• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower hating the best JRPG ever???

also anime is pretty awesome shocked to see you are not a ippo fan

PS4 has more value ps plus sub!

and fi nally Soccer is a great game!

Ippo was good once upon a time

PS4's Plus has more value now that they robbed you of your Poor Folks Multiplayer.

G-Fex

I too hate Persona , think mostly it's combined with my hatred of anime and no one ever shutting up about it.

-I'm glad breaking bad is over so finally people can shut up about it and stop making one liner references.

I hate GWF cause it was everything good that I couldn't make NWA any good.

jmdajr

Sunflower hating the best JRPG ever???

also anime is pretty awesome shocked to see you are not a ippo fan

DEMPSEY-ROLL!!.gif

Dempsey_Roll__d_by_Romusha.gif

PS4 has more value ps plus sub!

and fi nally Soccer is a great game!

Shit like NINJA SCROLL and WICKED CITY are awesome. Maybe it's not deep and all flash but I give no fucks. It's powerful and visceral.

I'll watch so called trash like M.D. Geist over moe ugu crap any day.

I got tired of VGCW because it's been almost a year now since it exploded in popularity, yet he's still using the same group of characters with barely any roster changes. I understand you can only have 50 CAWs at a time, but jesus. There is no reason for the Game Grumps to still be used. Also, his boner for adding Final Fantasy characters got annoying.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

GWF wouldn't have existed without your blessing. GWF would not exist without you. I owe it all to you. GWF HoF.

Shit like NINJA SCROLL and WICKED CITY are awesome. Maybe it's not deep and all flash but I give no fucks. It's powerful and visceral.

I'll watch so called trash like M.D. Geist over moe ugu crap any day.

Yeah those were good. the movies, not the serialized trash.

have fun paying 60 dollars to watch netflix and Tv i guess.

I got money. No fucks given. You pay to enjoy life. I enjoy life. Make it rain.

jmdajr

I too hate Persona , think mostly it's combined with my hatred of anime and no one ever shutting up about it.

-I'm glad breaking bad is over so finally people can shut up about it and stop making one liner references.

Breaking Bad is an incredible show and I have never once stepped into the official forum. And for the most part I never step into discussions of TV Shows or Movies. Why? Because I feel it just ruins the whole experience for me. To me it's like a personal relationship with said product and I just care about what I get out of it.

NFL and WWE on the other hand I feel is much is more enjoyable as a group experience. It's just meant to be.

I got money. No fucks given. You pay to enjoy life. I enjoy life. Make it rain.

Of course a plant would want it to rain

Also quick lend me 5 thousand dollars, I've got a sweet idea for a new wrestling promotion where I get all the funding through Kickstarter and then just leave

MY MAN.

I'll forgive you to making me Mr. Shit Indy

As the #2 man in this thread, I have a bit of pull here. Work a bit harder and you can start to become MLW!

You are good people. I would love to give you a soft handshake to let you know that I respect and would protect you from harm.

And we can wear our wrestling shirts while we do it.

I also hate VGCW mainly because it takes no effort in its booking. That's all.

The 'anime fans are morons' one is tough since we have a couple mods like that. I can't do a legit shoot with reckless abandon. I think we also have one that defends that pedo/incest stuff, I'm not sure who though. Just heard stories.

Jojo ain't new, that's old manga shit when things weren't dumbed-down and lame'd out for the current crowd of children who watch.

World Cup is so bad. So bad.

I'd like to play P5 also, but I also want to stay FAR away from Persona fans. Especially ones who liked Chie.

KPop is aight. No tussle there.

The new JoJo that came out that covered Part 1 and 2 were great. Rumors of Part 3 and the old anime are fun. Same with the manga!

Ippo was good once upon a time

PS4's Plus has more value now that they robbed you of your Poor Folks Multiplayer.

Ippo is still good!

ROLLING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

They should have tried a little harder to make Los Matadores look less like Epico and Primo in silly costumes.

Should have had actual masks or something.

let not forget the GOAT!

tumblr_lz1fwk6VnC1qiqurio1_500.gif

also i have no interest in kincet what so ever was of 100$

You know, I have never seen a single Gundam series. I did enjoy the Stardust Memories opening.

Where should I start?

Also, loved me 90s anime. Slam Dunk, JoJo, DBZ, YYH, Bubblegum Crisis, Macross Plus.

Sokantish

Yukiko is actually the worst. Naoto is the best obv. Stop talking about persona girls you weirdos.

You know, I have never seen a single Gundam series. I did enjoy the Stardust Memories opening.

Where should I start?

Also, loved me 90s anime. Slam Dunk, JoJo, DBZ, YYH, Bubblegum Crisis.

Whatever you do, don't watch Wing. That was the only one I watched but it was bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI this is part of WWE's new internal directive to make every character appeal on two levels, not just one. They have to have people appeal on the children (mark) level and the IWC level.

They realize there's a huge popularity boost they can leverage with gifs and social media.

Damnit Sunflower, you can't just throw out all these opinions that I (mostly) agree with while you're mode-locked as Mcmahon - it's messing with my head.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damnit Sunflower, you can't just throw out all these opinions that I (mostly) agree with while you're mode-locked as Mcmahon - it's messing with my head.

You'll need to realize that the McMahon persona and the Sunflower persona

are

THE SAME

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yo FE real talk just play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. It's concise and gives you everything and it's a fuckton of fun.

You'll need to realize that the McMahon persona and the Sunflower persona

are

THE SAME

No!
It can't BEeeeee!?

Eh, I'm over it now.

I second the 0079 recommendation, because it's a decent show, animation errors aside. I also recommend Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - not because it's the best summary of the series (I think DGW 2 did a better job of that), but because it's a good game.

jmdajr

Who cares about eating healthy! I just ordered some pizza and cheesy bread!

I can have some junk food but of I overdo it my body says no. So it's not like I feel like I am missing out not eating a whole meat lovers by myself.

I get veggie

Sokantish

I can have some junk food but of I overdo it my body says no. So it's not like I feel like I am missing out not eating a whole meat lovers by myself.

I get veggie

all wrong. It's pepperoni and that's it. That's the best pizza! Maybe pepperoni, peppers, and onions.

jmdajr

Lots of fond-ass memories with that bookending it.

Man I should go dig up my old VHS tape of Fist of the North Star. And weep at how bad it looks now :|

Whatever, at least it has personality. That's my feelings on it. I just feel the grittiness on the screen from the hand drawn art. Everything now looks clean and cheap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever, at least it has personality. That's my feelings on it. I just feel the grittiness on the screen from the hand drawn art.

I feel that way about early Berserk volumes. The art kinda sucks compared to the newer stuff but it has PERSONALITY!

jmdajr

I feel that way about early Berserk volumes. The art kinda sucks compared to the newer stuff but it has PERSONALITY!

Yeah I feel the artist is trying hard/cares even if it's not pristine.

On that note, Fish of the North star is on fucking hulu. I need to watch it.

Top Bottom