• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Tag division is always in the dumps, Vince has never really believed in the market for it. I can't think of any time where it wasn't just a holding pool for singles stars while some room cleared out at the top of the card.

I liked what the masked man said. Modem tag teams are formed in the hopes they become HBK and not janetty .

In my dream ppv real Americans would battle laughter 7 and bullet club

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So I heard that the word is Cena was never injured, and his nasty ass elbow was from an infection caused by an injection needle.

I was just reading about this and it seems some folks called bullshit on the injury from the beginning.

I wonder why WWE felt the need to make it seem like a bigger deal than it was.

strobogo

Banned
So I heard that the word is Cena was never injured, and his nasty ass elbow was from an infection caused by an injection needle.

Lol. Who shoots up in their elbow? Although I do find it hard to believe he could have torn his triceps and been totally fine to work for months with it, not miss any work outs or lose any size, and still pick dudes up and throw them around with out any problems. It looked more like a weird staph infection or bursa sac inflammation to me, but I ain't no got dang doctor.

Lol. Who shoots up in their elbow? Although I do find it hard to believe he could have torn his triceps and been totally fine to work for months with it, not miss any work outs or lose any size, and still pick dudes up and throw them around with out any problems. It looked more like a weird staph infection or bursa sac inflammation to me, but I ain't no got dang doctor.

His elbow being blown up like that is exactly what happens during an injury like that though. Unless that was all bs...

G-Fex

What's GEMS? I want G-Fex to take my spot. He loves to talk!

Hey !....I do actually.

Ugggggh. I did a video game podcast a few years ago. It was silly. I hate being the center of attention on anything.

My friends all do media stuff though, like radio station stuff and streaming video games (NewLegacy etc etc). They're all nuts :p

Also a cooking podcast would just make me hungry

Wait a second you know the New Legacy Inc guys?

Sounds gross man.

I wouldn't doubt Cena though who knows what kind of things he shoots up.

For all we know he could be addicted to NUKE

Ugggggh. I did a video game podcast a few years ago. It was silly. I hate being the center of attention on anything.

My friends all do media stuff though, like radio station stuff and streaming video games (NewLegacy etc etc). They're all nuts :p

Also a cooking podcast would just make me hungry

Don't worry. We will make it work.

And a few weeks back I was asking about an UItrabook.

Gonna get a Lenovo Yoga 2. Releases on the 18th.

yeah buddy.

Ithil

He didn't work for months on it, though. He tore it on their Australia tour, and when he came back the Bryan/Cena build started, and he didn't wrestle any matches until Summerslam.

I know that John Blud is an international art thief and that Blake is a ginger terrorist

I know Johnny from wrestling (we filmed Force 1 one time ages ago and he did sound for a bit), and I know Blake from this. Johnny was actually talking about NL on the way to Force 1 and it didn't click that it was him until I watched more of it later

Oh and I never lost to Johnny in All Stars ever

Don't worry. We will make it work.

And a few weeks back I was asking about an UItrabook.

Gonna get a Lenovo Yoga 2. Releases on the 18th.

yeah buddy.

Noice. As your electronic advisor I strongly suggest a kickback fee of 100% :p

G-Fex

I know that John Blud is an international art thief and that Blake is a ginger terrorist

I know Johnny from wrestling (we filmed Force 1 one time ages ago and he did sound for a bit), and I know Blake from this. Johnny was actually talking about NL on the way to Force 1 and it didn't click that it was him until I watched more of it later

Oh and I never lost to Johnny in All Stars ever

Noice. As your electronic advisor I strongly suggest a kickback fee of 100% :p

That's very very cool. I used to watch NLInc all the time.

Then they denied my friend request on XBL and I just stopped.

strobogo

Banned
His elbow being blown up like that is exactly what happens during an injury like that though. Unless that was all bs...

I said I wasn't not got dang doctor! Wouldn't there be some kind of deformity of his triceps or some kind of difficulty picking dudes up over his head?

Hey !....I do actually.

Sounds gross man.

I wouldn't doubt Cena though who knows what kind of things he shoots up.

For all we know he could be addicted to NUKE

robocop%203%20Nuke%20Vials.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

th

NUKE is red. Cain. Kane. KANE GOT CENA ADDICTED TO NUKE!

G-Fex

They're good people. They get massacred with friend requests though so I can imagine them not accepting all of them

True. They always busted me up though, I never laughed so hard as I did watching NL inc

I said I wasn't not got dang doctor! Wouldn't there be some kind of deformity of his triceps or some kind of difficulty picking dudes up over his head?

hqdefault.jpg

th

NUKE is red. Cain. Kane. KANE GOT CENA ADDICTED TO NUKE!

BAW GAWD STRO YOU CRACKED THE CODE!

KANES A NUKE ADDICT!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GEMS (Games Extra Morning Show) and GOP (Games Only Podcast) is shit I've been doing for a few years, good shit. Used to podcast before that as well. No bullshit, videogame talk! Fuck personal life stories, those are for GEMS.

Listen to the daily show or the MEATY GOP shows today!
http://gamesonly.libsyn.com

The daily shows are brief, approx 15 mins.

