• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Sunflower, I am humbly requesting you change your name back to Sunflower immediately. Do so and we in this community can forget that this moment has ever occured.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone go buy a bunch of Steam games RIGHT NOW, that Halloween sale is the spoopiest sale I've seen. Straight up creppy.

OjggQmN.jpg

Sunflower, I am humbly requesting you change your name back to Sunflower immediately. Do so and we in this community can forget that this moment has ever occured.

I can't un-ask Stumpy :( I'd feel like a douche, because I asked in the first place. Now I'm kind of regretting it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't ask right after I asked :( I wouldn't mind it going back, I just...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF Initiative is happening soon in the OT. We're gonna talk announcers.

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to get 2K14 today. I know exactly what I'm getting and I don't care. I'm taking something back that is $30, so I'll only be paying half price for it. I will enjoy it a lot for 2 months.

Also, welcome back to Mr. McFlower.

ibkEeXIHwilbCQ.gif

iloLiym7pwh9f.gif

i76qUVqgln6a0.gif

DMczaf

I'm going to get 2K14 today. I know exactly what I'm getting and I don't care. I'm taking something back that is $30, so I'll only be paying half price for it. I will enjoy it a lot for 2 months.

Hmm...

I'm going to start watching WCW today. I know exactly what I'm getting and I don't care. I'm taking some time off, so I'll only be losing a small part of my time doing this. I will enjoy it a lot for 2 months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why's that dude wearing a Fly Girls outfit from In Living Color?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol, how long till Nintendo sends the website a cease and desist letter?

Guess I'd better be the one.

Also WTF was up with the YBs making it to the next round of the Super Jrs? I DEMAND EXPLANATIONS, BOOTAAAY

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Count your blessings, the Miz is NOT the worst thing in that bottom picture.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck did they find someone with an even worse smug douche face to play Miz's partner (or whatever)?

He looks manufactured, something about him is...terribly off. I wouldn't be surprised if they said he was CG from the new Killzone. Just...off

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Miz trying to look tough never fails to be funny. Also, I sure am scared of the 4 foot tall SWAT girl on the right.

She is "plucky" that's her thing, right? "You just got arrested...BY A GIRL!" or somesuch?

Vince McMahon

a2rqRvS.png

I can't ask right after I asked :( I wouldn't mind it going back, I just...

Well, I guess we're all just going to have to accept it. You once told me that Vince and Sunflower were one and the same, and now it's real, it's damn real.

Count your blessings, the Miz is NOT the worst thing in that bottom picture.

I don't know what those pics are from, but I get the feeling that the Miz is overqualified for the role.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what those pics are from, but I get the feeling that the Miz is overqualified for the role.

Isn't that a scary thought? I'm scared. It's just WEIRD. It's like, you have this stupid-ass friend you consistently clown on for being an idiot, then they are put in a social situation and you realize they're smarter than everyone else? Except it's the Miz and he still sucks. But jeezus.jpg

Nebula

The Miz is almost the greatest thing to grace the WWE. He is topped by Alex Riley who demolishes him on Commentary AND in the ring. Give me Alex Riley TV now please!

:|

Top Bottom