm in the market for an ultrabook. Need to code on the go.

If I was Mr. IWA:MS, I'd be hitting people with a barbed wire bat at full force because I have no regard for human life whatsoever

And Mighty's funded. Unless you want the stretch stuff, just buy it when it comes out. Ultrabook wise, GO LENOVO

Got burned, eh?

I backed Shadowrun Returns, Project Eternity, Cities of Gold, and a few other things non-gaming. Needed those smart lightbulbs...right?

Oh so YOU'RE the one to blame for those fucking lightbulbs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, why are you insulting Megaman fans when jmdajr is right here with a big "Capcom" on his avatar?

Master class troll. Capcom rightfully wants Megaman to die, so does jmdajr.

Total Divas is strangely addicting.

Natalya in bra and panties :drool:

If I was Mr. IWA:MS, I'd be hitting people with a barbed wire bat at full force because I have no regard for human life whatsoever

And Mighty's funded. Unless you want the stretch stuff, just buy it when it comes out. Ultrabook wise, GO LENOVO

Lenovo is a brand I like. I need to do some research. It be nice to advance my career and I need to do some more coding outside of work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Total Divas is quality entertainment. I enjoy it like I do Flavor of Love and I Love New York and Jersey Shore.

jmdajr

Of course you can't.

...You can't kill what's already dead

nu-uh

he just ran past my desk...

IMAG2179_zps92cb87c1.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You want me starting wars, BronsonLee? Pick a conflict:

- I hate Megaman fans, they clamor for new games then don't buy them
- Persona fans are the WORST part of megaten fans, disgusting piles of uguu shit and anime masturbators
- the Raiders suck
- Rugby is a sport for old drunks with no employable skills (doesn't take skill either)
- "football" is a load of shit but I don't want to go to war with Bootaaay unless he gives me immunity
- Anime fans are morons
- PS4 fans are just poors who can't afford an Xbone or PC
- People who hate people that exercise are guilty of muscle shaming and they should be forced to get in shape (more of these than you'd know)
- Wii U owners are fools with their money

I'll go to war about any of these, I also have a lot more.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Is Raw worth watching or should I just read a recap? Last weeks Smackdown that was on Monday and was called Raw makes me hesitant to trust that they won't trick me into watching Smackdown again. Or just give me the HHH time stamps.

Kaladin

Is Raw worth watching or should I just read a recap? Last weeks Smackdown that was on Monday and was called Raw makes me hesitant to trust that they won't trick me into watching Smackdown again. Or just give me the HHH time stamps.

Watch the Big Show segments.

Also Ryback and Heyman crank up the creepy factor to 12.

You should just watch the Heyman & Ryback segments on YouTube. Maybe the Rhodes Family stuff, too.

G-Fex

- Persona fans are the WORST part of megaten fans, disgusting piles of uguu shit and anime masturbators
- the Raiders suck
- Rugby is a sport for old drunks with no employable skills (doesn't take skill either)
- "football" is a load of shit but I don't want to go to war with Bootaaay unless he gives me immunity
- Anime fans are morons
- People who hate people that exercise are guilty of muscle shaming and they should be forced to get in shape (more of these than you'd know)

Sunflower shooting :O

I too hate Anime fans and megaman fans lol
And VGCW and mostly all Japanese pop culture
And tumblr

EVERYONE.gif

I want these (not including ones you've already done, you cad)

- the Raiders suck
- Anime fans are morons

- Anime can be a fun medium. JoJo and NEW IPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- I already have a PC. Prolly getting a PS4 and XBone
- Raiders do suck but they aren't as bad as I thought they were
- The World Cup is amazing. Best sporting event ever.
- Love me some Persona. Want to play P5. Fuck a Chie.
- KPop is fun. I like listening to KPop as a part of my workout mix.

Sokantish

Saying the Raiders suck isn't really something that would start a fight. I'm pretty sure most Raiders fans would agree with you there. BUT WHAT'S WITH THE PERSONA HATE?

jmdajr

- the Raiders suck
- Anime fans are morons

- I love classic mega man, and the mega man x series. Have not been much of fan past that.

