• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Kaladin

From TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter:

"This Thursday kicks off our 9th season of IMPACT. Thanks to all the great fans on board with #TeamDixie for helping it happen!"

Impact has seasons now.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I save up all of my courage that I ever had to post a picture and get called an ugly weakling (-_-) The people in OT didn't call me ugly and weak when I posted that picture of me wearing a pikachu cape thing. Maybe I will just take my talents over there..PERMANENTLY

I also finally got around to watching the NJPW show from this weekend and It was dope, as usual.

I save up all of my courage that I ever had to post a picture and get called an ugly weakling (-_-) The people in OT didn't call me ugly and weak when I posted that picture of me wearing a pikachu cape thing. Maybe I will just take my talents over there..PERMANENTLY

Well, this place is run by Sunflower, what did you expect?

G-Fex

I have no problem with your picture.

I want to shake your hand.

You know if I ever buy my fendora soon and post the pic of me in it that you'll extend me that same courtesy.

Shake my hand friend, comrade

10/01/13
Wore this oldie but goodie to school today. I had an exam in my cognitive neuroscience class and before entering the room, got down on my knee, swiped the floor, checked my watch and let out a "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME". It's a good thing I also had on some golashes and a rain coat because the wetness of all the ladies in my class was palpable.
#proudofmysport

last time i did that, i got laid

with a punch on the face

G-Fex

Sorry Sunflower we can't all be driving lambos and gulping down muscle milk.

You are teh ROOT of the problem. The steroided HGH filled Root!

strobogo

Banned
We need to form the wrassle shirt mafia

I think I would leave WrassleGAF 4LYFE if that happened. Why can't we leave our embarrassing hobby to the internet? Wrestling shirts are only acceptable to wear to the gym, since a gym shirt should be one you're fine getting sweaty or ripped anyway.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Man, I have told every girl that I go out with that asks me what I watch or am in to that I like wrestling, As long as you don't look like this
coach-steele-wrestling.png

or act like a mark, It should be fine.
#proud

Kaladin

Man, I have told every girl that I go out with that asks me what I watch or am in to that I like wrestling, As long as you don't look like this
or act like a mark, It should be fine.
#proud

I wear my TNA WRESTLING hat everywhere I go these days. It's the best quality trucker hat I have ever bought. Either nobody comments on it either way or I make friends because they know TNA....and if they know TNA, I know they're smarks.

Whatevs, I'm gonna buy like three wrestling T shirts just to spite yall. Maybe even a NJPW shirt to prove my swag. Or that old Mr Anderson TNA shirt that says "People are fake. Pro wrestling is real"

My GF wears wrasslin' shirts. She doesn't get the 'hate' or the 'frowning upon' I explained its probably because you're a girl.

Guys aren't supposed to wear it in the fear of not getting laid or something (?lol). Girls don't have to worry about that!

mouserat

Neo Member
the Bully Ry angle is totally a shoot on Bob Holly - the dude who bullied any number of people (sometimes on ACTUAL TV) and then had the audacity to write in his book 'if there's one thing I can't stand it's a bully'.

JLynn

Thank you guys for the entertainment and the schoolin about Wrestling. Love to talk about it, but I'm in a point where I'm affraid my ankles will tangle up this fast moving double dutch rope.

In the meantime I'll read on, looking for an opening.

strobogo

Banned
There was a kid I used to fight with at recess every day and he once SHOOT super kicked me. It fucking hurt. Getting kicked in the face really hurts as it turns out. I no sold that shit, though. I also once no sold getting kicked in the balls by a girl with steel toed boots. I just stood in place for about 5 minutes with no reaction.

Kaladin

There was a kid I used to fight with at recess every day and he once SHOOT super kicked me. It fucking hurt. Getting kicked in the face really hurts as it turns out. I no sold that shit, though. I also once no sold getting kicked in the balls by a girl with steel toed boots. I just stood in place for about 5 minutes with no reaction.

Did you swerve everyone and sleep with her later?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about staying part time jobless until after Christmas. Kind of nice to not have to worry about holiday business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got kneed in the balls in second grade by a girl named Suzanna Gaylord. We called her GayDEVIL after that. Scrotum was bruised.

I nearly got kicked out of school as a kid for drilling a kid with a cradle piledriver

I got kneed in the balls in second grade by a girl named Suzanna Gaylord. We called her GayDEVIL after that. Scrotum was bruised.

I did a shoot Pedigree once. It did nothing.

I also attempted to do a hurricanrana in a real fight in middle school.

It worked

A buddy and I made a kid cry in junior high because we surprised his punk ass coming out of Science class with a 3D!! I felt really bad about it after but we got a good pop from the on lookers.

Also, been a long time lurker..first time poster. Hello all!

strobogo

Banned
I did a Foley inspired bump off a stage at a rehearsal for a play in middle school. Full on HIAC bump. I even slammed my hands down for maximum sound. It was a good bump. It looked like the Kanyon pool bump.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A buddy and I made a kid cry in junior high because we surprised his punk ass coming out of Science class with a 3D!! I felt really bad about it after but we got a good pop from the on lookers.

Also, been a long time lurker..first time poster. Hello all!

Welcome brah, let's give us a fave five!

Top Bottom