• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Why are joshi girls so mean?
jelly because they aren't in the big leagues
iEhI9h8fhK7Yz.gif

strobogo

Banned
You've been slacking on the single ladies Facebook photos. Or has the person that posted all those moved on to hashtagging everything?

I've been busy with WCW, GTA, LEGO Marvel, drinking, biking, and so forth. I haven't been keeping tabs, but I'll find a few.

1385625_643306305700420_1910078950_n.jpg

1378277_576273232420678_1888975827_n.jpg

1377118_636224239741960_343347308_n.jpg

Also WTF was up with the YBs making it to the next round of the Super Jrs? I DEMAND EXPLANATIONS, BOOTAAAY

Haha, yeah, I wasn't expecting that - blame the Bullet Club interference! I could see them making the finals now. I reckon it'll either be;

Jado & Gedo vs Forever Hooligans

or

The Young Bucks vs Forever Hooligans

Korakuen Hall will be firmly behind Jado & Gedo and I'm sure The Bucks will get some good heat by eliminating them.

G-Fex

I'm in a lot of pain still. I think it's being sore but I'm legit shook from overlaughing last night. That and something else.

Oh Hey Sunflower. What do you know? Sunny came home.

nice name change.

somedevil

Some WWE News:

For those wondering about Vince McMahon, there were two Raw scripts last night, one featuring Vince and one without Vince. The latter ended up being used. He's expected back anytime

Randy Orton vs. Big Show looks like it's on for Survivor Series, with HHH vs. Show likely being held off until TLC. Booking subject to change. As of last night, there were scheduled to be two Survivor Series-style elimination matches on the show.

So Big Show will be screwed out of the title on Survivor Series and then gets a pedigree at TLC. So someone else will be feuding with Orton at TLC.

Survivor Series Card:

Big Show vs Orton
Cena vs Del Rio
4 Corner tag team match
2 Survivor series matches

They just need a preshow match, a diva match and Big E vs Ambrose and the card is done.

Big E vs Ambrose and the card is done.

Anyone thing Reigns and Rollins interfere to help Ambrose, accidentally screw up for Ambrose and Big E capitalizes and wins, Shield starts to fall apart?

Only problem is Ambrose cuts a good heel promo, how would he transition to face?

I can see Reigns one day becoming the super baby face due to having the look, just not yet.

G-Fex

I want LEGO WCW. I want that video game.

That'd be great, so long as I get to drive to the mall in Raven's car.

Well I didn't pick up 2k14, but I almost picked up a Cena hat at k-mart but I changed my mind after I realized I don't take pictures of myself so what's the point.

charsace

Looks like the Shield are gonna break up soon. All 3 will end up in the main event scene anyways.

Roman Reigns is the next Rock. The way he moves in the ring reminds me of him. A big guy that is really athletic and coordinated.

If Ricardo works on his look he could be a good mid carder or even upper mid carder/ low main event guy.

Looks like the Shield are gonna break up soon. All 3 will end up in the main event scene anyways.

Roman Reigns is the next Rock. The way he moves in the ring reminds me of him. A big guy that is really athletic and coordinated.

He just needs to get better on mic, so far all I have ever heard him say in 12 months is "Believe in the Shield". But he's got the look and he can easily be a star, maybe Cena will put him over in 2018

Kaladin

Roman Reigns is the next Rock

Dean Ambrose is the next Roddy Piper

Seth Rollins.....next Jeff Hardy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
900P
900P
900P
900P
900P
900P
900P
900P

error error error

"sorry you broke gaf"

Real talk, in motion I can't tell the difference between 720, 900, and 1080p. Framerates yes, easily, but not resolution changes.

Real talk, in motion I can't tell the difference between 720, 900, and 1080p. Framerates yes, easily, but not resolution changes.

Jaggies usually give it away, but I agree that it's far less noticeable than frame rate or tearing. I'm just a bit dismayed that the next gen is seemingly going to struggle with consistently providing 1080p 60fps.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jaggies usually give it away, but I agree that it's far less noticeable than frame rate or tearing. I'm just a bit dismayed that the next gen is seemingly going to struggle with consistently providing 1080p 60fps.

My first big disappointment was KZ shooting for 30 fps. Really bummed me out. Time will help, and things may improve, but it's still a bummer.

Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior is a whole DVD dedicated to burying Warrior, definitely has to be in the top 5. All because he no sold the pedigree from HHH

I'm guessing HHH is involved in at least 4 of the 5 top 5 burials

jmdajr

Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior is a whole DVD dedicated to burying Warrior, definitely has to be in the top 5. All because he no sold the pedigree from HHH

I'm guessing HHH is involved in at least 4 of the 5 top 5 burials

I wish he would have pedigreed Ziggler just once in recent memory.

I might actually have to go back and hunt spirit squad videos.

My first big disappointment was KZ shooting for 30 fps. Really bummed me out. Time will help, and things may improve, but it's still a bummer.

Every FPS should be shooting for 60fps this gen. It's not so much of a bother in single player, but if they intend to have competitive multiplayer then 60fps is a must, even if it's only for the MP.

Top Bottom