The transition to 3D was pretty poopie, although those PSP remakes were ok.
I couldn't get into the ZERO series on DS. The game requires too much skill for such cramped controls. I couldn't do it.

Anyhow, I've been guilty of buying bad mega man games just because they were cheap,
but the best shit was nes/snes/and ps1.

-never played Persona

-Raiders are not a good team. Free win for the Texans this year.

-I know nothing about Rugby, but Basketball and NFL are the greatest sports ever.

-sorry soccer.

-DBZ is the greatest anime of all time. EVA, Bebop, Berserk also ace. I don't give a fuck about anime forums or conventions.

-Getting a PS4 and don't have time for games. So definitely a moron in that sense.

-I don't have time to train like before so I eat within reason. No fatness, not ever.

-WiiU is useless to me. Last good console was SNES. N64 and Wii not worth owning, and Gc was ok just because of RE4.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower shooting :O

I too hate Anime fans and megaman fans lol
And VGCW and mostly all Japanese pop culture
And tumblr

I also hate VGCW mainly because it takes no effort in its booking. That's all.

EVERYONE.gif

I want these (not including ones you've already done, you cad)

- the Raiders suck
- Anime fans are morons

The 'anime fans are morons' one is tough since we have a couple mods like that. I can't do a legit shoot with reckless abandon. I think we also have one that defends that pedo/incest stuff, I'm not sure who though. Just heard stories.

Jojo ain't new, that's old manga shit when things weren't dumbed-down and lame'd out for the current crowd of children who watch.

World Cup is so bad. So bad.

I'd like to play P5 also, but I also want to stay FAR away from Persona fans. Especially ones who liked Chie.

KPop is aight. No tussle there.

Saying the Raiders suck isn't really something that would start a fight. I'm pretty sure most Raiders fans would agree with you there. BUT WHAT'S WITH THE PERSONA HATE?

It's a shame, the Raiders fans used to be tough, but eventually they beat themselves down so much. So it's kinda like reminding someone that's unemployed that they're unemployed. You don't have to do it, but it is true.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You are good people. I would love to give you a soft handshake to let you know that I respect and would protect you from harm.

Sokantish

it's a shame, the Raiders fans used to be tough, but eventually they beat themselves down so much. So it's kinda like reminding someone that's unemployed that they're unemployed. You don't have to do it, but it is true.

Oh now people want Raiders fans to be tough, before they'd cry about getting stabbed or something. You just can't win!

YYH is the greatest anime of all time. not bdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MY MAN.

I'll forgive you to making me Mr. Shit Indy

The 'anime fans are morons' one is tough since we have a couple mods like that. I can't do a legit shoot with reckless abandon. I think we also have one that defends that pedo/incest stuff, I'm not sure who though. Just heard stories.

World Cup is so bad. So bad.

I'd like to play P5 also, but I also want to stay FAR away from Persona fans. Especially ones who liked Chie.

I knew Viscant was onto something when he said anime had to die...

WORLD CUP HATER?! GET OUT *headbutt*

Yeah, Persona/Atlus-GAF are pretty goddamn crazy. The Sega thing clearly shook em into an alternate state of reality

But basically all this is moot because it's pretty clear you're just salty that you're a fucking tree

You are good people. I would love to give you a soft handshake to let you know that I respect and would protect you from harm.

I hated this shit so much. People would always get mad at me for not shaking their hand or shaking it too hard or some such nonsense. Well...

1: I'm not a worker, so don't worry I won't punch you in the face light?
2: I'm hanging off a fucking light tree or on a ladder, suck my dick

Sunflower hating the best JRPG ever???

also anime is pretty awesome shocked to see you are not a ippo fan

DEMPSEY-ROLL!!.gif

Dempsey_Roll__d_by_Romusha.gif

PS4 has more value ps plus sub!

and fi nally Soccer is a great game!

Top Bottom