G-Fex

GEMS (Games Extra Morning Show) and GOP (Games Only Podcast) is shit I've been doing for a few years, good shit. Used to podcast before that as well. No bullshit, videogame talk! Fuck personal life stories, those are for GEMS.

Listen to the daily show or the MEATY GOP shows today!
http://gamesonly.libsyn.com

The daily shows are brief, approx 15 mins.

You sound like a commercial.

Sounds good, I attempted a podcast once on twitch and it failed so bad it got cancelled halfway through the show.

krae_man

It happened again.

CM Punk's quest to be WWE Champion storyline became about HHH and Kevin Nash. Daniel Bryan's quest to be WWE champion storyline is now about HHH and Big Show. All that's missing is Big Show texting himself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You sound like a commercial.

Sounds good, I attempted a podcast once on twitch and it failed so bad it got cancelled halfway through the show.

Podcasts is old hat to me, I'm a natural baby!

legitshook.com is available for all your pok cas hostin needs. legitshookamania!

G-Fex

It happened again.

CM Punk's quest to be WWE Champion storyline became about HHH and Kevin Nash. Daniel Bryan's quest to be WWE champion storyline is now about HHH and Big Show. All that's missing is Big Show texting himself.

Why show though? He was never part of the clique.

But it does explain why they brought Shawn Michaels on board.
Podcasts is old hat to me, I'm a natural baby!

legitshook.com is available for all your pok cas hostin needs. legitshookamania!

no kidding? Guess I'll stop podcasting for couponbug.com

Sounds like I need to follow them again on twitch

Yeah, now's probably the time what with GTA V and WWE 14 coming. My friends do ItsRainingMeng too, which is more structured in terms of actual (absurd) sporting events and such. They did a freaking Little League tournament that had multiple Mexican Standoffs in it somehow :p

NOPE. But I will give you a shoutout on twitter.

THAT'S EVEN BETTER

Also why do I get the feeling Sunflower's podcasts basically consist of three things:

1: FOOKIN POORS
2: Shave your beard
3: I AM GROOT

That is such a great name.

I popped when I heard it too. They put a ton of work into their stuff; while NewLegacy's hook is basically freewheeling madness, IRMs is all the controlled chaos, if that makes sense. For example, the most popular fighter in the Human Cockfighting League is plastic surgery addict Stuart Peppers :p

1: it has happened
2: ...yeah that too
3: I don't know what you're talking about

1. I figured that
2. I'm pretty smart aren't I
3. YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER

strobogo

Banned
I think it would be great if legitshook.com had ads that made money and all the contributors could get to the pay windah. If only I could get paid to write stupid shit about pro wrasslin. I know you're reading, Joey Styles. HIRE ME, I'M ALREADY FIRED. FIRE ME, I'M ALREADY HIRED. ABUSE OF POWER.

jmdajr

Hmmm. So Nikki used to be with Dolph?

Marie Kanellis -Me and Dolph Ziggler were very close friends. We have been for a long time before the twins ever arrived and one time I was dancing with Dolph at a party we were at, at a Green Iguana place or something. So we were all hanging out, having fun and dancing. I was dancing with him. I was dancing with the girls. I was dancing with the other people that were there. So all of a sudden when I'm dancing with Dolph I get a tap on the shoulder and it's Nikki Bella going, 'what are you doing?' And I said, 'uh, dancing with my friend?' And she's like, 'oh, he's with me.' I said 'okaaaay, sure.'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it would be great if legitshook.com had ads that made money and all the contributors could get to the pay windah. If only I could get paid to write stupid shit about pro wrasslin. I know you're reading, Joey Styles. HIRE ME, I'M ALREADY FIRED. FIRE ME, I'M ALREADY HIRED. ABUSE OF POWER.

It would be great, currently I'm not making a single cent. I'm in the red! legitshook.com was a bad investment, but a total vanity play.

strobogo

Banned
That gif is amazing. Everything about it. Vince's outfit, Bobby's high waist white jeans (and dat ass), and a giant muscular black man with what appears to be an actual belt (as in not a weight belt) around a pair of Zubaz.

jmdajr

Anybody ever tried this? Actually not too bad, but it's greasier than I anticipated after reheating in the micro oven.

PM_loveAt425tag_Web.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That gif is amazing. Everything about it. Vince's outfit, Bobby's high waist white jeans (and dat ass), and a giant muscular black man with what appears to be an actual belt (as in not a weight belt) around a pair of Zubaz.

Yeah that's like a legit zubaz pair of Dockers.

I'd love to work out at The Mecca of Bodybuilding.

Sokantish

Anybody ever tried this? Actually not too bad, but it's greasier than I anticipated after reheating in the micro oven.

PM_loveAt425tag_Web.png

I have never had Papa Murphy's but since we are talking about frozen pizzas... I went to Winn Dixie the other day and saw this!
13171037.jpg

I had to try it, because who doesn't love deep dish pizza? The crust didn't really taste all that great though :(

DMczaf

After the GIANT CHAIR and GIANT LADDER gimmick, I'm shocked they never did an "lol Big Show's phone is an IPAD! GET IT!? BECAUSE HES BIG!" skit.

Top Bottom